Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 22:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spoof before getting hwid banned ?

Discussion on Spoof before getting hwid banned ? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Spoof before getting hwid banned ?

Sup guys, i just want to start cheating, and i'll buy PhantomOverlay. Now my questions are:

-Should i spoof my hwid also if my hwid is still not banned? (i'll play legit)

-Is PhantomOverlay a good starting cheat?

Thank you guys!
Old 03/27/2022, 17:19   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justtommy02 View Post
Sup guys, i just want to start cheating, and i'll buy PhantomOverlay. Now my questions are:

-Should i spoof my hwid also if my hwid is still not banned? (i'll play legit)

-Is PhantomOverlay a good starting cheat?

Thank you guys!
You start with phantom you'll probably never get banned. Let alone PO gots their own spoofer so IF you ever needed one, they'll take care of you.

Phantom is the best cheat for those playing strictly legit. You won't be having any rage features you'll have the only cheat that's completely 100% streamproof that can record and stream via OBS and every other software but is HDMI loop proof which no other provider is. Meaning you can stream / record via an Elgato capture card.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2022, 17:46   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb195 View Post
You start with phantom you'll probably never get banned. Let alone PO gots their own spoofer so IF you ever needed one, they'll take care of you.

Phantom is the best cheat for those playing strictly legit. You won't be having any rage features you'll have the only cheat that's completely 100% streamproof that can record and stream via OBS and every other software but is HDMI loop proof which no other provider is. Meaning you can stream / record via an Elgato capture card.
Awesome! should i buy a phone verified account ? or a fresh one will do the work ? i was thinking about using PO on my main but nah, i spent too much to risk it XD
Old 03/28/2022, 00:56   #4

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justtommy02 View Post
Awesome! should i buy a phone verified account ? or a fresh one will do the work ? i was thinking about using PO on my main but nah, i spent too much to risk it XD
A lot of times phone verified accounts are mass generated by retards that use the same IP on the same browser at the same time on a banned PC with commercialized numbers.

These accounts come already shadow banned or required secondary activation and sometimes cause HWID bans.

Finding reputable account sellers is hard, but not impossible. It's always best to do it yourself.

As for your original post, a lot of people recommend not spoofing if you're not banned as a lot of times spoofers are the cause of the ban, but I always recommend spoofing to protect your PC especially if you've got a higher end PC and don't want to swap out a couple thousand dollars GPU.

However, I don't spoof on my main account as I use PO on it and am not worried about being banned. I do use PO's spoofer when I use any of my non-main accounts with other providers.
Old 03/31/2022, 08:53   #5

elite*gold: 26
Spoofing helps you keep your true PC details safe so it doesn't hurt to do that.
Old 03/31/2022, 18:11   #6

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,078
The problem with spoofing when you don't need a spoof would be if the spoofer is directly detected and becomes outdated at the same time.

Imagine you have a HWID that isn't banned, and this happens, well in that case your real HWID would likely be banned from the spoofer detection, even if the cheat wasn't detected.

If it's only detected or outdated, not both, you'd be okay.

I recommend if you aren't HWID banned to not use a spoofer, but it's up to you.
Thanks
1 User