Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 23:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Proof Cobalt installs a Bitcoin miner

Discussion on Proof Cobalt installs a Bitcoin miner within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/13/2022, 09:58   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kernaim View Post

Conclusion : Never trust furries
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/call-duty/5025655-inside-information-about-cobalt-rat-concrete-proof.html

Dude, ur aware this was all fff? Squish was owed that money. The reason squish exposed him and leaked all of this is because fff refused to pay him money he was owed. He's a money hungry ****. And now he's being exposed for it. He was so greedy that he put a miner in his cheat, then got caught and tried to blame it on the co owner
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2022, 20:32   #47

More proof, Got a lot more info coming out soon. Saved the best for last as he's just done a trial.

The nail in the coffin. Screenshotted before he wiped his DM's with me

After he wiped
Old 05/20/2022, 21:31   #48

where's the proof?
Old 05/20/2022, 23:48   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermeser View Post
More proof, Got a lot more info coming out soon. Saved the best for last as he's just done a trial.

The nail in the coffin. Screenshotted before he wiped his DM's with me

After he wiped
so you're squish ? if so, you're as ****** scheming this gpu miner plan with the owner. It's like 2 murderers trying to snitch each other out to the cops lmao. At the end of the day, both of you are as guilty as the other one. And the reason you decide to snitch him out is not because you do it for everyone's good, let's be real you don't actually give a **** about your victim (cobalt's users) at all. But because of fff's greed, you just do it as a way to get back to him.
Old 05/21/2022, 00:53   #50

glad i never used that ****
Old 05/21/2022, 04:43   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by minababytwice View Post
so you're squish ? if so, you're as ****** scheming this gpu miner plan with the owner. It's like 2 murderers trying to snitch each other out to the cops lmao. At the end of the day, both of you are as guilty as the other one. And the reason you decide to snitch him out is not because you do it for everyone's good, let's be real you don't actually give a **** about your victim (cobalt's users) at all. But because of fff's greed, you just do it as a way to get back to him.
You are right in every way, but your talking in a way like I care about my rep? I never said I was a good guy, I make malware for a living lol... If anything it's just more exposure. I didn't do this for anyone's good, I did this to drive his **** cheat Into the ground on principal. He didn't pay me, he got greedy. And now it's all blowing up in his face.
Old 05/21/2022, 05:33   #52

elite*gold: 258
meh cheating in warzone is dead anyway due to server side ac
Old 05/22/2022, 16:49   #53

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by taykonabeat View Post
meh cheating in warzone is dead anyway due to server side ac
Is that so?

Old 06/17/2022, 22:01   #54

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by lort1234 View Post
You where right i was wrong. It was spread through their website.
I give you major props for admitting that you were wrong.

That makes me respect you a lot & also think of you as more intelligent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fffcobalt View Post
What kind of idiot do you have to be to still be on this website?

Don't you get it? Everyone here knows you distribute malware. Go distribute it on YouTube like you have been.

Also you're now detected for the second time so you're literally distributing detected malware.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2022, 22:07   #55

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
I give you major props for admitting that you were wrong.

That makes me respect you a lot & also think of you as more intelligent.

What kind of idiot do you have to be to still be on this website?

Don't you get it? Everyone here knows you distribute malware. Go distribute it on YouTube like you have been.

Also you're now detected for the second time so you're literally distributing detected malware.
Old 08/14/2022, 15:34   #56

I knew this was a BTC miner from the beginning because before this thread was up I scanned my PC after I used Cobalt and noticed the BTC miner on my pc. I told the community few listened others ignored because they believe COBALT would never try to bitcoin people.
Old 08/14/2022, 20:10   #57

I wish there was a way to CLEARLY see high rep providers on this website. Lots of new comers are astounded this website exists and aren't used to reading forum rep levels etc.

This will help many not fall for parasites like cobalt.