Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 07:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Instant Banned

Discussion on Instant Banned within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Instant Banned

I've been trying to play warzone, I'm HWID Banned and IP Banned. I've tried using 3 spoofers, Cosmo dream spoofer - comes with cleaner, Battlelog Ghost Spoofer and Hwidspoofer.com, still shadowed after 1st match. I've even used applecheats cleaner still shadowed, used 2 VPNS, Torguard and ProtonVPN. I've even did fresh install of windows! But still get shadowed, always after first match, and I'm not getting above 12 kills cause I know that will get u kicked! So if anybody can help me out that would be awesome! gonna downgrade to 20h2 to see if any thing changes! cause someone told me to try that!
Old 09/06/2022, 08:41   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FettyWap444 View Post
I've been trying to play warzone, I'm HWID Banned and IP Banned. I've tried using 3 spoofers, Cosmo dream spoofer - comes with cleaner, Battlelog Ghost Spoofer and Hwidspoofer.com, still shadowed after 1st match. I've even used applecheats cleaner still shadowed, used 2 VPNS, Torguard and ProtonVPN. I've even did fresh install of windows! But still get shadowed, always after first match, and I'm not getting above 12 kills cause I know that will get u kicked! So if anybody can help me out that would be awesome! gonna downgrade to 20h2 to see if any thing changes! cause someone told me to try that!
Well,
Activision does not ban IP, only hardware and accounts.

If you are HWID banned, yes you need to use a spoofer on a fresh account, it during 5-10 games do not make too much kills. (My experience) I was always shadow banned during the first games with more than 12-15kills.
I tried to do normal games with 3-5 kills and some deaths during 5-10 games, and now, after 8 days, I can rage, and everything works fine.

Do you use cheat (aimbot, esp, etc ..) ?

About the sp00fer I recommend you : Infinite Spoofer.
Old 09/06/2022, 10:18   #3

I have the same problem. Try the Same. Nothing change. Try 3 Spoofers. I play not a game, make only a new account with spoofer but i become a shadowban. All new accounts! No chance!
Old 09/06/2022, 10:30   #4

Quote:
Are you sure you're checking all serials after spoofing and matching them up to check if they have been successfully spoofed/changed?

I and many others are using Ghost aim for a long period of time with no issues, I'm also HWID banned.
Old 09/06/2022, 10:44   #5

You used the worst spoofers on the market, buy a real one
Old 09/06/2022, 18:51   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vusa844 View Post
You used the worst spoofers on the market, buy a real one
Yeah and what's that?
Old 09/06/2022, 19:38   #7

Personally I would reformat your pc especially if you’ve tryed all them spoofers probley left some nasty **** on your system. And the go to hwid spoofer seems to be ghostaim.
Old 09/06/2022, 20:54   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicsantos View Post
Personally I would reformat your pc especially if you’ve tryed all them spoofers probley left some nasty **** on your system. And the go to hwid spoofer seems to be ghostaim.
GA does not worked for me..
Old 09/07/2022, 17:19   #9

I figured it out, found a method!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vkn89 View Post
I have the same problem. Try the Same. Nothing change. Try 3 Spoofers. I play not a game, make only a new account with spoofer but i become a shadowban. All new accounts! No chance!
All new Bnet accounts will instantly get shadowed, This is tested! I gave my friend who doesn't cheat and is not hwid or shadowed A bnet account and was shadowed 1-2 games! So I bought a High Quality Bnet Account and linked an Aged Activision account too it, and it works! no shadow or anything, but you gotta play 10+games without getting high kills, like 4-6 kills and die a lot, and you should be fine after that! play like you normally play without shadow! EZ

It sucks I didn't try that before paying 100+CAD for 4 Spoofers lol they all work!

Quote:

All new Bnet accounts will instantly get shadowed, This is tested! I gave my friend who doesn't cheat and is not hwid or shadowed A bnet account and was shadowed 1-2 games! So I bought a High Quality Bnet Account and linked an Aged Activision account too it, and it works! no shadow or anything, but you gotta play 10+games without getting high kills, like 4-6 kills and die a lot, and you should be fine after that! play like you normally play without shadow! EZ

It sucks I didn't try that before paying 100+CAD for 4 Spoofers lol they all work!
If you don't wanna do the 10+ game thing, My other friend said you can use a Stat Editor and change KD, cause if your performing too well than your KD you will get shadowed
Old 09/10/2022, 16:31   #10

ghostAim are trash imo, I've had problems with the software and I have had hardly any support via the telegram or the website. Infinite spoofer is trash aswell, Sync doesn't work with my computer. what the hell is going on with these spoofers nowadays?

Quote:

If you don't wanna do the 10+ game thing, My other friend said you can use a Stat Editor and change KD, cause if your performing too well than your KD you will get shadowed
how do you stat edit?
Old 09/10/2022, 16:49   #11

You need an tool, You can look on here to find one or go too they sell one
Old 09/10/2022, 17:00   #12

Quote:
You need an tool, You can look on here to find one or go too they sell one
how much are they?
Old 09/11/2022, 09:09   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by delpiero123233 View Post
how much are they?
So not trust a guy who give his discord like that…
Much better to focus on a big EPVP page seller with vouches …
Old 09/12/2022, 10:59   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songokucg3 View Post
So not trust a guy who give his discord like that…
Much better to focus on a big EPVP page seller with vouches …
yeah ill never buy off a discord post bumper, just wondering how much they go for
Old 09/12/2022, 13:34   #15

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus105 View Post
gofile.io/d/N8hDTw

Works well for me, undetected for months and updated recently.
Don't download