Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 14:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheese that wont lead to shadowban

Discussion on Cheese that wont lead to shadowban within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Cheese that wont lead to shadowban

Hello, Is there any chhese (with aimbot+newprofile) that wont lead to shadowban. I am really new to warzone taht is why i am asking. I heard taht if u kill more than 12 people u will be shadowbanned. please let me know
Old 09/02/2022, 09:13   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by balbichi007 View Post
Hello, Is there any chhese (with aimbot+newprofile) that wont lead to shadowban. I am really new to warzone taht is why i am asking. I heard taht if u kill more than 12 people u will be shadowbanned. please let me know
Hi there !
You can go to Phantom Overlay.

Zebleer is very helpful guy, and Phantom Overlay is very easy to use and huge security.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2022, 16:11   #3

Quote:
hey man we recently added a bypass so even if ya get above 12 kills ya won't get ban on warzone if ya want to know more about the prices and stuff add me on discord Divine Store#5884

our discord have 260 users
Old 09/03/2022, 05:45   #4

Quote:
If u are totally new to Warzone i'd reccomend not to use Aimbot at all. Bcs u probably will be on an low level low stats Account which is very easy to flag.
That 12 kills theory doesnt apply to everyone. This are specific people which have hwid and Account issues.
Users which have old Accounts with high stats (wins/kills/ playtime etc) have literally 0 issues dropping 20-30 kills.
Ofc u cant do that on an brand new Account u will get flagged very fast, as an new Account should be very bad at the game, no business in hitting all their shots ans win games.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2022, 06:57   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddowwalker View Post
If u are totally new to Warzone i'd reccomend not to use Aimbot at all. Bcs u probably will be on an low level low stats Account which is very easy to flag.
That 12 kills theory doesnt apply to everyone. This are specific people which have hwid and Account issues.
Users which have old Accounts with high stats (wins/kills/ playtime etc) have literally 0 issues dropping 20-30 kills.
Ofc u cant do that on an brand new Account u will get flagged very fast, as an new Account should be very bad at the game, no business in hitting all their shots ans win games.
Agree 100%

I have done many prestige accounts using bot lobby.
0 time game in wz. I can drope 20kills whitout issue . But after few games like 20 games. Got SB. only use esp. than they unban me after 5. 6 days.
So even whit prestige 5 or 6 and 0 game times. You will get shadowban for review cuz we hare on new acc and pc...

So never use aimbot on new account. You will.get banned really fast.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2022, 15:11   #6

elite*gold: 248977
Quote:
Hi balbichi007

I recommend you to take a look at our cheat, undetected and we have a small user base
We are focused on security, fully external, streamproof and no dangerous / useless features

Also, the shadowban problem is more likely to come from your side than from the cheat, there are many flags to take into account

If you want to have more informations and/or see reviews :
EPVP : Here
Old 09/04/2022, 13:19   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kernaim View Post
Hi balbichi007

I recommend you to take a look at our cheat, undetected and we have a small user base
We are focused on security, fully external, streamproof and no dangerous / useless features

Also, the shadowban problem is more likely to come from your side than from the cheat, there are many flags to take into account

If you want to have more informations and/or see reviews :
EPVP :

Hey man, why you dont have skeleton Esp ?
Just curious..
Only thing that would stop to have it would be an Autoupdater which stops it ?
Greets
Old 09/04/2022, 18:57   #8

GA no sb

Tags
warzone