Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 18:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GCAIMX Permanent Spoofer

Discussion on GCAIMX Permanent Spoofer within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/02/2022, 15:37   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by R9290 View Post
thats not a spoofer it is HWID blocker.there is a big difference in both.When you run WZ the game ask your PC for all hwid´s for example like your mainboard serails , ur HDD SSD Serials , Ram serials etc etc so what spoofer does is give the wrong serials to the anti cheat which asked your PC. for example if your mobo real serial number is lets say 0123 so the spoofer will spoof it to wxyz and the game anti cheat will get your mobo serrial number as wxyz but what that HWID Blocker does is the game anti cheat dont get anything not even spoofed serials from your PC.it will block every hwid info to be passed on to game anti cheat so , you play and rage you get ban then just make new account and play.no need to delete trace files nothing.
Is this actually true? Hwid blocker sounds magical to me.
Old 07/02/2022, 15:54   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingonion View Post
Is this actually true? Hwid blocker sounds magical to me.
i did not use it myself but others using it and its working for them.it is not a spoofer its HWID blocker but this can also get detected one day because when anti cheat dont get any hwid from your PC it will just raise the violation and your account instantly.DICE did same with battlefield 4 before when Fairfight used to take PC hwid and it was blocked.
Old 07/02/2022, 19:33   #18

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by R9290 View Post
i did not use it myself but others using it and its working for them.it is not a spoofer its HWID blocker but this can also get detected one day because when anti cheat dont get any hwid from your PC it will just raise the violation and your account instantly.DICE did same with battlefield 4 before when Fairfight used to take PC hwid and it was blocked.
fun fact, this was recently detected and everyone wasted $300 for a "permanent spoofer" that only lasted 2 weeks.
Old 07/04/2022, 11:00   #19

it was a great commercial action. it is now in the update state and not running. ghostaim and phantom overlay remain the best spoofers. if I'm not mistaken cobalt uses a hwid block and not a real spoofer, right fff?
Old 07/04/2022, 14:39   #20

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighters87 View Post
it was a great commercial action. it is now in the update state and not running. ghostaim and phantom overlay remain the best spoofers. if I'm not mistaken cobalt uses a hwid block and not a real spoofer, right fff?
PhantomOverlay spoofer is the same as ACDiamond/GcAimX/Ominate/Rage4Fun/Khemical's spoofer, I'm not sure about GhostAim though.

Also cobalt no longer uses a HWID block method.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2022, 20:29   #21

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by fffcobalt View Post
PhantomOverlay spoofer is the same as ACDiamond/GcAimX/Ominate/Rage4Fun/Khemical's spoofer, I'm not sure about GhostAim though.

Also cobalt no longer uses a HWID block method.
I can't believe I'm wasting time replying to the idiot who uploaded a loader to his website with a crypto clipper & crypto miner, then blamed his website guy for it & said he uploaded it when you slept & fixed it before you woke up. Despite the fact that your loader is protected so that story isn't possible. Oh yeah, & that's once it was found out that you were lying about the malware ridden loader being on your official website (you said it was just passed on Discord DM by a fake fff) & when it was proven it came from your website so you changed your story. Then the chats between you & your developer about the miner came out. GTFO of here.

No one here wants to hear a word you have to say. You are a detected malware distributor. I see your Discord chat & you're detected more than not now. & I'm talking about your cheat not spoofer outdates.

Onto explaining things to you, just because my spoofer spoofs in ways that the AC grabs & also handles system calls as needed doesn't mean it's "the same" as other spoofers who work similarly. That's like saying PO is "the same" as AIMEX because they are both external cheats. The types are the same but there are different ways to accomplish the same things in either case. That's assuming that the spoofers you listed work the same way that mine does. I've only ever used GA, INFINITE, Cynical, & now my own. I would no longer recommend INFINITE or Cynical to anyone.

As for Ghost Aim, it's a boot loader setup that utilizes Hyper-V. Very different setup compared to the other spoofers on the market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighters87 View Post
No blocking/nulling HWID grab attempts is not spoofing, just like making a DC bypass that manipulates the AC isn't the same as just having an aimbot like PO's or Mobius' that doesn't need to manipulate the AC to work.

The only thing you get out of Cobalt's HWID blocker is the malware that comes with the loader.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/05/2022, 11:36   #22

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
I can't believe I'm wasting time replying to the idiot who uploaded a loader to his website with a crypto clipper & crypto miner, then blamed his website guy for it & said he uploaded it when you slept & fixed it before you woke up. Despite the fact that your loader is protected so that story isn't possible. Oh yeah, & that's once it was found out that you were lying about the malware ridden loader being on your official website (you said it was just passed on Discord DM by a fake fff) & when it was proven it came from your website so you changed your story. Then the chats between you & your developer about the miner came out. GTFO of here.

No one here wants to hear a word you have to say. You are a detected malware distributor. I see your Discord chat & you're detected more than not now. & I'm talking about your cheat not spoofer outdates.

Onto explaining things to you, just because my spoofer spoofs in ways that the AC grabs & also handles system calls as needed doesn't mean it's "the same" as other spoofers who work similarly. That's like saying PO is "the same" as AIMEX because they are both external cheats. The types are the same but there are different ways to accomplish the same things in either case. That's assuming that the spoofers you listed work the same way that mine does. I've only ever used GA, INFINITE, Cynical, & now my own. I would no longer recommend INFINITE or Cynical to anyone.

As for Ghost Aim, it's a boot loader setup that utilizes Hyper-V. Very different setup compared to the other spoofers on the market.

No blocking/nulling HWID grab attempts is not spoofing, just like making a DC bypass that manipulates the AC isn't the same as just having an aimbot like PO's or Mobius' that doesn't need to manipulate the AC to work.

The only thing you get out of Cobalt's HWID blocker is the malware that comes with the loader.
Dude, Take a chill pill, have you seriously gone through all that effort to write an entire paragraph just because I stated that you outsourced your spoofer? If he didn't "want to hear a word I have to say" then he wouldn't have asked, And I didn't say that it was the same Spoofer because "it works similarly", I said that because a friend of mine dumped both drivers and they're the EXACT same file.
And lastly, As said above, Cobalt doesn't "HWID Block" anymore, Cobalt properly spoofs the serials but it only does it to the game process ( ModernWarfare.exe ).

I didn't disrespect your product nor did I intend to start any drama, You're just immature. There's nothing wrong with outsourcing your Spoofer.
Old 07/05/2022, 17:22   #23

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,075
Quote:
Dude, Take a chill pill, have you seriously gone through all that effort to write an entire paragraph just because I stated that you outsourced your spoofer? If he didn't "want to hear a word I have to say" then he wouldn't have asked, And I didn't say that it was the same Spoofer because "it works similarly", I said that because a friend of mine dumped both drivers and they're the EXACT same file.
And lastly, As said above, Cobalt doesn't "HWID Block" anymore, Cobalt properly spoofs the serials but it only does it to the game process ( ModernWarfare.exe ).

I didn't disrespect your product nor did I intend to start any drama, You're just immature. There's nothing wrong with outsourcing your Spoofer.
Why would I take a chill pill? You're distributing nasty malware to thousands of people. If you were not completely anonymous, you'd be in jail right now. These are serious crimes & EPVP staff haven't even bothered to ban an actual criminal despite the mountains of evidence against you.

Not only did you put crypto miners on your user's devices but you put crypto clippers which are so much worse. Any address they copied to send money to would be swapped on their clipboard with your address. How much did you rob from people?

Speaking of proof, I take back the part where I said you're an idiot. You're a smart liar. Good on you for saying it was your "friend" who got this BS evidence so that when it's proven it's not true, you can just say you got bad information. I'm sorry that I so publicly exposed you, but I think you could have done a better job trying to get me back.

My spoofer & driver are my own. You are just trying to slander me like you did ACD when you said ACD put the rat on your site. I'm not sure what driver they use or if they have a vulnerable driver (wouldn't be surprised) but I use my own. You probably did reverse it and found it was virtualized and got pissed off and came to post since you couldn't do real damage with RE. You were probably RE my shit in the first place because your spoofer has been outdated for nearly a month.

Also good for you. I'm glad you've moved away from HWID blocking but you're still getting detected all the time & you still distribute malware so who really cares?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2022, 22:14   #24

elite*gold: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey hR View Post
I have been using ACD Perm Spoofer since it came out and it work fantastic. I just sign into a new account and keep it pushing. I love it!
U paid it 300$
I sell it 160$ lmao
Old 07/10/2022, 18:06   #25

**BIG CAP EMOJI**

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDelays View Post
U paid it 300$
I sell it 160$ lmao
**BIG CAP EMOJI**
Old 07/10/2022, 19:28   #26

Xnor solutions. He got me unbanned permanently manually changed serial numbers that Activision pulls. Even saves you the reset on flash drive if you need to reset windows. If you ask me this is a no brainer.
Old 07/10/2022, 22:45   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsev View Post
Xnor solutions. He got me unbanned permanently manually changed serial numbers that Activision pulls. Even saves you the reset on flash drive if you need to reset windows. If you ask me this is a no brainer.
sounds interesting ¿where do I find that person?
Old 07/11/2022, 00:59   #28

elite*gold: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsev View Post
Imagine paying 100€ to be unban per game lol
Old 07/11/2022, 01:23   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDelays View Post
Imagine paying 100€ to be unban per game lol
Imagine having the money. And getting service from someone who actually knows what there doing. Instead of buying a tool from a reseller. Obviously rage hackers won't buy it. Which is good because the method will be used from people who want to play legit. The method he uses will last longer then all the detected spoofers out there
Old 07/11/2022, 08:47   #30

Quote:

Your tone and "nothing wrong with outsourcing a spoofer" exposes again and again your lack of care for your products and customers.

This mindset is why so many are burned by cheat providers getting detected. Keep being detached, you're playing yourself.

Side note, crypto crash will now make you more legit