Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 21:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hi, im new in this and i need help

Discussion on Hi, im new in this and i need help within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi, im new in this and i need help

I Was SB on warzone, for that reason i bought "INFINITI SPOOFER" and works the game found match but qhen the countdown to start the game its 0 the game crash with the error
DEVO ERROR 6036 [mp_don3_cg_XXXXX_TRF.FF]
SOMEONE CAN HELP ME?
Old 02/21/2021, 16:16   #2

elite*gold: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by josechkchk View Post
I Was SB on warzone, for that reason i bought "INFINITI SPOOFER" and works the game found match but qhen the countdown to start the game its 0 the game crash with the error
DEVO ERROR 6036 [mp_don3_cg_XXXXX_TRF.FF]
SOMEONE CAN HELP ME?
A clean reinstall of the game is known to fix the issue
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2021, 16:29   #3

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,671
As legendZ said, you can either reinstall the game or run the repair tool on the bnet main page.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
help - error, shadow ban, spoofer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
help help help help help help
06/28/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
how i can dowmload Mangos 6385 ??????????????????????????????????? please give me the limk i can't see that i know it is in www.elitepvpers.com/.../153716-release-mangos-relea ses-blackscorpian-win32-2-4-3-a.html - but give me link sent it to my email plz
[HELP]need help in making pps cards,adding new outfits,totems for new petz plz help
02/06/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
hey need help plz i wanna make monsters drop bbs cards abd wabba know how 2 make eps cards all gonna on one like random portals and need help how 2 add new out fits if there any guides plz help me tysm :)
[HELP PLZ] Need help with Making Gold and random weapons and armour and other stuff
12/18/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
Hello, I am not sure if there is about thread for this i tried searching for it last night but didn't come up with anything. I need help with a few things on my private server. 1) Increasing Gold Drops 2) Making random weapon and armor drops as per lvl of mob 3) Making Edu Ranking higher when evolve. (or before if need be) 4) Also if anyone knows of a list of the items and what codes they belong too for the awarditem command. 5) Increasing XP from mobs. 6) Where to look to translate the...
NEW!!NEW!!NEW!!NEW!!NEW!!NEW!!
12/07/2008 - Off Topic - 3 Replies
all ther are say shit and fail are noobs