Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 16:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Proof Cobalt installs a Bitcoin miner

Discussion on Proof Cobalt installs a Bitcoin miner within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old 05/13/2022, 09:58   #46
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 45
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kernaim View Post


Conclusion : Never trust furries
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/call-duty/5025655-inside-information-about-cobalt-rat-concrete-proof.html

Dude, ur aware this was all fff? Squish was owed that money. The reason squish exposed him and leaked all of this is because fff refused to pay him money he was owed. He's a money hungry ****. And now he's being exposed for it. He was so greedy that he put a miner in his cheat, then got caught and tried to blame it on the co owner
hermeser is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2022, 20:32   #47
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 45
Received Thanks: 16
More proof, Got a lot more info coming out soon. Saved the best for last as he's just done a trial.

The nail in the coffin. Screenshotted before he wiped his DM's with me


After he wiped
hermeser is offline  
Old 05/20/2022, 21:31   #48
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2022
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
where's the proof?
whysohard123 is offline  
Old 05/20/2022, 23:48   #49
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 175
Received Thanks: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermeser View Post
More proof, Got a lot more info coming out soon. Saved the best for last as he's just done a trial.

The nail in the coffin. Screenshotted before he wiped his DM's with me


After he wiped
so you're squish ? if so, you're as ****** scheming this gpu miner plan with the owner. It's like 2 murderers trying to snitch each other out to the cops lmao. At the end of the day, both of you are as guilty as the other one. And the reason you decide to snitch him out is not because you do it for everyone's good, let's be real you don't actually give a **** about your victim (cobalt's users) at all. But because of fff's greed, you just do it as a way to get back to him.
minababytwice is offline  
Old 05/21/2022, 00:53   #50
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2022
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 0
glad i never used that ****
UnlockAll is offline  
Old 05/21/2022, 04:43   #51
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 45
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by minababytwice View Post
so you're squish ? if so, you're as ****** scheming this gpu miner plan with the owner. It's like 2 murderers trying to snitch each other out to the cops lmao. At the end of the day, both of you are as guilty as the other one. And the reason you decide to snitch him out is not because you do it for everyone's good, let's be real you don't actually give a **** about your victim (cobalt's users) at all. But because of fff's greed, you just do it as a way to get back to him.
You are right in every way, but your talking in a way like I care about my rep? I never said I was a good guy, I make malware for a living lol... If anything it's just more exposure. I didn't do this for anyone's good, I did this to drive his **** cheat Into the ground on principal. He didn't pay me, he got greedy. And now it's all blowing up in his face.
hermeser is offline  
Old 05/21/2022, 05:33   #52
 
elite*gold: 258
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
meh cheating in warzone is dead anyway due to server side ac
taykonabeat is offline  
Old 05/22/2022, 16:49   #53
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2022
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 12
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by taykonabeat View Post
meh cheating in warzone is dead anyway due to server side ac
Is that so?









fffcobalt is offline  
Old 06/17/2022, 22:01   #54


 
zebleer's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 38906
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 1,085
Received Thanks: 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by lort1234 View Post
You where right i was wrong. It was spread through their website.
I give you major props for admitting that you were wrong.

That makes me respect you a lot & also think of you as more intelligent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fffcobalt View Post
What kind of idiot do you have to be to still be on this website?

Don't you get it? Everyone here knows you distribute malware. Go distribute it on YouTube like you have been.

Also you're now detected for the second time so you're literally distributing detected malware.
zebleer is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2022, 22:07   #55

 
0x41^4's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 2241
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,853
Received Thanks: 1,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
I give you major props for admitting that you were wrong.

That makes me respect you a lot & also think of you as more intelligent.


What kind of idiot do you have to be to still be on this website?

Don't you get it? Everyone here knows you distribute malware. Go distribute it on YouTube like you have been.

Also you're now detected for the second time so you're literally distributing detected malware.
0x41^4 is offline  
Old 08/14/2022, 15:34   #56
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 1
I knew this was a BTC miner from the beginning because before this thread was up I scanned my PC after I used Cobalt and noticed the BTC miner on my pc. I told the community few listened others ignored because they believe COBALT would never try to bitcoin people.
BorrRet is offline  
Old 08/14/2022, 20:10   #57
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 125
Received Thanks: 21
I wish there was a way to CLEARLY see high rep providers on this website. Lots of new comers are astounded this website exists and aren't used to reading forum rep levels etc.

This will help many not fall for parasites like cobalt.
Goldfrapp0x0309 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cobalt users. Crypto miner might be installed
06/17/2022 - Call of Duty - 37 Replies
Added more screenshots. Links from Phantom Overlay You may need to look into this; https://i.ibb.co/QvxJpbm/colbat-lol.jpg https://i.ibb.co/zPtXPV8/colbat.jpg https://i.ibb.co/TTbrxRh/photo-2022-04-19-20-12-5 1.jpg screenshots were not mine btw
[Selling] Bitcoin s9 MINER & Whatercooled Miner
12/01/2017 - Cryptocurrency Trading - 0 Replies
Antiminer s9 2,500€ for the other one pn ;)
Bitcoin-Miner AntMiner S1 ASIC Miner 180-215 GH/Geb mit 3 Monaten Herstellergarantie
04/16/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 12 Replies
Sie schauen sich einen Bitcoin-Miner AntMiner S1 ASIC Miner 180-215 GH/Gebraucht mit 3 Monaten Herstellergarantie an. Der Miner ist Gebraucht und läuft einwandfrei, wurde nur 3 Tage angeschlossen. Dieser Miner arbeitet im normalen Modus mit 180 GH/s, übertaktet bis zu 215 GH/s Bei diesem Miner wird kein extra PC oder sonstige weitere Hardware oder Software benötigt. Der Miner muss nur per Netzwerkkabel oder WLAN mit Ihrem Router verbunden werden und lässt sich dann über eine...
[cSRO] 2 installs
01/16/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
How do i instal more then one version of offical sro? i have rusro and want to instal csro, help any1? I think it deletes the one already installed and replaces it with the new one in this case csro # REQUEST - CLOSE Got answer :)



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2022 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.