Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 02:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My apology to Artificial Aiming

Discussion on My apology to Artificial Aiming within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My apology to Artificial Aiming

Hi, I have to apologize to Artificial Aiming because I was banned because I had not read that the spoofer was being updated because () and not to use it in addition I formatted the pc and deleted all other providers probably detected.
Now everything works and I'm playing quietly.
I withdraw what I said in the other post
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2022, 03:38   #2

elite*gold: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Wait so they banned you for voicing concerns about them, now they're forcing you to delete & apologize before you are allowed to use what you paid for?

Man if I didn't have a deal with them that I wouldn't talk trash about them I'd totally have nothing to say.
You are clearly missing something here ... he got banned for blaiming AA and their spoofer for beeing detected witch was proofen wrong. He understands his mistake and apologized for it.

Btw he messaged me for example to find an agreement after the whole situation and Staff gave him the second chance.

Case closed and resolved.
Old 03/05/2022, 03:46   #3

nvm
Old 03/06/2022, 02:18   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by darix1 View Post
nvm
What happend??
Old 03/06/2022, 04:16   #5

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonGoku009 View Post
What happend??
The PM I sent you was sent to him as well that's what happened.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2022, 07:03   #6

Quote:
The PM I sent you was sent to him as well that's what happened.

Where's my PM
Old 03/06/2022, 08:12   #7

elite*gold: 1337
AA sucks ****
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/06/2022, 10:08   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillygooes View Post
AA sucks ****
Glad your banned
Old 03/06/2022, 11:07   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwocA View Post
Glad your banned
Couldn't agree more. He is mad because he won't get a second chance
Old 03/06/2022, 21:37   #10

elite*gold: 1337
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwocA View Post
Glad your banned
You're*

And for the record, i got banned on AA for sharing my opinion about them here on epvp lol.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/06/2022, 22:47   #11

I contact my bank i have my money Back ;-)

Never recomend AA.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2022, 01:20   #12

Its clear by whom you have been sent, why dont you both show some proof of what really happened to you both? or many others who will come and write bs baseless lies then please give real proof that why you dont recommend AA and what really happened [ WITH PROOF] because when it comes to AA staff it seems they really give real proof of why they banned the certain customer.

Nice try guys, keep getting those free subs, you are doing your job well
Old 03/07/2022, 02:28   #13

Quote:
Its clear by whom you have been sent, why dont you both show some proof of what really happened to you both? or many others who will come and write bs baseless lies then please give real proof that why you dont recommend AA and what really happened [ WITH PROOF] because when it comes to AA staff it seems they really give real proof of why they banned the certain customer.

Nice try guys, keep getting those free subs, you are doing your job well
Who do you think is giving people free subs to bash AA?

I'm not trashing AA right now, I'm just having a discussion with you about how customer mindsets work & seeing if we can maybe look at this in a different way.

I don't think you appreciate how treatment of customers can result in said customers being vocal long term. Positive or negative.

AA is a legitimate provider who has a long history of banning customers for reasoning that most other cheat providers don't ban over. For example, a customer of mine basically has to try to crack my loader to get banned, where as with AA someone can say something on EPVP that's negative about AA and get banned for it. That's not normal, man. You talk about how you've purchased all kinds of cheats like gator, AIMEX, AA, GG, and so you must be aware that AA is a little more ban happy than other providers since you've seen customer bases for all sorts of providers with your own eyes.

I don't think it's reasonable for you to jump to the conclusion that there is some manufactured paid conspiracy against AA. Maybe you should just observe that while AA is very legit, they have treated customers less than ideally by normal standards for a long time, so there will always be someone on EPVP to say something about it when the topic comes up.

@ilikebacon. comes to mind. A long time ago he got banned by AA for reporting that their Hunt cheat was detected on EPVP, they found it, and banned him with a nasty message. Now every time AA is brought up, he mentions his story.

That isn't a paid conspiracy. That's just how that works.

If I banned every Phantom Overlay customer who said a negative remark, PO would be the most hated brand here. Every update that my auto update doesn't cover, there are like 20-30 customers of mine basically insulting me in my chat until I update the cheat. If I started banning for it, I would get wrecked on here. But I don't because that's not reasonable.

Please tell me honestly that I'm not making any sense here & if you really feel you could fly to where I live & look me in the eyes, telling me I'm not making any good points, with a straight face, I'll STFU.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2022, 02:38   #14

Quote:
Who do you think is giving people free subs to bash AA?

I'm not trashing AA right now, I'm just having a discussion with you about how customer mindsets work & seeing if we can maybe look at this in a different way.

I don't think you appreciate how treatment of customers can result in said customers being vocal long term. Positive or negative.

AA is a legitimate provider who has a long history of banning customers for reasoning that most other cheat providers don't ban over. For example, a customer of mine basically has to try to crack my loader to get banned, where as with AA someone can say something on EPVP that's negative about AA and get banned for it. That's not normal, man. You talk about how you've purchased all kinds of cheats like gator, AIMEX, AA, GG, and so you must be aware that AA is a little more ban happy than other providers since you've seen customer bases for all sorts of providers with your own eyes.

I don't think it's reasonable for you to jump to the conclusion that there is some manufactured paid conspiracy against AA. Maybe you should just observe that while AA is very legit, they have treated customers less than ideally by normal standards for a long time, so there will always be someone on EPVP to say something about it when the topic comes up.

@ comes to mind. A long time ago he got banned by AA for reporting that their Hunt cheat was detected on EPVP, they found it, and banned him with a nasty message. Now every time AA is brought up, he mentions his story.

That isn't a paid conspiracy. That's just how that works.

If I banned every Phantom Overlay customer who said a negative remark, PO would be the most hated brand here. Every update that my auto update doesn't cover, there are like 20-30 customers of mine basically insulting me in my chat until I update the cheat. If I started banning for it, I would get wrecked on here. But I don't because that's not reasonable.

Please tell me honestly that I'm not making any sense here.
I know what you are trying to say, i do understand, let me give you an example of camon, instead of him being honest with staff, he lied about the situation and really gave hard time and wasted their time on something AA wasnt at fault, he didnt even had cod sub yet he was complaining about his shadow ban, and if he was honest ---

Which many other customers was honest and admitted they used another spoofer or another provider whom got detected in the past or now, then staff instructed them to fully format their PC and they listened and they are happy now, without being bashed or banned by staff, and they are still on AA happy.

Camons situation [ i am just giving an example ] which his situation represents many others who had issue with AA, he didnt admit and he wasnt honest, he used acdiamong aka gcaimx which are both GG reseller, we all know that, just 2 or 3 days ago they had issues with their spoofer and most of us, probably you know too zebleer that the loader leaves tracers in some ways or he used their spoofer too and had issue with SB.

If he was honest and listened to staffs instructions he wouldnt have went through all this issue and causing a headache for staff and on himself, now he formatted his pc fully and he dont have anymore issues.

And AA spoofer is not detected in the 1st place but so many others on evp started taking advantage of the situation and escalated it.

Just on private topics on AA i am sure some of you are on AA, and so many times Staff nicely asking the customer to format his pc because they have a blank windows install date or fucked up serials due to using cleaners and bad spoofers, and they do get hwid locked by AA loader because of that, they didnt ban them or bashed them or insulted the customers, they simply instructed them that their pc is fucked up and a big security risk for them so they help them out.

Hope you understand
Old 03/07/2022, 02:41   #15

Quote:
I know what you are trying to say, i do understand, let me give you an example of camon, instead of him being honest with staff, he lied about the situation and really gave hard time and wasted their time on something AA wasnt at fault, he didnt even had cod sub yet he was complaining about his shadow ban, and if he was honest ---

Which many other customers was honest and admitted they used another spoofer or another provider whom got detected in the past or now, then staff instructed them to fully format their PC and they listened and they are happy now, without being bashed or banned by staff, and they are still on AA happy.

Camons situation [ i am just giving an example ] which his situation represents many others who had issue with AA, he didnt admit and he wasnt honest, he used acdiamong aka gcaimx which are both GG reseller, we all know that, just 2 or 3 days ago they had issues with their spoofer and most of us, probably you know too zebleer that the loader leaves tracers in some ways or he used their spoofer too and had issue with SB.

If he was honest and listened to staffs instructions he wouldnt have went through all this issue and causing a headache for staff and on himself, now he formatted his pc fully and he dont have anymore issues.

And AA spoofer is not detected in the 1st place but so many others on evp started taking advantage of the situation and escalated it.

Just on private topics on AA i am sure some of you are on AA, and so many times Staff nicely asking the customer to format his pc because they have a blank windows install date or fucked up serials due to using cleaners and bad spoofers, and they do get hwid locked by AA loader because of that, they didnt ban them or bashed them or insulted the customers, they simply instructed them that their pc is fucked up and a big security risk for them so they help them out.

Hope you understand
OK so I did read everything you said & basically what I am gathering is that AA does not ban people who share negative experiences, but rather people who share a negative experience that is false/lying, either because they are intentionally lying or are ignorant to the fact that they are false?