Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 13:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Phantom Overlay or Aimex

Discussion on Phantom Overlay or Aimex within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/11/2021, 22:02   #16

elite*gold: 2343
The Black Market: 286/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,016
Feel free to check out AimexCheats. Undetected for over a year.
Next week there will be prediction and later on Silent Aim.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2021, 00:51   #17

elite*gold: 24
Aimex has been great for me, using it for months without any issues and cant wait to see prediction.
Old 08/12/2021, 01:23   #18

elite*gold: 66
Highly suggest PO. The admin is a beast. It’s cheaper then Aimex and imo way better. For me it works perfect. I love the support and the news on discord. Always feel updated. I will go lifetime
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2021, 01:33   #19

elite*gold: 73
I would like to lower the price Or specify days and be at least 3 days aimexcheats Phantom Overlay ghostaim thank you
Old 08/12/2021, 02:56   #20

elite*gold: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by man10man View Post
I would like to lower the price Or specify days and be at least 3 days aimexcheats Phantom Overlay ghostaim thank you
GhostAim offers 1 day sub (4$) or 7 day subs (10$). While i dont like the cheat it works.
Old 08/12/2021, 03:16   #21

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x404 View Post
I did use aimex in Jan and Feb, it was good, only issue is discord channel got reported and banned again and again
Old 08/12/2021, 04:12   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by man10man View Post
I wish Zeb/PO would do 3 day. I know he offers refunds still. Just nice to try, a test drive if you will. Same for AIMex. They DO have a week though...

Ghost Aim has cheap day and week as well. Have not used them though so dunno.
Old 08/12/2021, 14:00   #23

did u try maybe just asking him for a day or a 3 day key, he seems very friendly maybe just give it a shot and just ask

i would defo give PO a try, i had massive performance issues with Aimex, but thats might be a problem on my end but when i had my sub alot of people complained about it.
PO works perfect with little fps loss.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2021, 20:06   #24

elite*gold: 70
Quote:
Next week prediction? Sick, I just got lifetime yesterday and see this today! Sniping currently isn't great without prediction but it doesn't really bother me cuz I'm not really looking to do that, but it's nice that it'll be more feature complete.

My only other complaints are:

1. that things with the overlay seem to change with updates or something and I have to figure out how to "zoom" the radar on the UAV to make it show the players in the correct places.

2. If you run Geforce Experience for highlights and whatnot it makes the ESP pretty laggy.

Everything else about Aimex I have been really impressed with. I can't speak about PO, haven't tried it.
Old 08/12/2021, 22:25   #25

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
I wish Zeb/PO would do 3 day. I know he offers refunds still. Just nice to try, a test drive if you will. Same for AIMex. They DO have a week though...

Ghost Aim has cheap day and week as well. Have not used them though so dunno.
I want my users to at least have a 30 day sub with me. If they hate it, I want to refund them and get them moved on. That's just how I want to operate. I don't want visitors for 3 days. I think the refund policy I have is better than a trial provider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward_1337 View Post
did u try maybe just asking him for a day or a 3 day key, he seems very friendly maybe just give it a shot and just ask

i would defo give PO a try, i had massive performance issues with Aimex, but thats might be a problem on my end but when i had my sub alot of people complained about it.
PO works perfect with little fps loss.
Ideally I would prefer people buy and get a refund if they don't like it. I have a very easy going refund policy. Any new user who asks get one.

To me, that's sort of equal to a trial.
Old 08/13/2021, 01:10   #26

Cant go wrong with either (Currently subscribed to both). I tried Aimex because of controller support. Cant comment on PO aimbot (haven't tried it). Aimex is good I don't rage.

PO has very pro active community and the DEV is cool and answers your questions fast.

Aimex they don't seem to have as active of community but the DEV will get back to you.

Both ESP's work. Both have had some glitches (at least for me). PO fixed there's a week or so ago. Aimex I just downloaded the new drivers and fixed them.

The one thing I do like about PO is the STRESS for security at all cost. Aimex track record speaks for itself.

I'm not a fan of providers that have RAGE mods or Silent aim so that was one of my criteria when choosing.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/13/2021, 10:57   #27

elite*gold: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppagainz View Post
Cant go wrong with either (Currently subscribed to both). I tried Aimex because of controller support. Cant comment on PO aimbot (haven't tried it). Aimex is good I don't rage.

PO has very pro active community and the DEV is cool and answers your questions fast.

Aimex they don't seem to have as active of community but the DEV will get back to you.

Both ESP's work. Both have had some glitches (at least for me). PO fixed there's a week or so ago. Aimex I just downloaded the new drivers and fixed them.

The one thing I do like about PO is the STRESS for security at all cost. Aimex track record speaks for itself.

I'm not a fan of providers that have RAGE mods or Silent aim so that was one of my criteria when choosing.

I agree to that. For me the reason why i left aimex was the support. I dont like the aimex support its really, really bad. Sometimes it took like 2-3 days to get an answer and those random id resets on my cheat are so annoying. The cheat is very good but support & those resets (yes i know now you can do it on your own) are not good.

Its more a personal thing. I remember the day i bought nice food & drinks, logged into my computer and saw that i had to reset ID again. I texted the support and after 2 days i finally got an answer
Old 08/13/2021, 13:08   #28

Quote:
Really? Honestly this was a ******* bad decision by you …
Aimex is a known provider as focusing on security and stay UD . With this Silent aim I definitely going to quit.

PO is the best , Zeb cares about his customers and security of his cheat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppagainz View Post

Me too. That’s why disappointed when the aimex guy mentioned to add silent aim, I’m really surprised.
Definitely switching to PO after thar
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/13/2021, 22:31   #29

Can't really vouch for Aimex anymore. Combined it with an HWID spoofer and got the banhammer today.
Old 08/13/2021, 22:43   #30

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyGrump View Post
Can't really vouch for Aimex anymore. Combined it with an HWID spoofer and got the banhammer today.
I'm not a representative of AIMEX but I will say that you should check into if that ban you got was really caused by AIMEX...

A lot of spoofers are DT right now so it's possible that you got banned from the spoofer failing or a direct DT rather than AIMEX, which I highly doubt AIMEX is DT.
Thanks
1 User