Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 15:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which provider can I trust ?

Discussion on Which provider can I trust ? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/01/2022, 17:47   #31

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by r1sh1 View Post
Even though some of the info u stated is helpful and factual, ur join date is march 2022 and u have 2 posts and ur advertising PO. You cant tell me your not a paid actor trying to help your babby daddy.

Theres so many other providers with better features than PO and srtayed UD longer than them, the telegram channel is never taken serious unless u post something on EPVP complaining about them not handling their tickets. Their Vanguard cheat is never updated on time and many people that ask about it in the telegram group never get taken seriously.
I was about to reply to you and exe to try to find some middle ground, but not after this.

PO has thousands of users & if you believe that every vouch for us by a new user to EPVP is a paid actor then trying to find some sort of intelligent conversation or middle ground with you is impossible because it's clear that you will always find the most damaging avenue or conclusion to oppose me despite any logic. You clearly just don't like PO or me & you should just say that & save us time next time.

Thank you for saving me time.

EDIT: Vanguard hasn't been auto updating but I handle the updates within 24 hours & I do take reports in my Telegram seriously even if my users don't. Also it is true that PO and AIMEX are the only providers that have been around for a decent amount of time without any detections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXe28 View Post
Stop it already.
It was long after the UAV ban wave escalated for MI, when he still talked it down to it beeing just 3.
You can easily see that by the time stamp of his post.

That is exactly what I was talking about.
You are literally saying that you have not looked deeply into MI, but still decided to recommend them left, right and center.

With the repuration you have around here, everyone would trust and value your judgement.
Promoting something with your good name, without making sure it is indeed a good product is just bad practise and rightfully criticized

But hey, at least you can sell your new spoofer to these MI customers which lost their accounts due to your recommondation.
Like I said on the other thread, we can find middle ground just between us sure.

I will agree that I have lost credibility from recommending MI in terms of the fact that I clearly should have demanded more from them before I recommended them, but I disagree that I have "no idea" or that I lost all credibility. PO has still never been detected which is the only cheat I developed in this market.

I will completely stop with any recommendations. I should have only ever spoken on my own source code.

Quote:
Firstly this isnt true, please dont compare yourself to aimex which has been a public provider for way longer than u and satyed UD longer than you. Its true PO hasnt been detected in this ban wave and i give u credit for that.
Look at how you wrote this. & you have the balls to tell me to remove my bias?

PO and AIMEX are the ONLY providers that have been around for a decent amount of time & have never been detected, & yet here you are talking about how because they have been around a bit longer, that means it cancels me out. Then you give me "credit" for not being hit by the ban wave by dancing around trying not to write that PO has never been detected EVER. Why don't YOU drop YOUR bias?

If you actually did, it would have read something like "Yes PO and AIMEX have never been detected but AIMEX has been around longer than PO."

But you didn't write that, did you? Instead you acted like AIMEX being around longer voided my statement of being comparable to them & refused to write the words PO has never been detected, which it hasn't.

What a hypocrite you are.

Quote:
My problem is that u recommended MI like you knew the source code and worked on it and said it with confidence in many posts to use them over providers like IW ( another provider who havent been detected ever but u wont hear that from you because of your bias), you talk bad about all the other providers apart from the ones ur biased towards. Now that your "recommendation" got detected you have nothing to do with them??. You deleted posts u made recommending MI in your PO announcement telegram channel to seem like you have nothing to do with them.
First, no, your problem is not ____. Your problem is that you don't like me or my brand & you want to take any angle you can to cause damage to me or my brand.

But going with the concept that your problem is actually what you said, yes as I told exe I will not be recommending providers anymore, I should have done more homework with MI before recommending, and I do admit this is a blow to my rep, but it doesn't change that my work (PO) has never been detected.

Quote:
Youve let down anyone that actually takes your words seriously and proved that u dont really know as much as u act like you do. please get off your high horse and tell people the actual truth which is you dont really know shit, you just hope what u think u know will keep PO UD. But the truth here is no provider is safe no matter how secure they advertise themselves to be, please add that bit of knowledge in your recommendation posts next time.

Also u want to talk about how my trusted provider got detected without knowing who i was even with, i left my provider based on your shitty recommendation thinking about security and having less frame drops because of an internal cheat. If i didnt listen to you or your paid actors my account will still be safe and working functionally because the provider i left for MI is still UD and working just fine.
Am I supposed to be a magical fairy that somehow knows MI's source & everything about them? How would that be reasonable? My only claims to experience & knowledge came from my work with PO, not my ability to perfectly assess information that is impossible for me to access within reason.

Like I told exe the recommendations will stop.

Quote:
Zeb, Stop the bias now, stop talking like you know better than what u actually do. let this be a reality check for anyone that reads this, This thread is about which provider can u trust?? Sure as shit not the one that recommended me a shitty provider that got detected twice in a month. no provider is safe no matter how much they talk about security its only a matter of time till they get you. The only cheat to stay UD for the longest time, since it went public is AIMEX and thats the truth with no bias. PO was apparently Gator before and theres stories about some exit scam on his Lifetime buyers that he never talks about.
You're acting like recommending a provider that got detected is worse than getting a detection. It's so obvious that you are just biased against PO with the fact that you recommend providers that have actually been detected over a provider that has never been detected but recommended a friendly provider name that got detected.

BTW there are not "plenty of providers" because the only two non-infant providers that have never been detected are PO and AIMEX, so if you want to erase PO from the equation with your mental gymnastics that somehow recommending a provider that didn't work out is worse than getting detected, then you're left with AIMEX. Enjoy them really.

Stop projecting.

Also gator was never detected either and was launched about a year before AIMEX so as much as I appreciate your false comparison (just more people trying to take any angle to damage PO), it doesn't really help your goal here against PO.
Old 04/01/2022, 19:36   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Even though some of the info u stated is helpful and factual, ur join date is march 2022 and u have 2 posts and ur advertising PO. You cant tell me your not a paid actor trying to help your babby daddy.

Theres so many other providers with better features than PO and srtayed UD longer than them, the telegram channel is never taken serious unless u post something on EPVP complaining about them not handling their tickets. Their Vanguard cheat is never updated on time and many people that ask about it in the telegram group never get taken seriously.
Haha ofc being a PO user, I am a bit biased towards them. (especially when MI just got detected today)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2022, 05:56   #33

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
This is my only response to this. I don't watch threads here as often since the info Discord hit 10,000 users Wednesday and the activity there is too demanding to be arguing with the multi's here...

So, here we go.

MI was not impacted by the UAV wave. It was removed prior to the detection (this can be observed and confirmed by anyone that can read via comparing the time when they removed it from the time the actual wave was - once they noted a threat, connection to the loader was cut and they examined the security change and saw the coming detection), thus why only three users were permanently banned and very few were shadowed.

They were however detected in this most recent wave, along with many others, as I've already commented on - which is unfortunate, but unrelated from the UAV issue. The cause of the MI detection has already been discovered, fixed, and is testing (privately).

The issue with MI was that they had too many developers. When you have someone working on security, someone working on offsets, someone working on the loader, and so on, it gives more of an opportunity for fucking up. More people on a project isn't always a good thing. I thought it would be since the team was very experienced, but I was wrong.

As for "pEoPlE lOsT tHeIr AcCoUnTs DuE tO yOuR rEcOmMeNdAtIoN" this seems to be a talking point that the very small few of AA multi's and cracked accounts (such as your friend r1sh1) that are here are clinging to. Anyone can go through my post history, Zebleers, Mobius, Xenos, Bacon, or any of the other transparent users of this site and see, there is always a discussion of risk - no matter the provider. Unlike the AA multi's that routinely abide by the philosophy of "as long as we delete the evidence, nobody can say we're detected" most of us here are honest with cheaters and frequently inform them that no provider is detection proof, and most users here know the risk of cheating.

MI customers were extremely satisfied with their purchase, thus why so many of their customers made the commitment to buy lifetime. Therefore, the recommendation for MI was appropriate and valid, and if you take a look through their Telegram, most of their customers are sticking with them, so your white knight complex is meaningless. You're not sticking up for anyone that cares, lol.

With that being said, like I say with all providers who get detected, I don't recommend anyone using MI (new customers or existing) for at least a week after they open sales back up so that they can prove that they've successfully solved their issue. While I doubt they will be detected again, it can still happen.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2022, 06:22   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post

Hows that saying go again?

If you can't afford to get banned, don't cheat?
Old 04/02/2022, 10:15   #35

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
This is my only response to this. I don't watch threads here as often since the info Discord hit 10,000 users Wednesday and the activity there is too demanding to be arguing with the multi's here...

So, here we go.

MI was not impacted by the UAV wave. It was removed prior to the detection (this can be observed and confirmed by anyone that can read via comparing the time when they removed it from the time the actual wave was - once they noted a threat, connection to the loader was cut and they examined the security change and saw the coming detection), thus why only three users were permanently banned and very few were shadowed.

They were however detected in this most recent wave, along with many others, as I've already commented on - which is unfortunate, but unrelated from the UAV issue. The cause of the MI detection has already been discovered, fixed, and is testing (privately).

The issue with MI was that they had too many developers. When you have someone working on security, someone working on offsets, someone working on the loader, and so on, it gives more of an opportunity for fucking up. More people on a project isn't always a good thing. I thought it would be since the team was very experienced, but I was wrong.

As for "pEoPlE lOsT tHeIr AcCoUnTs DuE tO yOuR rEcOmMeNdAtIoN" this seems to be a talking point that the very small few of AA multi's and cracked accounts (such as your friend r1sh1) that are here are clinging to. Anyone can go through my post history, Zebleers, Mobius, Xenos, Bacon, or any of the other transparent users of this site and see, there is always a discussion of risk - no matter the provider. Unlike the AA multi's that routinely abide by the philosophy of "as long as we delete the evidence, nobody can say we're detected" most of us here are honest with cheaters and frequently inform them that no provider is detection proof, and most users here know the risk of cheating.

MI customers were extremely satisfied with their purchase, thus why so many of their customers made the commitment to buy lifetime. Therefore, the recommendation for MI was appropriate and valid, and if you take a look through their Telegram, most of their customers are sticking with them, so your white knight complex is meaningless. You're not sticking up for anyone that cares, lol.

With that being said, like I say with all providers who get detected, I don't recommend anyone using MI (new customers or existing) for at least a week after they open sales back up so that they can prove that they've successfully solved their issue. While I doubt they will be detected again, it can still happen.
Cmon dude at this stage MI falls into the pool with EO and a week is not gonna be enough to pull it out from that poll. So recommending MI over EO or vice versa is just like flipping a coin to whom should you go with!!

Oh and if EO didn’t get detected through this ban wave (I have no clue if it did or not) then it is already ahead of MI at this stage.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/02/2022, 11:03   #36

Quote:
[B]

What are you talking about? Dude you are sad for trying turning the event around and blaming AA for causing a scene, r1sh1 and others have nothing to do with AA, and you can go to AA , and see the threads, they are always been honest about detections, HelioS literally announcing it himself and non of the user messages are being deleted [ the ones writing about their sb or ban ] Jesus christ dude, you are the only one who is not honest here, stop attacking AA and try to fix your BS and how to approach people with proper way and continuing your bias marketing, Which is honestly none of our business But stop trash talking while at it especially when its all based on a lie
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2022, 11:16   #37

When all you providers have been around for 10 or more years and dealt with ALL the different anticheat measures on many game engines not just like 2 or 3 then get back to us
Its because of HelioS that you are even here in the first place.......
We all hate detection's but it comes with cheating so stop playing the blame game as we don't.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2022, 12:36   #38

elite*gold: 204
Quote:

So, here we go.

This is also my last response here....A little compilation of you and your "facts":

Quote:
Modern Internal is one, if not thee most secure internal cheat you can buy. Their developers are very smart and work tirelessly to ensure their community is safe. They were able to detect an incoming ban wave on the UAV systems that were recently hit and were able to remove it from their system to minimize the impact on their community. As a result, only 3 of the 500+ customers they have were banned while other communities suffered losses of 100+ customers. They're definitely my go-to for internal cheats.
Quote:
Use Modern Internal then.
Same security driven developers with native controller support.
Quote:
Modern Internal would be if you want security with more functions than PO to help you be a better player if you're not a very good player already.

Quote:
I would agree but since you where saying things like most secure cheat etc people bought lifetime to get banned twice in a month. NO provider is undetectable yes including AA. But you and others where recommending them since day 1 when they appear out of nowhere. It looks like you know them good because why would you and others start recommend a new provider that just joined the market ?

And now people are seeing what is going on here and calling it out....

-------------------

Quote:
MI was not impacted by the UAV wave. It was removed prior to the detection (this can be observed and confirmed by anyone that can read via comparing the time when they removed it from the time the actual wave was - once they noted a threat, connection to the loader was cut and they examined the security change and saw the coming detection), thus why only three users were permanently banned and very few were shadowed
MI said it them selfes "UAV was detected. They gathered everyone using it over time from any provider and then ban waved them today.

MI and any other provider that had UAV were ban waved today.
"

Meaning there where more then only 3 people having issues. UAV was removed from MI March 9th.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/02/2022, 16:11   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonGoku009 View Post
You must enjoy filing your taxes goku.

Man always coming with the receipts.

Yes, MI getting detected twice in 2 week span blows big ol' pp

I believe zebleer unrecommended. I personally wouldn't.

Detection happens, been cheating for 17 years. AA was probably one of the first CSS cheats I've used back in the day when I started cheating so I've been around the block.

MI has all the features that PO doesn't that a shit ton of people ask for.

Fun fact, the people asked for UAV, Skippy gave it to them, and they got banned. Who's fault is that? The customers and partially skippy for listening to idiots. Anytime I'm in PO chat someone is asking for item esp or most of all native controller support or even bone ESP, so yea zebleer is gonna recommend MI, hell, sometimes he even recommends Mobius aswell.

People need to understand that detections happen, we aren't supposed to be cheating in games lol.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/02/2022, 17:14   #40

elite*gold: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon View Post
Fun fact, the people asked for UAV, Skippy gave it to them, and they got banned. Who's fault is that? The customers and partially skippy for listening to idiots. Anytime I'm in PO chat someone is asking for item esp or most of all native controller support or even bone ESP, so yea zebleer is gonna recommend MI, hell, sometimes he even recommends Mobius aswell.

People need to understand that detections happen, we aren't supposed to be cheating in games lol.
Quote:
Its everywhere the same with certain people, AA gets features request everyday asking for useless stuff just to people start blaming them if something gets an issue.

Quote:
Skippy gave it to them, and they got banned. Who's fault is that?
Saw the same things going on AA as well and blaming Helios and Staff etc over the last few years.

Im not here to blame anyone because i see it the same way "cheating brings a risk with it" if you cant take it don't cheat

But i also saw a lot of bullshit talking about AA in the last months blaming insulting etc wich is also not fair and very unprofessional. If this wasnt the case i would not even had start answering people to proof them wrong like im doing the last few months.

And that's why I won't keep my mouth shut when I see shit being said just because you don't like a provider (in general).

In the end of the day i want to see providers win over Activision. We are all in the same boat here. Competition is good because it keeps all coders on their toes to deliver the best possible product.

In the AA forum for example people have already been banned if they talk disrespectful or worse about other providers. This is one of the rules HelioS made years ago.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/02/2022, 17:36   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonGoku009 View Post
Its everywhere the same with certain people, AA gets features request everyday asking for useless stuff just to people start blaming them if something gets an issue.

Saw the same things going on AA as well and blaming Helios and Staff etc over the last few years.

Im not here to blame anyone because i see it the same way "cheating brings a risk with it" if you cant take it don't cheat

But i also saw a lot of bullshit talking about AA in the last months blaming insulting etc wich is also not fair and very unprofessional. If this wasnt the case i would not even had start answering people to proof them wrong like im doing the last few months.

And that's why I won't keep my mouth shut when I see **** being said just because you don't like a provider (in general).

In the end of the day i want to see providers win over Activision. We are all in the same boat here. Competition is good because it keeps all coders on their toes to deliver the best possible product.

In the AA forum for example people have already been banned if they talk disrespectful or worse about other providers. This is one of the rules HelioS made years ago.

At the end of the day, if your gonna ask for detected features, don't blame the coder if it ever gets detected