Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 20:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tool names for DA camo , DM Ultra, Damascus?

Discussion on Tool names for DA camo , DM Ultra, Damascus? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tool names for DA camo , DM Ultra, Damascus?

Ive seen a lot of people selling services about unlocking DA, DM Ultra, and Damascus. Anyone know which tools everyone is using. Id rather pay for the tool to unlock it every time a new weapon comes out rather than paying ppl $40-$200 every time like 3 new weapons come out.
Old 06/17/2021, 23:59   #2

elite*gold: 141
Go to the market place and look for RUT.
Old 06/18/2021, 01:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAmped View Post
Go to the market place and look for RUT.
Isnt RUT just editing ur class and stuff? Like crooked unlocker? Ive seen people start a lobby then do something then exit lobby after I unlocked everything. Literally 3 minutes or less. Hard unlock.
Old 06/18/2021, 03:06   #4

elite*gold: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohitsham View Post
Isn’t RUT just editing ur class and stuff? Like crooked unlocker? Ive seen people start a lobby then do something then exit lobby after I unlocked everything. Literally 3 minutes or less. Hard unlock.
Yeah they're pretty private methods and the method/tool isn't offered to the public.
Old 06/18/2021, 03:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAmped View Post
Yeah they're pretty private methods and the method/tool isn't offered to the public.
were you able to pm me where you bought urs? I can pay you
Old 06/23/2021, 06:47   #6

what's your discord name?