Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 10:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hard Unlock Tool For Vanguard

Discussion on Hard Unlock Tool For Vanguard within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hard Unlock Tool For Vanguard

I been waiting for a hard unlock tool for vanguard guns. Anyone know of a working one yet?

The game have been out for a while now. I'm shocked that there not everywhere yet.
Old 01/13/2022, 17:17   #2

AC Diamond has one that works, just don't unlock anything your suppose to pay for like blueprints. Just doing weapon attachments and camos don't seem to be a issue in bans. Went though several WZ updates and no ban yet for me. Make sure your at a appropriate level for gold, diamond or you'll get salty people reporting you.
Old 01/13/2022, 17:35   #3

elite*gold: -192
there is hard unlock tools out there, but only select few people if that have them. I believe the only ones what have reputable tools are Boss Services...they won't sell and the dev of it wont take any amount to sell to others.
Old 01/13/2022, 18:28   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaleesi View Post
there is hard unlock tools out there, but only select few people if that have them. I believe the only ones what have reputable tools are Boss Services...they won't sell and the dev of it wont take any amount to sell to others.
and for MW or CW you know who to buy from?
Old 01/13/2022, 18:45   #5

elite*gold: -192
Quote:
Originally Posted by PIROTEXNIK View Post
and for MW or CW you know who to buy from?
they do every service for all games. including stat edit on present and past season. custom classes, camo, battlepass, rank, max gun levels, you name it they do. I also resell for them. this service is for recovery/hard unlock.

they don't sell tools though. only Dark aether tool they sell.
Old 01/13/2022, 19:51   #6

i guess im looking for more a a tool that gives me the stuff versus actually downloading it on my main account/ computer
Old 01/13/2022, 22:31   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaleesi View Post
they do every service for all games. including stat edit on present and past season. custom classes, camo, battlepass, rank, max gun levels, you name it they do. I also resell for them. this service is for recovery/hard unlock.

they don't sell tools though. only Dark aether tool they sell.
Here is the name I would like to purchase the instrument itself. I wonder which encoder they bought it from?