Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 20:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shadow ban just for play legit

Discussion on Shadow ban just for play legit within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shadow ban just for play legit

Guys, todoay x22 was undermaintance, so I tried play a legit one match but now I am shadow ban. What happened??
Old 03/12/2021, 17:17   #2

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,671
Have you been using a spoofer?
Old 03/12/2021, 18:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
This is the details:

Because the update, x22 stayed off. I was using Infinite and x22 with 2 accounts. I reboot, launched only Battle.net exe, played 1 Plunder match, log out, and like an hour later, I launched again without nothing more than Battlet.net and when I was searching, 350 ping... Went to sleep, rebooted this morning, launched x22 and Infinite and the another one account it's safe, for now, no SB. But I canīt figure out why I was instantly shadow banned if Infnite clean all and I was on a fresh reboot, I don't want to loose another account... Another detail is about I was testint an auto clicking script, I found a YT video explaining how to load it, maybe that's why I get shadow banned? I gonna be perma banned? This things are so sad...

This is the script tool:
Old 03/12/2021, 20:03   #4

Quote:
spoofer infinite is being detected
Old 03/12/2021, 20:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eirvans View Post
This is the details:

Because the update, x22 stayed off. I was using Infinite and x22 with 2 accounts. I reboot, launched only Battle.net exe, played 1 Plunder match, log out, and like an hour later, I launched again without nothing more than Battlet.net and when I was searching, 350 ping... Went to sleep, rebooted this morning, launched x22 and Infinite and the another one account it's safe, for now, no SB. But I canīt figure out why I was instantly shadow banned if Infnite clean all and I was on a fresh reboot, I don't want to loose another account... Another detail is about I was testint an auto clicking script, I found a YT video explaining how to load it, maybe that's why I get shadow banned? I gonna be perma banned? This things are so sad...

This is the script tool:
were you previously banned, is that why you were spoofing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aweesome31 View Post
spoofer infinite is being detected
false.
Old 03/12/2021, 20:09   #6

Quote:

false.
I respect you a lot for your work but I am not making lies. I have been playing with systemcheats for more than 1 week with infinite activated and no problem and last night there was a warzone update and today shadowban ...
Old 03/12/2021, 21:06   #7

Quote:
I respect you a lot for your work but I am not making lies. I have been playing with systemcheats for more than 1 week with infinite activated and no problem and last night there was a warzone update and today shadowban ...
that isn't an infinite issue.
just launched 11 accounts, no shadow bans.
asked a few people who rage and use it, no shadow bans.
no mentions of shadow bans in the telegram.
no support tickets mentioning shadow bans.
Old 03/12/2021, 21:18   #8

Quote:

false.
Yes, I was shadow banned on my main and on an alt account after using EO, 3 days later, I was shadow banned, 1 week later, perma banned on both account, that's why I was spoofing

Quote:
that isn't an infinite issue.
just launched 11 accounts, no shadow bans.
asked a few people who rage and use it, no shadow bans.
no mentions of shadow bans in the telegram.
no support tickets mentioning shadow bans.
I can't figure it out, I thought EO was with a HWID spoofer built in, so they could't flagged my HWID, I am wrong? So why I am shadow banned just for play legit with nothing when I was spoofing and well injecting x22. Maybe the auto click script? Maybe x22 is gonna be detected?
Old 03/12/2021, 21:30   #9

Quote:
Yes, I was shadow banned on my main and on an alt account after using EO, 3 days later, I was shadow banned, 1 week later, perma banned on both account, that's why I was spoofing

I can't figure it out, I thought EO was with a HWID spoofer built in, so they could't flagged my HWID, I am wrong? So why I am shadow banned just for play legit with nothing when I was spoofing and well injecting x22. Maybe the auto click script? Maybe x22 is gonna be detected?
If you've ever logged in to an account while NOT spoofed, using EO, they grabbed your HWID that way.

Also, that is why you were shadow banned today.
On the bright side, once that shadow expires you should be good to play again without a spoofer...
BUT, if you plan on cheating again, you'll need a spoofer and a new account.
Old 03/12/2021, 21:53   #10

Quote:
If you've ever logged in to an account while NOT spoofed, using EO, they grabbed your HWID that way.

Also, that is why you were shadow banned today.
On the bright side, once that shadow expires you should be good to play again without a spoofer...
BUT, if you plan on cheating again, you'll need a spoofer and a new account.
As I told you before, I am on a x22 subs, after this shadow ban I will be able to play without spoofer or I gonna get shadow banned again? I was telling you bout EO for explaining details. But during the last month I was playing x22 and Infinite safe, the problem was launched it withouth nothing on a clean boot. That's why I so strange that shadow ban
Old 03/12/2021, 22:00   #11

Quote:
As I told you before, I am on a x22 subs, after this shadow ban I will be able to play without spoofer or I gonna get shadow banned again? I was telling you bout EO for explaining details. But during the last month I was playing x22 and Infinite safe, the problem was launched it withouth nothing on a clean boot. That's why I so strange that shadow ban
i know, i'm saying, you were shadowed because you hwid was still flagged from the eo ban.

what i like to do is play an account every so often on the hwid that is flagged, on a trash account, that way it entirely removes the flag that sticks once a shadow ban is over (usually takes a few weeks after the ban expires)
Old 03/13/2021, 02:20   #12

Quote:
i know, i'm saying, you were shadowed because you hwid was still flagged from the eo ban.

what i like to do is play an account every so often on the hwid that is flagged, on a trash account, that way it entirely removes the flag that sticks once a shadow ban is over (usually takes a few weeks after the ban expires)
So, in order of your ideas, How you play with new trash account if you get it shadow banned? I should get a new account, play it legit on fresh reboot and see what happen? What about if that account get SB too? Or you are trying to say I need to wait this new shadow ban over, then login with a fresh one account and see what happen? I am confused sir.
Old 03/13/2021, 03:41   #13

Quote:
So, in order of your ideas, How you play with new trash account if you get it shadow banned? I should get a new account, play it legit on fresh reboot and see what happen? What about if that account get SB too? Or you are trying to say I need to wait this new shadow ban over, then login with a fresh one account and see what happen? I am confused sir.
create a new account and ONLY login while spoofed, you'll be fine.
play with a spoofer for about a month on that fresh account.
after a month return to the old account which has had a shadow ban and expired.
make sure you login to the shadowed account AFTER the ban expires and load into a game (unspoofed), die, and logout.
Old 03/13/2021, 09:34   #14

Quote:
create a new account and ONLY login while spoofed, you'll be fine.
play with a spoofer for about a month on that fresh account.
after a month return to the old account which has had a shadow ban and expired.
make sure you login to the shadowed account AFTER the ban expires and load into a game (unspoofed), die, and logout.
I have a question, today has expired my shadowban after 8 days I can already play with my usual account but with spoofer activated if active private lobby hacks would make me shadowban?
Old 03/13/2021, 17:23   #15

Quote:
I have a question, today has expired my shadowban after 8 days I can already play with my usual account but with spoofer activated if active private lobby hacks would make me shadowban?
Most likely, yes.
I would go into a public match, just rip your parachute and hit the ground, die, and go play another account.
Do this for a week or so and then you can use that account to cheat again.