Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 14:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i was recently shadow banned

Discussion on i was recently shadow banned within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i was recently shadow banned

ive recently been sb from warzone, i was using a no recoil software from csmacro. ive since created a new account and deleted and reinstalled the game along with deleting the tracers. i can still play vanguard and cold war but as soon as i click on mw/warzone, the game will initially start, and never get past the black screen, i dont know what to do
Old 08/26/2022, 04:34   #2
Demon

elite*gold: 104
Arrow Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits -> Call of Duty

#moved
Old 08/26/2022, 21:36   #3

macro anti-recoil software all will pretty much get you shadow banned now ricoshit will pick them up really quick and nerf you this goes for ones like hypex etc even though they say its fine its really not just wait the sb out and stop using anti recoil software in future specially in warzone, also there has been changes recently with identifiers and hwid ids causing new accounts to get shadow banned quick ricoshit is going hard on new accounts lately
Old 08/27/2022, 01:55   #4

any advice on the reason my warzone wont load up anymore? like as soon as i click on the game, it starts to load and then wont get past the black screen, deleted and reinstalled already

also, i got a dm of a guy asking me to message this guy
Discord: BenEPVP#7463

i did, it seems like a scame