Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Console cheats real or fake?

Discussion on Console cheats real or fake? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Console cheats real or fake?

I’ve been seeing a lot of articles and videos the past few days about aimbot on console. Supposedly it is now possible and Activision has even made a statement about it. Anyone have any idea where to find them or if it’s even real?

Old 07/11/2021, 01:25   #2

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,120
Eh, I'm not buying it.
I watched the original video from userviz and there was no proof they were on console.
There was no proof it was even a cheat, but rather an edited overlay.

In like 2018 (iirc) Microsoft was developing an AI solution to stop console cheaters, but they stopped the project citing that it was too difficult for developers to create cheats for console and thus a waste of resources. They had a prize pool for anyone that was able to and nobody collected it during the entire project, which lasted 2 years.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2021, 07:25   #3

Dont believe everything you see in internet.
Old 07/11/2021, 08:24   #4

elite*gold: 2
It's a joke. Do you know who's behind ACPD? GamerDoc. GamerDoc doesn't understand what he says himself.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2021, 15:35   #5

it is real but it's really misleading what they're showing you, the setup requires a titan2 device, a capture card, a PC, and a console. So it's WAY more difficult and involved to setup than any other method I know of
Old 07/11/2021, 22:26   #6
Trade Restricted

join their discord and everything will be explained to you , its real
Old 07/15/2021, 18:52   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddengosu View Post
join their discord and everything will be explained to you , its real
It was actually fake. It was all fabricated to boost their merchandise sales (shirts, sweatshirts, etc).
Everything was done via Xbox companion app on PC, not console.
The “ESP” they had in the video was an edited overlay.
As a result, they’re gone now.
Old 07/16/2021, 05:01   #8

Is it even possible to make a cheat for consoles? Besides those external devices.
Old 07/16/2021, 06:55   #9

Use your brain please.... if there was a cheat for console, it will be in market already.

There are about almost 120 millions units console (ps & xbox) around the world, do you know how much money you could make if you had working cheat? You will get richer than donald trump.
Old 07/16/2021, 09:35   #10

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
It was actually fake. It was all fabricated to boost their merchandise sales (shirts, sweatshirts, etc).
Everything was done via Xbox companion app on PC, not console.
The “ESP” they had in the video was an edited overlay.
As a result, they’re gone now.

hahahaha. I was in their discord and it was obvious that it was an edited video, especially because I used cronus max and titan and that was impossible ... what saddens me the most is that they said that a "cat video recorder" was needed and there were people who bought it ..
Old 07/19/2021, 00:07   #11

It was not fake at all. I used userviz pro and also in games like overwatch you could use a pixel aimbot. All on console. I also watched it live on discord with the devs of it. It wasn’t perfect but it was the start of something. The whole discord is shut down do cease and desist

It never was esp the box was just to detect enemies on the screen. Whoever says it wasn’t real you are brain dead
Old 07/19/2021, 02:36   #12

Aimbot aside, possible to get constant UAV or ESP on console?
Old 07/19/2021, 21:40   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadkern View Post
It was not fake at all. I used userviz pro and also in games like overwatch you could use a pixel aimbot. All on console. I also watched it live on discord with the devs of it. It wasn’t perfect but it was the start of something. The whole discord is shut down do cease and desist

It never was esp the box was just to detect enemies on the screen. Whoever says it wasn’t real you are brain dead
1. It was the exact same application process as Cronus, so, you're wrong.
* first you said you used it, then you said you watched it
2. THEY advertised ESP, thus why they got the attention of Blizzard. It was false advertising to push merch sales.
2IQ.
Old 07/19/2021, 22:33   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
1. It was the exact same application process as Cronus, so, you're wrong.
* first you said you used it, then you said you watched it
2. THEY advertised ESP, thus why they got the attention of Blizzard. It was false advertising to push merch sales.
2IQ.
I used the 3.0 version which was just a auto detection of the weapons for recoil and it had a pixel movement detection so you could hold tiny angles and it would auto shoot. I have been in the discord for months (which is now closed) it was never advertised as esp. were you part of the group or just saw YouTube videos?