Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PO and aimex review

Discussion on PO and aimex review within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/12/2022, 09:06   #16

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeba1983 View Post
I have a pm to zeebler and a ticket that went unanswered from Dec. Is that ok to you guys? I didn't blast you. But I should of done so. Your support is lacking to say the least. My money down the drain and I went to another provider. Its not worth the hassle. I expect a minimum level of support.
Did you PM him on the website, if so, that was your mistake.

There are no outstanding tickets.
All tickets from December were answered in December.
The longest unanswered ticket from December was a week, which was compensated.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2022, 12:48   #17

elite*gold: 1337
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post

Buttlicker, be gone.

Alot of ppl are claiming that the support is weak.
Old 02/14/2022, 01:28   #18

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillygooes View Post
Buttlicker, be gone.

And yet nobody ever provides proof when I ask.
How strange.

Imagine being a smooth brain in 2022.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/14/2022, 01:31   #19

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsev View Post
Aimex has been horrible for my experience. Drops my frames by 40-50 for no reason. And updates are slower then phantom overlay. I honestly don't like aimex at all anymore. I also feel like there esp is a little
Laggy
Slower updates than PO? I don't understand what you mean by this because my COD cheats all have auto update, so they update instantly.

Vanguard's auto update functionality is still being perfected but the other COD games have pretty solid auto update which is instant. Just wanting to clarify. I do understand that for larger updates that require a manual cheat update, PO is not the fastest. That's just because I am not expecting at any given time to have to update a COD cheat at all, so it can take several hours when I do.

Hopefully this information helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeba1983 View Post
Look I'll say it again because you providers well need to hear it again.

We are the customer. We all expect a different level of service. But how long should we have to wait for a response. Wait days and then you don't even comp our time wasted. Or blast you to get something done sooner? That is a no brainer. Fix your shit and we don't have issues. None clickable menus in 2022. LMAO

If someone is not pleased with waiting on support they should be free to in this forum. What other options do they have? Your little admin buddies here are just gonna lock and delete this post anyways. I have a pm to zeebler and a ticket that went unanswered from Dec. Is that ok to you guys? I didn't blast you. But I should of done so. Your support is lacking to say the least. My money down the drain and I went to another provider. Its not worth the hassle. I expect a minimum level of support.

I just contacted Walmart. They answered at 1am. That's the best support on the planet. If you want the best support I recommend Mobius. Where I choose to spend my money.
1. There are no tickets that are as old as December nor were there any when you made this post nor have there ever been tickets more than a few weeks old. Fika and I respond to tickets daily and most tickets are overall resolved with some back and forth within a few days maximum, otherwise we both start offering refunds or even forcing them. We want a clean ticket portal because it means people are either happy with our product or a refund.

Ignoring the fact that you have no credibility because you are a liar, I will go ahead and continue anyways.

2. Clickable menus aren't harder to program. This narrative you're spinning like I am not elite enough in programming to make a clickable menu is hilarious. It's obviously a preference matter. People like to be able to use arrow keys so that they can change menu settings while playing the game instead of pausing to free up their mouse. It also works better with the KBM -> controller REWASD setup. EDIT: I can't believe I forgot this but another big reason I do the menu keys is so that people can stream and edit their settings during a stream. It's very obvious to pause a game and click around.

3. I have no problem if people come here to voice concerns about PO. The issue I had is that OP came here with issues that would have been solved if he had just waited 2 hours or read my guides. He came here to out me as a scammer because he couldn't figure out how the menu works AKA he didn't read my tutorial which mentions menu keys.

4. The admins here don't work for us or do favors for us, nor would we let them if they did. This is clearly an unrestricted place to chat if you can come lie about a ticket since December.

Go enjoy Mobius then. Please never leave them either because that means I might have to deal with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post

His lies don't care about your facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillygooes View Post
Buttlicker, be gone.

PO support is legitimately amazing. I have 4 paid support staffers who are active every single day.

Business is actually slow right now so PO support is more overkill than usual.

People just need to make a ticket as I instruct instead of contacting me on random forum accounts where only I can help them. I have support staff in my tickets for a reason.

https://www.phantomoverlay.io/support/

I even sent out mass PMs and Telegram announcements about how people need to make tickets instead of PMing me, but I won't blame them anymore. I'll just start replying to all the PMs and tell them to go to tickets next time.

Just because two goof balls came and complained about how they've been waiting 5 minutes for a fix that is fixed in my guides doesn't mean PO support is bad.
Old 02/14/2022, 10:57   #20

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Slower updates than PO? I don't understand what you mean by this because my COD cheats all have auto update, so they update instantly.

Vanguard's auto update functionality is still being perfected but the other COD games have pretty solid auto update which is instant. Just wanting to clarify. I do understand that for larger updates that require a manual cheat update, PO is not the fastest. That's just because I am not expecting at any given time to have to update a COD cheat at all, so it can take several hours when I do.

Hopefully this information helps.

1. There are no tickets that are as old as December nor were there any when you made this post nor have there ever been tickets more than a few weeks old. Fika and I respond to tickets daily and most tickets are overall resolved with some back and forth within a few days maximum, otherwise we both start offering refunds or even forcing them. We want a clean ticket portal because it means people are either happy with our product or a refund.

Ignoring the fact that you have no credibility because you are a liar, I will go ahead and continue anyways.

2. Clickable menus aren't harder to program. This narrative you're spinning like I am not elite enough in programming to make a clickable menu is hilarious. It's obviously a preference matter. People like to be able to use arrow keys so that they can change menu settings while playing the game instead of pausing to free up their mouse. It also works better with the KBM -> controller REWASD setup.

3. I have no problem if people come here to voice concerns about PO. The issue I had is that OP came here with issues that would have been solved if he had just waited 2 hours or read my guides. He came here to out me as a scammer because he couldn't figure out how the menu works AKA he didn't read my tutorial which mentions menu keys.

4. The admins here don't work for us or do favors for us, nor would we let them if they did. This is clearly an unrestricted place to chat if you can come lie about a ticket since December.

Go enjoy Mobius then. Please never leave them either because that means I might have to deal with you.

His lies don't care about your facts.

PO support is legitimately amazing. I have 4 paid support staffers who are active every single day.

Business is actually slow right now so PO support is more overkill than usual.

People just need to make a ticket as I instruct instead of contacting me on random forum accounts where only I can help them. I have support staff in my tickets for a reason.

I even sent out mass PMs and Telegram announcements about how people need to make tickets instead of PMing me, but I won't blame them anymore. I'll just start replying to all the PMs and tell them to go to tickets next time.

Just because two goof balls came and complained about how they've been waiting 5 minutes for a fix that is fixed in my guides doesn't mean PO support is bad.

Single injection until pc restart when?. You had said that this was easy for you to do it. Asking for COD cheat. Yes I have to ask here because the thread I made in feature suggestion didn't get a response. If you had outright said its not possible I wouldn't have asked again.
Old 02/14/2022, 17:12   #21

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreyMan View Post
Single injection until pc restart when?. You had said that this was easy for you to do it. Asking for COD cheat. Yes I have to ask here because the thread I made in feature suggestion didn't get a response. If you had outright said its not possible I wouldn't have asked again.
Answered you in the Telegram but I'll put it here too.

There are a lot of reasons why my injections work the way they do. I went over them in more detail on Telegram but here's the basics.

1. Most of my customers want to know that once they inject and run the game and close the game, there are no traces of the loader/injection anymore. They want my work active only when they are using it and not more.

2. There isn't really any huge security risk with keeping an injection until reboot, but I want my loader and cheat to cease to be active as soon as they possibly can in the context of the injection and cheating process.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/14/2022, 19:57   #22

elite*gold: 0
what a nice review *****