Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 02:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I am so confused if I am flagged or not.

Discussion on I am so confused if I am flagged or not. within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry I am so confused if I am flagged or not.

Hello, i was never shadowbanned on my main and i never used hacks or any sort of third partying software, my main is fine and i can play it! But when I enter friends accounts to help them doing camo challenges, they
automatically get shadowbanned, so i am very confused, am i flagged? but indeed never got shadowbanned on my main account, The only problem is when joining friends account... i am so confused, what is happening to me?
Old 09/04/2022, 23:53   #2

where do you want to do camos? in warzone how many kills do you have when u get shadow?
Old 09/05/2022, 10:42   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycle98 View Post
Hello, i was never shadowbanned on my main and i never used hacks or any sort of third partying software, my main is fine and i can play it! But when I enter friends accounts to help them doing camo challenges, they
automatically get shadowbanned, so i am very confused, am i flagged? but indeed never got shadowbanned on my main account, The only problem is when joining friends account... i am so confused, what is happening to me?
Maybe your friend was shadow banned, or he tried a cheat.
Old 09/05/2022, 14:30   #4

I think it has something to do with warzone + pc accounts, once a new account is linked to pc, the server side will only let you get 12 kills, if you do better then that, you will get disconnected and shadow banned, even in plunder, it happened to me
Old 09/05/2022, 14:35   #5

I'm having this issue as well, any fix yet?
Old 09/05/2022, 16:52   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by XertTheGuy View Post
I'm having this issue as well, any fix yet?
There is no "fix" to bypass a shadow banned or HWID ban you need to use a spoofer on a fresh account.
Old 09/05/2022, 17:59   #7

I have the same problem on my old pc, but I used cheat
Old 09/05/2022, 17:59   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsev View Post
I think it has something to do with warzone + pc accounts, once a new account is linked to pc, the server side will only let you get 12 kills, if you do better then that, you will get disconnected and shadow banned, even in plunder, it happened to me
The reason you get dc'd at 12 kills is because your hwid flagged. Activision isn't just capping fresh accounts kill limit lol.
Old 09/05/2022, 19:04   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcypl_shock View Post
The reason you get dc'd at 12 kills is because your hwid flagged. Activision isn't just capping fresh accounts kill limit lol.
After many testimonies, I think so.
Ricochet evolves every day and adapts to cheaters, this hypothesis is more than possible.
Old 09/07/2022, 21:17   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffys View Post
where do you want to do camos? in warzone how many kills do you have when u get shadow?
In multiplayer, i have +2.50KD and i got a lot of reports, also i was boosting my friends accounts, doing the camo challenges legit