Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 02:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Rapid Fire mod that works with controllers? (MW 2019 Multiplayer)

Discussion on Free Rapid Fire mod that works with controllers? (MW 2019 Multiplayer) within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Free Rapid Fire mod that works with controllers? (MW 2019 Multiplayer)

Are there any free Rapid Fire mods/macros that work with controllers in MW 2019 Multiplayer PC? I tried looking everywhere and I found 2 mods, the first one was made by TryForMy and it’s the exact rapid fire I’m looking for, the only issue is that it’s in AutoHotKey, so it only works with mouse input (yes I tried remapping it with AntiMicro, turns out AutoHotKey doesn’t work like that to receive controller input, I mean it worked in the desktop of Windows 10 for example but the game did not receive the rapid fire input from the controller) and you’ll need to remap it with controller buttons in the script for it to work with controllers which I can’t do despite not having any experience with AutoHotKey whatsoever. The second mod is from reWASD, they seem okay, their rapid fire bundle is bad (it bursts 3 bullets, also yes I already tried making it to shoot as fast as possible) and the second problem with reWASD is that their free option is a 7 days trail.

Does someone have a rapid fire mod that works with controllers and a guide/video on how to set it up to work in MW 2019 Multiplayer? Also if you have experience with AutoHotKey and remapping the RT/R2 in the joystick to click the Left Mouse Button please let me know, I’ll give you the AutoHotKey script made by TryForMy (if you didn’t find it online) so you could remap it for me.

Thanks.

Edit: does anybody know if adding MW 2019 in Steam as a non-Steam game and use the Turbo feature when configuring your controller in Steam would help? I’m currently waiting to buy a spoofer since I’m HWID banned of course so I can’t test that right now.
Old 07/22/2022, 22:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMNED117 View Post
Are there any free Rapid Fire mods/macros that work with controllers in MW 2019 Multiplayer PC? I tried looking everywhere and I found 2 mods, the first one was made by TryForMy and it’s the exact rapid fire I’m looking for, the only issue is that it’s in AutoHotKey, so it only works with mouse input (yes I tried remapping it with AntiMicro, turns out AutoHotKey doesn’t work like that to receive controller input, I mean it worked in the desktop of Windows 10 for example but the game did not receive the rapid fire input from the controller) and you’ll need to remap it with controller buttons in the script for it to work with controllers which I can’t do despite not having any experience with AutoHotKey whatsoever. The second mod is from reWASD, they seem okay, their rapid fire bundle is bad (it bursts 3 bullets, also yes I already tried making it to shoot as fast as possible) and the second problem with reWASD is that their free option is a 7 days trail.

Does someone have a rapid fire mod that works with controllers and a guide/video on how to set it up to work in MW 2019 Multiplayer? Also if you have experience with AutoHotKey and remapping the RT/R2 in the joystick to click the Left Mouse Button please let me know, I’ll give you the AutoHotKey script made by TryForMy (if you didn’t find it online) so you could remap it for me.

Thanks.

Edit: does anybody know if adding MW 2019 in Steam as a non-Steam game and use the Turbo feature when configuring your controller in Steam would help? I’m currently waiting to buy a spoofer since I’m HWID banned of course so I can’t test that right now.
Just buy a modded controller i suggest these guys as this was my first modded controller (Xbox 360) I ever bought way back in 2009 and have been using them ever since
Old 07/23/2022, 19:50   #3

elite*gold: 116
ModdedZone controllers are great option too. that's what I use. You can buy them cheap they also have no recoil and other options too.