Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 19:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

If you are full HWID banned from Warzone - are you able to play cold war?

Discussion on If you are full HWID banned from Warzone - are you able to play cold war? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb If you are full HWID banned from Warzone - are you able to play cold war?

Title pretty much sums it up!

If you were/are full HWID banned from Warzone - what happens when you try to play Cold War? (Because you paid for it, bought an acct, or bc theres a free week like right now)

What happens?

Is it an insta shadow ban on CW, insta hwid/perm ban? Will they let you play for awhile but there is a huge chance you get hit a month or so down the road after making your account? Do they literally not GAF what you did/were accused of doing in Warzone/MW19 because this is a new/diff game and they want you playing it and are hoping you also spend money on it?

Does anyone have any actual EXPERIENCE being legit full HWID banned from/on Warzone - then going and playing Cold War without a spoofer and on the same computer?

-----

What are you guys thoughts, experience, knowledge? I am very curious about both of these.

Thanks in advance for any and all replies!

---
Also I should mention, I get the point of spoofers and I know some people are just going to reply and say "Bro just get a spoofer".

I just want to kindly state rn that that's irrelevant to my questions about what you can and can't do on a WARZONE triggered hwid ban
Old 07/23/2021, 06:17   #2

Yes they are separate. I was perma banned on Warzone and bought Cold War and had no ban or shadow ban and I still have the same account.

Spoofers are ONLY needed if you do not

A) Want your real HWID banned
B) If you have more than 1 account and don't want it instantly shadow banned (however it will go away in 7-14 days and you can play with cheats again)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2021, 08:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wotdogx View Post
Yes they are separate. I was perma banned on Warzone and bought Cold War and had no ban or shadow ban and I still have the same account.

Spoofers are ONLY needed if you do not

A) Want your real HWID banned
B) If you have more than 1 account and don't want it instantly shadow banned (however it will go away in 7-14 days and you can play with cheats again)
What do you mean by B? I DM'd you btw, Thx for the response.
Old 07/23/2021, 13:11   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
What do you mean by B? I DM'd you btw, Thx for the response.
After you are permanently banned say on Modern Warfare/Warzone EVERY new account you make if you do NOT use a spoofer will be instantly shadow banned then after 7 days you will be able to play normally.

If you use a spoofer and make an account that will not happen no shadow ban instantly only from reports.

People use spoofer because they rage hack and don’t want to get the account instantly shadow banned when using a new account so they use a spoofer
Old 07/23/2021, 17:09   #5

Quote:
After you are permanently banned say on Modern Warfare/Warzone EVERY new account you make if you do NOT use a spoofer will be instantly shadow banned then after 7 days you will be able to play normally.

If you use a spoofer and make an account that will not happen no shadow ban instantly only from reports.

People use spoofer because they rage hack and don’t want to get the account instantly shadow banned when using a new account so they use a spoofer
But do you mean if you make a COLD WAR account it is auto shadow banned without a spoofer? That's the only part I'm unclear about.
Old 07/23/2021, 17:35   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
But do you mean if you make a COLD WAR account it is auto shadow banned without a spoofer? That's the only part I'm unclear about.
Modern Warfare and Cold War do NOT share bans across either game. If you get permanently banned on MW you make a new account it will be instantly shadowed with no spoofer. If you are permanently banned on CW and make an account a new one you will be shadow banned with no spoofer.
Old 07/23/2021, 17:40   #7

Quote:
Modern Warfare and Cold War do NOT share bans across either game. If you get permanently banned on MW you make a new account it will be instantly shadowed with no spoofer. If you are permanently banned on CW and make an account a new one you will be shadow banned with no spoofer.
Ok so since I play legit on CW and I closet cheat on Warzone I should be completely fine then? Since I don't even use the same accounts, I don't rage, and I never cheat on CW.

Thanks a lot for your help and replies.
Old 12/12/2021, 11:01   #8

i think im HWiD banned on warzone for cheating i made a new account, changed my PC name, ran a Tracers thing, and changed my ip an got to run 1 match on the new Pacifica map an was instant shadow banned after, but i dont plan on cheating no more and i kno i wont be able to use the same account... i just need someone's help on sum info for changing my Hardware iD
Old 12/12/2021, 22:23   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatt-_-Boii View Post
i think im HWiD banned on warzone for cheating i made a new account, changed my PC name, ran a Tracers thing, and changed my ip an got to run 1 match on the new Pacifica map an was instant shadow banned after, but i dont plan on cheating no more and i kno i wont be able to use the same account... i just need someone's help on sum info for changing my Hardware iD
Use a cleaner or change PC parts, although changing PC parts does not guarantee you to be free of HWID bans.
Old 12/12/2021, 23:43   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatt-_-Boii View Post
could have been hwid flagged, not banned. wait until the review is complete. if your shadow goes away you can continue no problems. if the account moves to permban, you can confirm you're hwid banned, then use a cleaner. Cynical cleaner worked for me in the past and I believe is still good to go.

You can use this link to monitor your status.

Tags
cold war, hwidban, multiplayer, mw19, warzone