Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 02:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which cheat has the most accurate aimbot?

Discussion on Which cheat has the most accurate aimbot? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Which cheat has the most accurate aimbot?

Which cheat has the best and most accurate aimbot for Legit cheating. Ive subscribed to multiple providers in the past but the aimbot seems to be lacking from a "Legit" cheating standpoint kinda like the Prediction is off or something Especially using snipers.
Old 12/12/2021, 21:03   #2

Tough to answer your question the way you worded it because the providers with the "best" aimbot are not great for legit play in terms of security. But to help the best I can...

External chairs like Aimex, PO, Mobius offer great aimbots and top tier security for legit play but they will not be the best aim in terms of prediction.

If perfect prediction is what you need, then you need to accept the risks associated and go with an internal provider like EO on low settings. They can look extremely legit for you. It just wont be legit getting caught in ban waves. (and it will happen, ask anyone here who used one during 2021. Mine got detected in april.)

Legit is all about how you play. If you can't make Aimex, PO or Mobius look legit then you won't be much better off somewhere else.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2021, 22:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by njhc21 View Post
Tough to answer your question the way you worded it because the providers with the "best" aimbot are not great for legit play in terms of security. But to help the best I can...

External chairs like Aimex, PO, Mobius offer great aimbots and top tier security for legit play but they will not be the best aim in terms of prediction.

If perfect prediction is what you need, then you need to accept the risks associated and go with an internal provider like EO on low settings. They can look extremely legit for you. It just wont be legit getting caught in ban waves. (and it will happen, ask anyone here who used one during 2021. Mine got detected in april.)

Legit is all about how you play. If you can't make Aimex, PO or Mobius look legit then you won't be much better off somewhere else.
Thanks for your input. I guess what im trying to ask is whats the best cheat with the best Prediction Aimbot while also keeping that legit Smooth Aimbot. EngineOwning is definitely out of the question with their large history of detections haha but would love to try out other providers as recommended.
Old 12/12/2021, 22:02   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cSensei View Post
Which cheat has the best and most accurate aimbot for Legit cheating. Ive subscribed to multiple providers in the past but the aimbot seems to be lacking from a "Legit" cheating standpoint kinda like the Prediction is off or something Especially using snipers.
Interwebz.

Its aim prediction/accuracy is better than Aimex and PO, no idea about Mobius (never bought it) - as what njhc21 suggested above.
Old 12/13/2021, 08:28   #5

elite*gold: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by cSensei View Post
We at OminateCheats have great aim predictions while offering a cheat catered to the legit player & account safety. Feel free to check us out, I'll answer any questions you may have
Old 12/17/2021, 12:07   #6

It`s hard to say because there are quite a lot. In my opinion, Aimex and Mobius offer great aimbots. There are other ways to receive the best aimbot. If you are looking for the best, go with an internal provider like EO. I`ve used EO, and to be serious, it`s impressive. However, I suggest you to try Aimex or Mobius because it is easier to use them as EO. By the way, I suggest you to use if you are interested in other codes/cheats for War zone. I recommend it with all my pleasure.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/19/2021, 21:08   #7

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,075
Perfect prediction is not "legit" looking, which is why you haven't found a flawless prediction aimbot from a legit looking provider...

Shooting at someone flying in the sky & landing every bullet is not legit.

So you have to choose between flawless prediction & looking legit.

If you want flawless prediction, EngineOwning is the only place you should consider. Their prediction will have you landing every single bullet into where ever the hell you want, at the cost of ban risk.
Old 12/19/2021, 22:20   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov66 View Post
By the way, I suggest you to use if you are interested in other codes/cheats for War zone. I recommend it with all my pleasure.

Nice try though, join date Dec 1st, with 1 post, but good try really, your cheat always detected.

New people here should always check the trusted list of providers and which ones to avoid, please go to this thread and avoid getting into trouble

Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/19/2021, 22:50   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov66 View Post
It`s hard to say because there are quite a lot. In my opinion, Aimex and Mobius offer great aimbots. There are other ways to receive the best aimbot. If you are looking for the best, go with an internal provider like EO. I`ve used EO, and to be serious, it`s impressive. However, I suggest you to try Aimex or Mobius because it is easier to use them as EO. By the way, I suggest you to use if you are interested in other codes/cheats for War zone. I recommend it with all my pleasure.
Never use iwantcheats.net if you want your account to last more than a day.
Old 12/19/2021, 23:16   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by m O s i n View Post
Never use iwantcheats.net if you want your account to last more than a day.
Yes they sell detected cheats & bank on having strong SEO to get some victims who don't know any better.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/20/2021, 00:02   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Yes they sell detected cheats & bank on having strong SEO to get some victims who don't know any better.
True and thats why they also have such weird brand names
Old 12/20/2021, 01:53   #12

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by darix1 View Post
True and thats why they also have such weird brand names
Gotta confuse the potential scam target (customer)
Old 12/22/2021, 02:59   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by njhc21 View Post

Something weird happened with me and EO, I used it for 6 months on a account without getting banned on reoccuring payments. Then I went down to my cousins and purchased a 3 day pass cause they won't let me transfer hacks on the account and boom, my hacking account on Warzone that I had used for 6 months was banned later that night.

I did not play differently or anything, it's weird.
Old 12/23/2021, 01:33   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rank00.1% View Post
Something weird happened with me and EO, I used it for 6 months on a account without getting banned on reoccuring payments. Then I went down to my cousins and purchased a 3 day pass cause they won't let me transfer hacks on the account and boom, my hacking account on Warzone that I had used for 6 months was banned later that night.

I did not play differently or anything, it's weird.
So you got banned using EO during a time right after they got detected & a 48,000 user ban wave just happened.

I'm not as surprised as you are.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2021, 18:26   #15

AA have the best aimbot performance for legit/semi legit cheating tbh

AA have their issues with security, but atm I never tested a cheat that clean but also powerful at the same time like AA.