Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 16:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Phantomoverlay, the next cash cow from Gatorcheats

Discussion on Phantomoverlay, the next cash cow from Gatorcheats within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/22/2021, 13:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
Just sharing my opinion in a Business and Legal point of view.

I honestly think TS is bullshit.

Even if PO is indeed related to Gator, why does it matter? Someone literally just said Gator/PO/void/Honey was never detected.

Calling the cheat a "scam" because it got shut down after people paid for lifetime key, fair enough but you have to look at the situation. Out of all the cheat providers, apparently only Gator faced legal actions from Activision.

Now in a Legal point of view, anyone can send a cease and desist simply for a small fee. Whether the person freaks out and complies with the C&D or choose to ignore it is a different story. Lets assume the owner of Gator choose to ignore the Cease & Desist, the only option left for Activision is to file a writ of summon, which means officially sue Gator. Now this is another complicate process because issuing a writ to someone overseas is a tedious process and the person getting sued (gator) is legally required to be served the writ personally. How would activision do that? unless someone leaked his personal details/address etc or perhaps Gator could even be an ex employee of Activision? God knows. If Activision decides to even sue any cheat provider, they will have to issue the writ to the owner of the cheat personally. Correct me if im wrong, perhaps my knowledge of this differs in different country.

Lets for example, imagine that Gator could not give a rat ass about any cease & desist, keep his personal details confidential, there is absolutely no way Activision could do anything legally. If its so simple, all the cheat providers would have already been sued in court.

Or perhaps Gator is doing something that other cheat providers are not doing, hence activision felt threatened, like many mention it was never detected.

However for some reason, Gator is freaked out by Activision Cease & Desist and decided to play the cat and mouse game, hence whenever he create a cheat brand, he gets a legal letter, he shut it down and covertly rebrand.

What is his intention there? obviously to continue operating his business. What about the members who paid for lifetime keys? Well thats too bad for them. You must understand that it is risky for Gator or any of his colleague to keep in touch with every single lifetime member and updating them on their "new brand" as it risk activision finding out and sending them another legal notice again. So the simple solution to this is, DONT BUY LIFETIME KEY. As simple as that. If he rebrand and you know it, just support him and keep your mouth shut. After all, you are getting the product u paid for right?

It is like paying for a lifetime membership to a whore/coke house knowing there is a risk that it would be raided one day then when it did got raided and closed, you blame the owner of scamming you.

Bad customer service as TS alleged does not justify the devs of being a "scam" because im sure there are many good provides who has bad support as well, or perhaps they could not be bothered about some noob who keeps spamming them about problems that could easily be solved if they have read the instructions properly.

Ive used PO. It works fine. Update was reasonably fast. Their Telegram chat has many helpful members who would help should there be any issue. I never got banned. To me, that is not a scam.

To call it a scam just because the owner keep changing his brand name because he is trying to avoid detection so that he can continue keeping up with demand, I think it is not fair given the circumstances.

This shit is illegal and Activision being a billion dollar company, one should not take legal treats lightly hence the owner was just taking cation. But knowing this is the risk and you still choose to buy lifetime key then you are stupid.

Now the golden question is, why of all the well known cheat providers, only gator keeps getting legally harassed by Activision? Did someone leaked his info? God knows.

But all i can say it, TS allegations are completely baseless

Getting scammed literally means paying for a product and not receiving the actual product or not being sold what it was described.

As far as PO goes, their product works fine. Their aimbot sucks but according to the maker, it is meant to work more like hard aim assist or sticky aim rather then a rage aimbot. PO is catered for players/streamers who wants to look legit. Their cheats are stream proof even on discord if it running, your stream could not see the cheat. Even if u printscreen, it cannot be seen.

Obviously this cheat is catered for streamers/competitive players who wants to look legit.

If you want some hardcore rage chairs, get EO then but you will surely get banned. So why dont you call EO a scam?

PS : To TS, a cease & desist letter does not constitute to a "lawsuit". An actual lawsuit is a long and tedious process that would cost activision millions of dollars just to bring one dude to court and would take more than a year (assuming Gator decides to bring it to trial) and even if he does, there are plenty of cheat providers out there that Activision has to be worried about so wasting millions on one guy is simply pointless. They are better off spending that resources on an actual anti-cheat then to sue one cheat provider lol.

Therefor your claim of gator being "hit with another lawsuit" goes to show your lack of understanding and deliberate intentions. Judging from your entire web page and being a new account just to post this, something tells me you are just another cheat provider who is unhappy with the competition.

Pff
Old 07/22/2021, 14:41   #17

elite*gold: 204
That's interesting ...Kinda surprised but who knows ...The false reviews and bs talking about other providers here are so common ...So this could be true aswell .. Time will tell

Btw buying lifetime is one of the biggest bs especially with "small and new providers"...What does lifetime mean ? Till the hacks get detected ? Till the coder looses interest ? To many risks on these lifetime subs not recommendable

I only would by "lifetime" from known and "big" providers example x22 wich are 100% trustworthy
Old 07/22/2021, 15:06   #18

*Tin foil hat time*

What if the reason they don't add new features to the cheat is because its not worth the effort seeing as the cheat wont be around for much longer or because they still have the same teething issues that Honeyhacks did with their warzone cheat ? So instead of adding new features, the devs hide behind the guise that adding new "rage" features would compromise the security of the cheat and lead to more detections lol
Old 07/22/2021, 16:44   #19

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,075
We only cared about your ransom note because your applied affiliation will be believed by some, and affiliation with a seagull provider will lose us sales, not because you have "proof," because you can't.

But, in the end, who cares, people think what they want. We are still happy with our user base & Honey Hacks advertised us because we are a legit provider to advertise. We did negotiate them for some spotlight because they clearly did not know much about other providers, but we did not negotiate on the list itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmblsc View Post
Interesting read. Always been suspicious of these guys... I would be CAUTIOUS when choosing Phantom Overlay.
Yep and this is why this post pisses us off. All hail the $2,000 ransom note man and his nothing burger of an article for losing us customers for no reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C$N View Post
Kinda interesting to read ngl
My favorite part, personally, is at the end when he admits he tried to ransom us for $2,000, but writes it as if it was good faith.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budgethitman View Post
*Tin foil hat time*

What if the reason they don't add new features to the cheat is because its not worth the effort seeing as the cheat wont be around for much longer or because they still have the same teething issues that Honeyhacks did with their warzone cheat ? So instead of adding new features, the devs hide behind the guise that adding new "rage" features would compromise the security of the cheat and lead to more detections lol
Nice try you just want silent aim you naughty boy...
Old 07/22/2021, 17:31   #20
Chasing

The Black Market: 194/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,827
Blackmailing and accusations are not tolerated without clear evidence. Since you have admitted it to yourself in your blog, i will close here.

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread