Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 15:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Actual legit UD warzone chairs

Discussion on Actual legit UD warzone chairs within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Actual legit UD warzone chairs

Hey guys im trying to find a good UD warzine cheat with aimbot would be ideal I only ever usually run my fov at about 3-5 so not very big at all as I hate how they snap onto someone that your not aiming at.
I'm on the phantom overlay telegram and I've seen a few people saying in there they are getting shadow banned etc. This is not a thread for you telling me no they weren't because I clearly read it myself with someone that had a 12 prestige account level 300 kd of 3.0. I have hitman and not a fan at all and I didn't realise they were a reseller until I did more research. There has to be some actual legit chairs out there. So far my list is phantom overlay, AIMEX, modern internal, mobius, elusion and proof core.
Main things I'm chasing is esp with skeleton. No recoil, and aim warning as in when someone is aiming at you you get a warning.
Any help at all will be muchly appreciated!
Thankyou
Old 03/24/2022, 12:17   #2

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBoi96 View Post
Hey guys im trying to find a good UD warzine cheat with aimbot would be ideal I only ever usually run my fov at about 3-5 so not very big at all as I hate how they snap onto someone that your not aiming at.
I'm on the phantom overlay telegram and I've seen a few people saying in there they are getting shadow banned etc. This is not a thread for you telling me no they weren't because I clearly read it myself with someone that had a 12 prestige account level 300 kd of 3.0. I have hitman and not a fan at all and I didn't realise they were a reseller until I did more research. There has to be some actual legit chairs out there. So far my list is phantom overlay, AIMEX, modern internal, mobius, elusion and proof core.
Main things I'm chasing is esp with skeleton. No recoil, and aim warning as in when someone is aiming at you you get a warning.
Thankyou
Hey man!

Just to be clear, all providers see shadowbans.

That’s not a result of the provider, that’s a result of how the users are playing and using the cheat.

The nice part being with an Undetected provider, the shadows clear.

Mobius meets your criteria of Undetected, Skeleton esp, recoil control system.

If you don’t go with Mobius, I recommend Phantom Overlay, Aimex, or Elusion is good too.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/24/2022, 18:46   #3

Honestly. Mobius on top
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/24/2022, 18:49   #4

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
Thankyou
We have a few thousand users & you are worried about PO because you saw one shadow ban on my Telegram?

Every provider had shadow ban reports. People use multiple cheats/tools/services, use settings that are more extreme and rage-like than is recommended with the cheat, and even sometimes lie.

I'm not here to tell you that you didn't see a SB report in my Telegram. I'm here to tell you it's meaningless & just a common rarity among any provider.

PO is in my opinion the most secure, legit looking, security focused cheat provider in the world. Just my biased opinion.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2022, 22:07   #5

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,039
Quote:
So far my list is phantom overlay, AIMEX, modern internal, mobius, elusion and proof core.
Thankyou
PhantomOverlay is going to be the most secure cheat on the list you mentioned.

As Zeb said, PO has thousands of users and has never been detected. He works 8 hours a day (sometimes more) ensuring no security changes have been made on activisions side to protect his community.

I often check in on him when I wake up (9 AM), and again before I go to bed (4 AM), and he's up watching and working on the security.

He is easily the most transparent and responsive developer in the scene. This can be observed via the Telegram where he is always communicative on what is going on in the scene. Additionally, he is the only provider that I know who will refund your purchase if you do not like his product or have an issue with performance that he is unable to solve.

99% of developers in the COD scene do it for the money, there are some, but very few who don't. Zebleer does it for the satisfaction of beating the anti-cheat. He always has for as long as I've known him. Therefore, he will always put your satisfaction above the money you've paid for his product and he will be the first person to tell you not to use his product if he believes there is something wrong with it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2022, 22:20   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
PhantomOverlay is going to be the most secure cheat on the list you mentioned.

As Zeb said, PO has thousands of users and has never been detected. He works 8 hours a day (sometimes more) ensuring no security changes have been made on activisions side to protect his community.

I often check in on him when I wake up (9 AM), and again before I go to bed (4 AM), and he's up watching and working on the security.

He is easily the most transparent and responsive developer in the scene. This can be observed via the Telegram where he is always communicative on what is going on in the scene. Additionally, he is the only provider that I know who will refund your purchase if you do not like his product or have an issue with performance that he is unable to solve.

99% of developers in the COD scene do it for the money, there are some, but very few who don't. Zebleer does it for the satisfaction of beating the anti-cheat. He always has for as long as I've known him. Therefore, he will always put your satisfaction above the money you've paid for his product and he will be the first person to tell you not to use his product if he believes there is something wrong with it.

Alright I'll give PO a go then by the sounds I won't be disappointed but I hope I'm not! Wait so PO has skeleton for esp and no recoil? Any chance it has aim warning say if someone is aiming at you it will give you a warning?
Old 03/24/2022, 22:27   #7

Quote:
Alright I'll give PO a go then by the sounds I won't be disappointed but I hope I'm not! Wait so PO has skeleton for esp and no recoil? Any chance it has aim warning say if someone is aiming at you it will give you a warning?
It doesn't have skele because it conflicts with the auto-updater (auto-updater updates the cheat automatically every COD update so that there is no downtime), and there is no no-recoil because no-recoil is a security risk as it often causes shadowbans.

PO is designed for streamers and tournament players that go through rigorous anti-cheat measures (checking monitor, task manager, memory, etc).

If you're looking for something with a less legit playstyle, you want Modern Internal. They offer a no-recoil slider for up to 50% (no more than 50% because as mentioned, it's a security risk), it does has skele, but it does not have an aim warning. It also auto-updates as well but it is an internal cheat, not external like PO, which is why they have skele.
Old 03/24/2022, 22:40   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
It doesn't have skele because it conflicts with the auto-updater (auto-updater updates the cheat automatically every COD update so that there is no downtime), and there is no no-recoil because no-recoil is a security risk as it often causes shadowbans.

PO is designed for streamers and tournament players that go through rigorous anti-cheat measures (checking monitor, task manager, memory, etc).

If you're looking for something with a less legit playstyle, you want Modern Internal. They offer a no-recoil slider for up to 50% (no more than 50% because as mentioned, it's a security risk), it does has skele, but it does not have an aim warning. It also auto-updates as well but it is an internal cheat, not external like PO, which is why they have skele.

Yeah okay the aim warning isn't a big deal but atleast the skele esp is a big deal for me as I just brought and used another provider thay doesn't have skele and I honestly found the esp so off putting even using the box didn't help me what so ever as I've used skele for like a year and a half with other providers im finding it quite difficult to go away from it. 50%no recoil is better then full recoil imo. Hmmm now I'm back at square one to find something that suits my play style.

The reason why I'm trying to find a good solid provider is because the price of cheats and a spoofer, I'd spend 20x on cheats a year then I would buying any actual games to play and I just can't fathom spending anymore money on stuff that just gets wasted or causes me to buy new accounts which then makes me spend more money.
Old 03/24/2022, 22:43   #9

Quote:
Yeah okay the aim warning isn't a big deal but atleast the skele esp is a big deal for me as I just brought and used another provider thay doesn't have skele and I honestly found the esp so off putting even using the box didn't help me what so ever as I've used skele for like a year and a half with other providers im finding it quite difficult to go away from it. 50%no recoil is better then full recoil imo. Hmmm now I'm back at square one to find something that suits my play style.
Tbh, I'd just go with Modern Internal and use it for a day. If you don't like it, their team will most likely refund you as they're really good about refunds. But I suspect you'll enjoy it and decide to keep it.

It has everything you would need other than the aim warning and everything is very basic to use, easy on the eyes, and performs extremely well.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2022, 22:48   #10

The reason why I'm trying to find a good solid provider is because the price of cheats and a spoofer, I'd spend 20x on cheats a year then I would buying any actual games to play and I just can't fathom spending anymore money on stuff that just gets wasted or causes me to buy new accounts which then makes me spend more money.
Old 03/24/2022, 23:26   #11

Quote:
Yea, so, PhantomOverlay is going to be your most secure but it's really designed for people that are already decent at the game, stream, or play in tournaments.

Modern Internal would be if you want security with more functions than PO to help you be a better player if you're not a very good player already.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2022, 13:46   #12

elite*gold: 122
Warzone Cheat from Exspira has Skeleton in ESP and it does not conflicts with auto updater.

Our auto updater has failed only 2 times in last 4 months where I had to manually update cheat.

It updates even season updates on its own without me having to do anything.
Never detected, never had ban wave.

We also have ESP option called Show Only Visible where it does not shows invisible enemies on ESP if you don't want to risk following through walls.
Pretty much most customizable cheat right now.

You can make it to be for most legit ever playing but also can customize it for deadly instant kill raging.

Full built in controller support, no 3rd party software needed.
Just enable feature called controller mode and it will show you your controller on menu and that's it.
Old 03/27/2022, 00:20   #13
Chasing

The Black Market: 194/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,825
I will continue to delete discussions that are unnecessary and just miss the topic of the thread. Please keep to the rules and the topic, otherwise there will be consequences for all those who do not follow them.

A little reminder for people who have something against a "special" cheat. You don't have to post your opinion everywhere unless it's asked for, especially if it doesn't meet the requirements set by the thread creator.
Thanks
6 Users

Tags
call of duty warzone