Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 15:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My thoughts on Cheats (after x22 is gone)

Discussion on My thoughts on Cheats (after x22 is gone) within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My thoughts on Cheats (after x22 is gone)

Hi everyone. Been a lurker for quite some time and have tried many chairs here and I just wanna share my thoughts and opinion.

Ive tried PO, I can simply say when it comes to safety and legitimacy, they are hands down the best. However, I needed something that has very strong aimbot so that i could combat other cheaters (as i play solo alot)

So I tried X22. Used it for months. They have the best ESP for sure, no FPS drop, super clean and their aimbot is really good. I finally used x22 as my main provider with legit / aimbot toggle until they are forced to shut down. What a waste.

So I went on a hunt to find the next best cheat..

I looked into the legit provider post and tried Aimex, Mobius, GoldenGun. I have yet to try Systemcheat or Apple because i couldnt find a link to their website.

My thoughts : Aimex has really good and and clean ESP. similar to X22 but their aimbot does not have bullet prediction so thats a minus.

I tried GG, Their aimbot / Silent Aim is pretty good but Im getting really huge FPS drops and they do not have box esp, only skeleton. I think this is more suited for full time rage cheaters

I tried Mobius / Ghost Aim , I dont really like it.

So.. I tried Russian providers from hax market, specifically Boomer (i think they are resellers of Apple?) and their Aimbot / SilentAim is really superior. However, their ESP sucks plus im getting huge FPS drop. Then again i feel this is suited for ragers.

Lastly, despite all the horror stories, I decided to take the risk and tried Engine Owning (lol yea.. i know)

I know players who uses EO on their mains without getting banned or SB as I was told as long I do not use the spoofer or unlocker.

I am also aware that if theres a banwave my main would probably be gone for sure.. But i just went ahead

Download was easy, injection was straight forward.

Im am no way advertising EO, this is my honest opinion

Their menu customization is perfect for both rage and legit. You can even save toggle key to load different profiles.. for example

I have Profile 1 set for Legit Play - Box esp with Name + distance up to 250m, No aimbots

Then I have profile 2 for full on rage aimbot (When I know im gonna face a team of cheater)

I also have profile 3 purely for Silent Aim + Skeleton - When you are in close proximity with a team you know is walling / cheating because for some reason Aimbot is not that good in close range.

The ESP is so clean and there are totally no FPS drop at all. Their Aimbot/Silent Aim is by far the most superior, im sure many can agree. But the problem lies with their detection.

Its a waste that EO has really good cheats but they don't priorities safety, bad support and goes around trolling Activision and Raven, becoming the main target.

Im sure many will say if you use EO, prepared to get banned. Nobody uses EO for legit play and only full time rage cheaters uses EO.

But unfortunately, None of the legit providers have the cleanest ESP combined with really good aimbot and good security like x22 had.

Having tried most of the providers, either their ESP is ugly ASF or the aimbot is really lame.

Many here would recommend PO for legit play. The reason why I am emphasizing a lot on Aimbot is because this game is already filled with cheaters in almost every game especially in Asian Servers and especially if you are using ESP, you can somehow guess who are the cheaters.

For example names like BattlePants, SneakyTurtle, IUyuydTRLFJK, YY931526 followed by Chinese alphabets and 90% of the time, dudes with chinese characters name are often cheaters too (dont mean to be racist or anything, im chinese too)

When you come across cheaters too often, seeing their names you will somehow know that has to be a cheater and with a really good aimbot, you can fight him easily

Or you get killed by a legit account who uses aimbot or walling obviously, you come back from the gulag and you know you can have your revenge when you toggle it on

I really hope there one provider (other then EO) that has good safety, really clean and smooth ESP and good aimbot similar to X22. If you know any, feel free to name them and I can give it a try.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2021, 08:35   #2

elite*gold: 420
I would reckon Mobius, Phantom Overlay & Elusion.cc. These 3 definitely have if not the best mf security you'd see, feature wise, crispy. Maybe Ricochet's too much of a problem since they do hardware id bans but to be honest, it's really bad. X22 wasn't the best cheat and imo hasn't been the best, they're known for solid choice for beginning cheaters but I've seen cheats that have high customization and unique builds that are as close as undetectable back at when Ricochet hasn't even existed. You might want to check out elusion, mobius and phantomoverlay as in my perspective they are solid and well-delivered cheat providers as of now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2021, 10:05   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by debug_ View Post
I would reckon Mobius, Phantom Overlay & Elusion.cc. These 3 definitely have if not the best mf security you'd see, feature wise, crispy. Maybe Ricochet's too much of a problem since they do hardware id bans but to be honest, it's really bad. X22 wasn't the best cheat and imo hasn't been the best, they're known for solid choice for beginning cheaters but I've seen cheats that have high customization and unique builds that are as close as undetectable back at when Ricochet hasn't even existed. You might want to check out elusion, mobius and phantomoverlay as in my perspective they are solid and well-delivered cheat providers as of now.
Interwebz is the best hack change my mind
Old 11/08/2021, 11:18   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplerealistic View Post
They have a lot of risky features in their cheat, I personally haven't used them but plan to give it a try, risky features could cause easy bans with the server side checks.
Old 11/08/2021, 12:51   #5

Quote:
Link to them please
Old 11/08/2021, 14:50   #6

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiShaun View Post
Hi everyone. Been a lurker for quite some time and have tried many chairs here and I just wanna share my thoughts and opinion.

Ive tried PO, I can simply say when it comes to safety and legitimacy, they are hands down the best. However, I needed something that has very strong aimbot so that i could combat other cheaters (as i play solo alot)

So I tried X22. Used it for months. They have the best ESP for sure, no FPS drop, super clean and their aimbot is really good. I finally used x22 as my main provider with legit / aimbot toggle until they are forced to shut down. What a waste.

So I went on a hunt to find the next best cheat..

I looked into the legit provider post and tried Aimex, Mobius, GoldenGun. I have yet to try Systemcheat or Apple because i couldnt find a link to their website.

My thoughts : Aimex has really good and and clean ESP. similar to X22 but their aimbot does not have bullet prediction so thats a minus.

I tried GG, Their aimbot / Silent Aim is pretty good but Im getting really huge FPS drops and they do not have box esp, only skeleton. I think this is more suited for full time rage cheaters

I tried Mobius / Ghost Aim , I dont really like it.

So.. I tried Russian providers from hax market, specifically Boomer (i think they are resellers of Apple?) and their Aimbot / SilentAim is really superior. However, their ESP sucks plus im getting huge FPS drop. Then again i feel this is suited for ragers.

Lastly, despite all the horror stories, I decided to take the risk and tried Engine Owning (lol yea.. i know)

I know players who uses EO on their mains without getting banned or SB as I was told as long I do not use the spoofer or unlocker.

I am also aware that if theres a banwave my main would probably be gone for sure.. But i just went ahead

Download was easy, injection was straight forward.

Im am no way advertising EO, this is my honest opinion

Their menu customization is perfect for both rage and legit. You can even save toggle key to load different profiles.. for example

I have Profile 1 set for Legit Play - Box esp with Name + distance up to 250m, No aimbots

Then I have profile 2 for full on rage aimbot (When I know im gonna face a team of cheater)

I also have profile 3 purely for Silent Aim + Skeleton - When you are in close proximity with a team you know is walling / cheating because for some reason Aimbot is not that good in close range.

The ESP is so clean and there are totally no FPS drop at all. Their Aimbot/Silent Aim is by far the most superior, im sure many can agree. But the problem lies with their detection.

Its a waste that EO has really good cheats but they don't priorities safety, bad support and goes around trolling Activision and Raven, becoming the main target.

Im sure many will say if you use EO, prepared to get banned. Nobody uses EO for legit play and only full time rage cheaters uses EO.

But unfortunately, None of the legit providers have the cleanest ESP combined with really good aimbot and good security like x22 had.

Having tried most of the providers, either their ESP is ugly ASF or the aimbot is really lame.

Many here would recommend PO for legit play. The reason why I am emphasizing a lot on Aimbot is because this game is already filled with cheaters in almost every game especially in Asian Servers and especially if you are using ESP, you can somehow guess who are the cheaters.

For example names like BattlePants, SneakyTurtle, IUyuydTRLFJK, YY931526 followed by Chinese alphabets and 90% of the time, dudes with chinese characters name are often cheaters too (dont mean to be racist or anything, im chinese too)

When you come across cheaters too often, seeing their names you will somehow know that has to be a cheater and with a really good aimbot, you can fight him easily

Or you get killed by a legit account who uses aimbot or walling obviously, you come back from the gulag and you know you can have your revenge when you toggle it on

I really hope there one provider (other then EO) that has good safety, really clean and smooth ESP and good aimbot similar to X22. If you know any, feel free to name them and I can give it a try.

Do you mind if I ask what in particular you didn’t like about Mobius?

I’m all for feedback and striving to improve my products to fit the needs of users.
Old 11/09/2021, 03:02   #7

if you wanna try, systemcheats.net is the site.

They don't sell cod cheats separate or as a COD package. In order to get COD cheats, you need to get the premium package.

Quote:

I tried Interwebz and is good but also a fail in my opinion.

Cheat itself performance really good (well, almost, because I get a huge FPS drop with it), but on my case the cheat crashes at injection or crashes after a few games like 90% of the times.

So I can't even use it because I can't inject and if I can, the cheat crashes after a while.

They just give me the solution of reinstall windows, but I don't feel ok doing that when my windows is brand new (I just got the pc like 3 weeks ago and almost didn't install any software than can produce a issue).

idk, most of the people seems like don't have this problem. ofc is something on my hardware/software but they have no idea what could be the problem and ofc I also don't know. hope that the issue get a solution soon, because the cheat is pretty good and devs seems like they know what they doing.

edit: devs where really kind and helpful with the issue and manage to fix it. I really recommend this guys.
Old 11/09/2021, 18:49   #8

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
If you want a strong aimbot and not security, as you mentioned in your post via trying PhantomOverlay, use EngineOwning.

They haven't had a detection in a long time and they're a lot better than any of their counterparts; Interwebz, AA, SC, GG, etc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2021, 18:57   #9

elite*gold: 6847
Im pretty sure with the new server sided anti cheat and the driver ac coming the "i want to play rage" playstyle will be pretty much gone or at least limited.

If you want the most out of a cheat then EO is probably your best pick. Security wise i recommend you to take a look at Elusion. We are security orientated for legit cheating.

Aimexcheats & Proofcore are also great choices in this regard.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2021, 19:30   #10

elite*gold: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiShaun View Post
Try Dr or my services out. Never really gets talked about here on epvp. never had a ban wave and has everything you want.
Old 11/10/2021, 00:37   #11

elite*gold: 3863
The Black Market: 105/0/0
You could give us a try at proofcore. We're used to bypassing the likes of BE and EAC, so security is our main focus. Our dev is very experienced too, so you'll get the features you need to play the game effortlessly.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/12/2021, 06:38   #12

which dev has the most similar aimbot to x22? AA?
Old 11/12/2021, 20:49   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by njhc21 View Post
which dev has the most similar aimbot to x22? AA?
Yea.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2021, 01:20   #14

the po d riding is kina silly
Old 11/14/2021, 04:15   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by thotable View Post
the po d riding is kina silly
Don't avoid confrontation.
Quote people.

There's no PO **** riding. PO has the best security on the market for public cheats. Zeb focuses on it before anything else, which is why he doesn't include certain functions, such as bones, as it would cause issues with the way he has built his bypass to detect for the smallest of security changes and also kills all sessions if it detects a change to protect users until he can view them.
Thanks
1 User