Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 16:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



How long did you stay undetected?

Discussion on How long did you stay undetected? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old 02/24/2021, 02:34   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
I wouldn't touch AA with 0x41's ****.

AA has the worst support, mods there are cucks
I am a current user and it's great. They are very helpful if you encounter an issue that hasn't been answered 100 times already
JRuck504 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2021, 00:44   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 7
yup aa straigh skumbags they banned me cause my friend was using there unlock tool and selling the accounts that clown *** doober had ther nerve to tell me i had to make them pay the money to helios for selling the accounts lmao told him suck my D
EzyR is offline  
Old 02/25/2021, 10:16   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 2
The more popular a cheat becomes, the more likely it will get detected. If all EO customers start using x22, x22 will continously get detected like EO and forever be on Actvisions radar. Best way to stay undetected is to use a cheat not so many people are using. EO only have themselves to blame with their extremely low pricing but they obviously made tons of money.

If EO fails to return and stay undetected expect many of their customers to flock to x22....
Budgethitman is offline  
Old 02/25/2021, 16:39   #34

 
0x41^4's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 2241
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,853
Received Thanks: 1,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budgethitman View Post
The more popular a cheat becomes, the more likely it will get detected. If all EO customers start using x22, x22 will continously get detected like EO and forever be on Actvisions radar. Best way to stay undetected is to use a cheat not so many people are using. EO only have themselves to blame with their extremely low pricing but they obviously made tons of money.

If EO fails to return and stay undetected expect many of their customers to flock to x22....
Not sure where you heard that logic from, but that’s not true at all, lol.
x22 has been the largest provider of COD cheats for years.
0x41^4 is offline  
Old 02/25/2021, 18:05   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budgethitman View Post
The more popular a cheat becomes, the more likely it will get detected. If all EO customers start using x22, x22 will continously get detected like EO and forever be on Actvisions radar. Best way to stay undetected is to use a cheat not so many people are using. EO only have themselves to blame with their extremely low pricing but they obviously made tons of money.

If EO fails to return and stay undetected expect many of their customers to flock to x22....
It Makes sense , I believe that Activision always going to “show” everyone that they will keep above the cheaters and reacting doing wavebans to keep legit players happy with game .
Before the last waveban Every game you used to find a rage hack in the game ... this make the players ****** off and start to complain and protest against it .
To get to the point, i agree if EO doesn’t come back they definitely will find another provider to be a target.
LittleHooster is offline  
Old 02/25/2021, 19:03   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Not sure where you heard that logic from, but that’s not true at all, lol.
x22 has been the largest provider of COD cheats for years.
You don't get it do you. Activision is rolling in millions of dollars every month. They have the resources to suss out every cheat provider out there if they wanted to, but they are greedy c*nts. Its only because there was such a large outcry about the cheating issue did they actually do something and ban EO users again (which happened to have the largest customer base and cheapest provider of WZ cheats). Hell, the cheating thing even made international news on the BBC and lo and behold a ban wave/detection conveniently a couple days later. If you think any one provider is immune from detection Im not sure what to tell you. Actvision are in it for the long haul, they can see all the $$$$ they are making from Warzone and will try their best to keep it that way. This is not Battlefield/EA we are talking about here lol

EO got so popular it was trending on Activsions twitter and streamers were even talking about it. If x22 ever becomes that popular then bye bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleHooster View Post
It Makes sense , I believe that Activision always going to “show” everyone that they will keep above the cheaters and reacting doing wavebans to keep legit players happy with game .
Before the last waveban Every game you used to find a rage hack in the game ... this make the players pissed off and start to complain and protest against it .
To get to the point, i agree if EO doesn’t come back they definitely will find another provider to be a target.
Exactly. Who ever ends up being the largest provider of cheats will suffer from detection. TBH theres honestly no point in trying to hide your cheats if you are using a well known provider, it will get detected when activision wants it to be. Its their playground after all lol
Budgethitman is offline  
Old 02/25/2021, 19:47   #37

 
0x41^4's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 2241
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,853
Received Thanks: 1,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budgethitman View Post
You don't get it do you. Activision is rolling in millions of dollars every month. They have the resources to suss out every cheat provider out there if they wanted to, but they are greedy c*nts. Its only because there was such a large outcry about the cheating issue did they actually do something and ban EO users again (which happened to have the largest customer base and cheapest provider of WZ cheats). Hell, the cheating thing even made international news on the BBC and lo and behold a ban wave/detection conveniently a couple days later. If you think any one provider is immune from detection Im not sure what to tell you. Actvision are in it for the long haul, they can see all the $$$$ they are making from Warzone and will try their best to keep it that way. This is not Battlefield/EA we are talking about here lol



Exactly. Who ever ends up being the largest provider of cheats will suffer from detection. TBH theres honestly no point in trying to hide your cheats if you are using a well known provider, it will get detected when activision wants it to be. Its their playground after all lol
Oh boy.

Quote:
which happened to have the largest customer base and cheapest provider of WZ cheats


EO has never had the largest customer base of any game, for starters. Nor the cheapest.
They were targeted due to the publicity of r/LivestreamFail which resulted in the acknowledgement of content creators and general media.

Quote:
there was such a large outcry about the cheating issue did they actually do something
There is more of an outcry now, and they're still only targeting EO, lol.

Quote:
If you think any one provider is immune from detection Im not sure what to tell you
What?

Quote:
This is not Battlefield/EA we are talking about here lol
You're right. Fairfight is significantly more sophisticated than AAC/TAC.
The only reason DICE has so many cheaters is because they stop paying for FF after the game ages.
Manual bans in 2021

Quote:
Who ever ends up being the largest provider of cheats will suffer from detection
x22 has been the largest provider of COD cheats for years.
AA after them.
0x41^4 is offline  
Old 02/25/2021, 20:06   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Oh boy.





EO has never had the largest customer base of any game, for starters. Nor the cheapest.
They were targeted due to the publicity of r/LivestreamFail which resulted in the acknowledgement of content creators and general media.



There is more of an outcry now, and they're still only targeting EO, lol.



What?



You're right. Fairfight is significantly more sophisticated than AAC/TAC.
The only reason DICE has so many cheaters is because they stop paying for FF after the game ages.
Manual bans in 2021



x22 has been the largest provider of COD cheats for years.
AA after them.
Are you saying x22 has more customers than EO for the warzone cheat?
Budgethitman is offline  
Old 02/26/2021, 18:43   #39

 
0x41^4's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 2241
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,853
Received Thanks: 1,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budgethitman View Post
Are you saying x22 has more customers than EO for the warzone cheat?
Yes, that is a known fact.
So does ArtificialAiming.

The community sizes are triple for x22, double what EO is for AA.
They don't release numbers anymore, but I'd guess even more than that now.

EO's publicity was only in part of LiveStreamFail's exposure to streamers being caught using EO's menu, which was shared and meme'd on community streamer pages, such as Nickmercs, Tim, and Nadeshot. If you look through their VOD's from October, they were talking about EO regularly and pressuring Activision to take action.

Prior to that, Activision was aware of EngineOwning for a year and they did nothing against them until the publicity.

Unless x22, AA, SC, or whoever else starts gaining media traction via LiveStreamFail or streamers talking specifically about one provider, I'm not worried whatsoever.

AAC and TAC are notoriously known to be extremely "lax."
0x41^4 is offline  
Old 02/27/2021, 09:39   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Yes, that is a known fact.
So does ArtificialAiming.

The community sizes are triple for x22, double what EO is for AA.
They don't release numbers anymore, but I'd guess even more than that now.

EO's publicity was only in part of LiveStreamFail's exposure to streamers being caught using EO's menu, which was shared and meme'd on community streamer pages, such as Nickmercs, Tim, and Nadeshot. If you look through their VOD's from October, they were talking about EO regularly and pressuring Activision to take action.

Prior to that, Activision was aware of EngineOwning for a year and they did nothing against them until the publicity.

Unless x22, AA, SC, or whoever else starts gaining media traction via LiveStreamFail or streamers talking specifically about one provider, I'm not worried whatsoever.

AAC and TAC are notoriously known to be extremely "lax."
Ah ok. I always assumed EO was the largest provider seeing as people were complaining day in day out about the cheating in WZ and it seems like after the EO detection this month the complaints have subsided somewhat. Though I see you're a veteran around these parts so I'm sorta inclined to believe you haha.

On another note, do you have any idea how activision are able to detect cheat providers like EO? Is it a case of activision downloading the cheat themselves then reverse engineering the code?
Budgethitman is offline  
Old 02/27/2021, 18:12   #41

 
0x41^4's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 2241
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,853
Received Thanks: 1,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budgethitman View Post
On another note, do you have any idea how activision are able to detect cheat providers like EO? Is it a case of activision downloading the cheat themselves then reverse engineering the code?
Yup.

They purchase it and then reverse it.
0x41^4 is offline  
Old 02/28/2021, 02:19   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 1
I have staid undetected for months and i pretty much never use aimbot play very cautious and only use esp. But regardless i think if you get wins then you get reported and those add up. I have recently been shadow banned on one account. But i was also not using a spoofer. Im currently trying to find a reliable spoofer but with no luck. I personally use x22 and it works pretty good. I recommend no matter what....do not use any cheats with out a spoofer PERIOD. Even then do not rage and be crazy cause you will get shadow banned. My buddy use another provider he uses a spoofer and still gets shadow banned. But he also rages all the time which is a dead giveaway.
ChillMonkey13 is offline  
Old 03/10/2021, 10:13   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Yup.

They purchase it and then reverse it.
Whats stopping them from banning anyone using a HWID spoofer by banning accounts which are continuously associated with different HWID's?
Budgethitman is offline  
Old 03/10/2021, 11:41   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budgethitman View Post
Whats stopping them from banning anyone using a HWID spoofer by banning accounts which are continuously associated with different HWID's?
Why would they do that? In some parts of the world, people don't own a gaming PC so they go to internet cafes to play video games there. Meaning that it is pretty normal that one account is associated with more than HWID. Activision can not risk banning these people as they do nothing wrong.

There is absolutely nothing wrong or even suspicious about playing the game from multiple HWIDs.

Also, to my knowledge, most spoofers do not randomize your HWID every time you spoof, instead, they hash your IDs resulting in the same fake HWID every time.
nightwizard8 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2021, 17:14   #45

 
0x41^4's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 2241
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,853
Received Thanks: 1,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwizard8 View Post
Why would they do that? In some parts of the world, people don't own a gaming PC so they go to internet cafes to play video games there. Meaning that it is pretty normal that one account is associated with more than HWID. Activision can not risk banning these people as they do nothing wrong.

There is absolutely nothing wrong or even suspicious about playing the game from multiple HWIDs.

Also, to my knowledge, most spoofers do not randomize your HWID every time you spoof, instead, they hash your IDs resulting in the same fake HWID every time.
Well said and correct.
The only time spoofers are targeted is when they’re attached to a cheat (how EO’s first wave was detected)
0x41^4 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS TOP GEARED STAY 50 CLERIC & STAY 50 SM THOR ASMO !!!
07/13/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, Verkaufe meinen SM : Tahabatas Magiebuch + 15 (Silence GS) +( 50er Abyss Fuse) 50er Elite (+15) Stoffset Full Macc+TP 1950 Macc/9200 HP 50er Abyss Schmuck+ Hut & 50er Cleric
[Selling] Stay 50 cleric & Stay 50 SM TOP GEARED !!!!
07/13/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, Verkaufe meinen SM : Tahabatas Magiebuch + 15 (Silence GS) +( 50er Abyss Fuse) 50er Elite (+15) Stoffset Full Macc+TP 1950 Macc/9200 HP 50er Abyss Schmuck+ Hut & 50er Cleric
VK 60iger Gladi, Stay Mage Stay Assa Veteran Acc
03/20/2013 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
VERKAUFT/SOLD !!!!



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2022 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.