Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 02:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PC parts to remove HWID Ban

Discussion on PC parts to remove HWID Ban within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PC parts to remove HWID Ban

What parts do i need to replace to be able to play again? From what im reading its the mobo, ram, ssd, and new windows 10. i want to be certain before i spend them money on it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2021, 13:38   #2

Read this:

This may or may not work for you, to be certain rhe best thing to do is use a spoofer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2021, 18:07   #3

was using a spoofer but after a week my new account was banned so id rather just try to replace what i can without getting a new pc
Old 09/29/2021, 19:47   #4

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,056
As mentioned in several other threads, to be safe, it's best to replace everything; mobo, ram, ssd, cpu.
There is no telling which components of your ID are compromised, so replace them all.
Old 10/01/2021, 15:49   #5

Replacing mobo,ssd,ram,windows and cpu. Will update if works
Old 10/01/2021, 16:07   #6

You can use Hwid Changer
Old 10/01/2021, 21:50   #7

elite*gold: 66
You dont have to replace your cpu. Ive seen no one who got cpu banned. Try Mobo & Drives.
Old 10/03/2021, 02:29   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainn. View Post
You dont have to replace your cpu. Ive seen no one who got cpu banned. Try Mobo & Drives.
Many do.
Old 10/03/2021, 06:37   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Many do.
What exactly are they tracking on your CPU? CPUID's have not existed since Pentium 3's

"There is no CPU serial ID (PSN) after Pentium III in Intel CPUs: software.intel.com/en-us/forums/watercooler-catchall/topic/… "However, keep in mind that only the Pentium III Xeon, Mobile Pentium III and Pentium III processors support the processor serial number feature introduced by the Pentium III processor. No other Intel processor supports the processor serial number feature:"

and AMD never had it, it was scrapped for privacy concerns.

And no you do not need to replace Ram either for something like COD. From my testing and writing a guide that probably 100 people have used on AMI spoofing I banned myself in:

Apex
Valorant
COD
EFT
Badlion Minecraft AC as a joke
Faceit Client
ESEA

and was able to bypass all of them with:

1) Editing my motherboard ROM serials (Serial # / UUID / MAC)
2) Raid0'ing two hard drives together to hide the hard drive serials numbers or replacing ur HD
3) IP change/refresh
4) Format

Rumor is raid0 doesn't work on Faceit Client now but I can't be assed to check.

tldr; get an ASUS mobo and 2 SSDs and you are relatively safe to manually unban yourself in most current games.

Sure they can track things like GPU ID etc but I have never seen an AC use the GPU as part of their HWID ban stack in all of my testing. Tracking your stuff? Sure, but never used to ban or recognize a HWID banned player.

Some EAC games may do monitor EDID but its always been a poor metric as some monitors just return junk or nothing. And the whole "banned via peripherals" i hear some people talk about is also a load of shit atleast currently.
Old 10/03/2021, 22:55   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
What exactly are they tracking on your CPU? CPUID's have not existed since Pentium 3's

"There is no CPU serial ID (PSN) after Pentium III in Intel CPUs: software.intel.com/en-us/forums/watercooler-catchall/topic/… "However, keep in mind that only the Pentium III Xeon, Mobile Pentium III and Pentium III processors support the processor serial number feature introduced by the Pentium III processor. No other Intel processor supports the processor serial number feature:"

and AMD never had it, it was scrapped for privacy concerns.

And no you do not need to replace Ram either for something like COD. From my testing and writing a guide that probably 100 people have used on AMI spoofing I banned myself in:

Apex
Valorant
COD
EFT
Badlion Minecraft AC as a joke
Faceit Client
ESEA

and was able to bypass all of them with:

1) Editing my motherboard ROM serials (Serial # / UUID / MAC)
2) Raid0'ing two hard drives together to hide the hard drive serials numbers or replacing ur HD
3) IP change/refresh
4) Format

Rumor is raid0 doesn't work on Faceit Client now but I can't be assed to check.

tldr; get an ASUS mobo and 2 SSDs and you are relatively safe to manually unban yourself in most current games.

Sure they can track things like GPU ID etc but I have never seen an AC use the GPU as part of their HWID ban stack in all of my testing. Tracking your stuff? Sure, but never used to ban or recognize a HWID banned player.

Some EAC games may do monitor EDID but its always been a poor metric as some monitors just return junk or nothing. And the whole "banned via peripherals" i hear some people talk about is also a load of shit atleast currently.
Too much to read tbh.
First thing my eyes locked on was something about not needing to replace RAM, which is incorrect as well.
If you've used a permanent spoofer in the past that assigned a serial to the RAM, gotta change it out.

If you haven't permanent spoofed, they ban CPU, GPU, SSD/HDD and MOBO.
GPU is rare but out of 200 accounts we tested on, 12 got it.
Old 10/04/2021, 09:19   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Too much to read tbh.
First thing my eyes locked on was something about not needing to replace RAM, which is incorrect as well.
If you've used a permanent spoofer in the past that assigned a serial to the RAM, gotta change it out.

If you haven't permanent spoofed, they ban CPU, GPU, SSD/HDD and MOBO.
GPU is rare but out of 200 accounts we tested on, 12 got it.
**** GPU ban, that sucks to be honest, it's not easy to get one of those nowadays.
Old 10/04/2021, 19:51   #12

They ban motherboard and disk drives.
Old 10/04/2021, 23:31   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
**** GPU ban, that sucks to be honest, it's not easy to get one of those nowadays.
GPU bans just don't happen, I mean maybe if your a dev they constantly see ******* around and do some sort of deep ban. 6% chance out of 200 PCs makes no sense on what metric they use to choose a GPU ban.

I've personally just never seen it, and my comment on CPUs stands.
Old 07/15/2022, 08:37   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulk_smashgaming View Post
Replacing mobo,ssd,ram,windows and cpu. Will update if works
soooo.... did it work?
Old 07/16/2022, 08:18   #15

I would honestly stick with a the mother board. You can change your MAC address and ssd with free download tools. Also I would definitely reset ur computer with a new windows key. But if I was you I would learn how to do it manually. It's possible because I had it done to my computer. No loader or spoofer needed. I just won't cheat no more. It's not even fun anyway. What does suck is dying to cheaters but it is what it is
Thanks
1 User