Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 20:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GCAIMX Permanent Spoofer

Discussion on GCAIMX Permanent Spoofer within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question GCAIMX Permanent Spoofer

Has anyone tried their perm spoofer? I need to get rid of an HWID ban.
Old 06/19/2022, 23:12   #2

elite*gold: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by ResidentDevil21 View Post
Has anyone tried their perm spoofer? I need to get rid of an HWID ban.
Hey add me on discord GuCheat#4721 i'll give you more info
Old 06/19/2022, 23:42   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDelays View Post
Hey add me on discord GuCheat#4721 i'll give you more info
Old 06/20/2022, 13:32   #4

elite*gold: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by ResidentDevil21 View Post
What ? i'm selling their perm spoofer that ACD & khemical are also selling, they overprice their **** 300$ i sell it only 160$

But yea their **** is working if you want to know
Old 06/20/2022, 22:41   #5

is it still working now? i dont get how they can claim to have a perm spoofer that will forever keep hwid bans, disconnects and rubber bullets away, how can they predict what will be patched/changed in the game?
Old 06/21/2022, 00:06   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollingblock View Post
is it still working now? i dont get how they can claim to have a perm spoofer that will forever keep hwid bans, disconnects and rubber bullets away, how can they predict what will be patched/changed in the game?
They obviously cant XD is just false marketing to attract people, the best solution is changing ur mobo and ssd, there is no PERMANENT spoofer they sell lifetime but the spoofer itself is only going to work for a couple of months or even less
Old 06/21/2022, 03:02   #7

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,078
@ResidentDevil21, have you actually confirmed that you are HWID banned?

You might think you are, but the only way to know is to test. Make a new BNET account manually yourself, use phoneblur or another reputable SMS to verify it, then play Warzone legit for several games without any tools or cheats of any kind. If you get SB, you are more than likely HWID banned & it will turn perma if you are.

If not, then no need for any of this expensive BS. Don't use a spoofer if you don't need one.

As for the perma spoofer, sure if you wanna spend hundreds of dollars you can. From what I can tell it's not a one spoof & done. They seem to update the spoof and it loads when you boot OS so you would still get an updated version of the spoof. Could still become outdated just like a temp spoofer (killed at reboot or shut down).

If your motherboard is cheap you can also just buy a new one & pop it in. Ricochet grabs more identifiers than just motherboard but if you change it, they currently will not ban you again because of the change in nearly all the identifiers they grab.

If you want a spoofer that kills at reboot/shutdown & is constantly updated with the anti-cheat, you can try Phantom Overlay (mine): https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ca...uard-bocw.html

GhostAim also has a really nice spoofer but it requires you use his cheat too.

Again, don't spoof at all if you aren't HWID banned.
Old 06/21/2022, 12:55   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
@, have you actually confirmed that you are HWID banned?

You might think you are, but the only way to know is to test. Make a new BNET account manually yourself, use phoneblur or another reputable SMS to verify it, then play Warzone legit for several games without any tools or cheats of any kind. If you get SB, you are more than likely HWID banned & it will turn perma if you are.

If not, then no need for any of this expensive BS. Don't use a spoofer if you don't need one.

As for the perma spoofer, sure if you wanna spend hundreds of dollars you can. From what I can tell it's not a one spoof & done. They seem to update the spoof and it loads when you boot OS so you would still get an updated version of the spoof. Could still become outdated just like a temp spoofer (killed at reboot or shut down).

If your motherboard is cheap you can also just buy a new one & pop it in. Ricochet grabs more identifiers than just motherboard but if you change it, they currently will not ban you again because of the change in nearly all the identifiers they grab.

If you want a spoofer that kills at reboot/shutdown & is constantly updated with the anti-cheat, you can try Phantom Overlay (mine):

GhostAim also has a really nice spoofer but it requires you use his cheat too.

Again, don't spoof at all if you aren't HWID banned.
ghostaim spoofer doesn't require you to use there cheats btw just use the same pin with the other providers cheat to and get that hwid set to it
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2022, 17:17   #9

$300 for this spoofer ? hahahaha < dont work only for cad ? if u want perm spoofer go buy sync.top $100
Old 06/21/2022, 17:48   #10

I have been using ACD Perm Spoofer since it came out and it work fantastic. I just sign into a new account and keep it pushing. I love it!
Old 06/21/2022, 18:10   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey hR View Post
I have been using ACD Perm Spoofer since it came out and it work fantastic. I just sign into a new account and keep it pushing. I love it!
ACD Perm is same GCAIMX + same developer
Old 06/21/2022, 21:35   #12

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0redrager View Post
ghostaim spoofer doesn't require you to use there cheats btw just use the same pin with the other providers cheat to and get that hwid set to it
My bad I didn't know that. No disrespect intended to Laz.
Old 06/22/2022, 17:24   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhorizon91 View Post
No way!!! OMG!!! LoL
Old 06/22/2022, 18:01   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey hR View Post
No way!!! OMG!!! LoL
yes u can use ur ACD key on GCAIMX loader < Watch the menu is the same, and their ads on Discord come at the same time and the same words
Old 07/01/2022, 15:35   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhorizon91 View Post
thats not a spoofer it is HWID blocker.there is a big difference in both.When you run WZ the game ask your PC for all hwid´s for example like your mainboard serails , ur HDD SSD Serials , Ram serials etc etc so what spoofer does is give the wrong serials to the anti cheat which asked your PC. for example if your mobo real serial number is lets say 0123 so the spoofer will spoof it to wxyz and the game anti cheat will get your mobo serrial number as wxyz but what that HWID Blocker does is the game anti cheat dont get anything not even spoofed serials from your PC.it will block every hwid info to be passed on to game anti cheat so , you play and rage you get ban then just make new account and play.no need to delete trace files nothing.
Thanks
1 User