Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 16:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best undetected cheat

Discussion on Best undetected cheat within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/27/2021, 16:00   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by The legendZ View Post
use ring-1
Naaah thanks man
Old 01/29/2021, 00:00   #17

I can tell u, that EO is the best chair BY FAR! 😉
Old 01/29/2021, 14:46   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg780 View Post
I know it's good but was detected few times so.
Old 02/03/2021, 09:06   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg780 View Post
Well they got detected the second time now. Just use Aimex.
Old 02/06/2021, 23:35   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
That’s who I use when I’m not testing other providers.
also does x22 have their own spoofer ?
Old 02/07/2021, 00:04   #21

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by wholikespastry View Post
also does x22 have their own spoofer ?
Not for COD.
Old 02/07/2021, 00:53   #22

Secure and streamproof: HoneyHacks
Secure with long standing UD/Security but not streamable: x22/SecureCheats are OGs I always expect them to get waved with how big/long they have been doing MW but afaik they have no detections.
Old 02/08/2021, 06:44   #23

So, x22 is the best option or Aimex? Tell me, I am planning buy a cheat right now, but I need to know if gonna be safe, cause I paid 2 days of EO and get banned on my alt account and shadow banned on my main.
Old 02/08/2021, 15:52   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eirvans View Post
So, x22 is the best option or Aimex? Tell me, I am planning buy a cheat right now, but I need to know if gonna be safe, cause I paid 2 days of EO and get banned on my alt account and shadow banned on my main.
Both are probably worth testing and doing a great job. In the end it's personal preference with what you stick and continue!
Old 02/08/2021, 16:55   #25

Does X22 have a "scan target after aim for chest/head" like EngineOwning does? Or is it possible to randomise the Aimed area to not looking to suspicious?

Killcam with hardlock on one Bodyarea is always the ticket for instaban ;D
Old 02/08/2021, 18:19   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by FusionPower View Post
Does X22 have a "scan target after aim for chest/head" like EngineOwning does? Or is it possible to randomise the Aimed area to not looking to suspicious?

Killcam with hardlock on one Bodyarea is always the ticket for instaban ;D
For starters, Warzone AAC nor TAC have an "instaban" system. It's all manual review based. So hard-lock or not, you'll first get flagged by a SB due to sufficient reports.

Next, yes, x22 has a randomized aim function though if you're hard-locking using any provider, your smooth isn't set right (unless you're trying to rage).
Old 02/08/2021, 18:40   #27

Quote:
For starters, Warzone AAC nor TAC have an "instaban" system. It's all manual review based. So hard-lock or not, you'll first get flagged by a SB due to sufficient reports.

Next, yes, x22 has a randomized aim function though if you're hard-locking using any provider, your smooth isn't set right (unless you're trying to rage).
thanks for your answer. But the banwave of EngineOwning was over 60.000 within 1 night due to traces on the users pc/files, am i wrong with that?
If theres only a manual ban mechanic (Activision proofes every single report/massreport) it wouldnt make any difference which provider you choose?
Old 02/08/2021, 18:56   #28

Quote:
thanks for your answer. But the banwave of EngineOwning was over 60.000 within 1 night due to traces on the users pc/files, am i wrong with that?
If theres only a manual ban mechanic (Activision proofes every single report/massreport) it wouldnt make any difference which provider you choose?
Little bit to unpack here.

So, for starters, they always lie and inflate their ban numbers. Nevertheless, if you use their 60K, they didn't ban 60K individual players, they banned 60K accounts. When EO had their first ever wave, I had 100 accounts get banned, and I know a lot of others that had even more than that. Typically, ragers have dozens and dozens of backup accounts.

Next, when they (AAC/TAC devs) find a vector to ban within the cheat they're reversing, they'll pull all of the accounts with that shared vector. Then, they'll send one account over to the review team to ensure it's correct, which then they'll find all the accounts under that HWID, and ban the accounts. So, not all of the 60K are manual bans, but each person which has ownership of a batch of accounts gets a manual review. This is why ban waves take so long for them to do. 99% of the time, they have already reversed the cheat and know what they need to do to ban it, but they need to verify everyone is indeed cheating.

Lastly, you are correct in saying that there is no difference in picking what provider to use (in terms of security). As long as a provider has some sort of bypass, you'll be fine. You're only picking based on functionality and preference. You're just as safe using x22 as you are using AA or SC, and so on.

Note: the last part does not apply to all games, only COD games. Other providers security matters 100% in other games, just not on COD due to the poor AC.
Old 02/08/2021, 20:01   #29

Quote:
Little bit to unpack here.

So, for starters, they always lie and inflate their ban numbers. Nevertheless, if you use their 60K, they didn't ban 60K individual players, they banned 60K accounts. When EO had their first ever wave, I had 100 accounts get banned, and I know a lot of others that had even more than that. Typically, ragers have dozens and dozens of backup accounts.

Next, when they (AAC/TAC devs) find a vector to ban within the cheat they're reversing, they'll pull all of the accounts with that shared vector. Then, they'll send one account over to the review team to ensure it's correct, which then they'll find all the accounts under that HWID, and ban the accounts. So, not all of the 60K are manual bans, but each person which has ownership of a batch of accounts gets a manual review. This is why ban waves take so long for them to do. 99% of the time, they have already reversed the cheat and know what they need to do to ban it, but they need to verify everyone is indeed cheating.

Lastly, you are correct in saying that there is no difference in picking what provider to use (in terms of security). As long as a provider has some sort of bypass, you'll be fine. You're only picking based on functionality and preference. You're just as safe using x22 as you are using AA or SC, and so on.

Note: the last part does not apply to all games, only COD games. Other providers security matters 100% in other games, just not on COD due to the poor AC.
Thank u that helped me a lot. But why eo got the wave two times and others like X22 never? Just luck for x22 users? So when x22 is detected every single user who once used it in warzone would be banned right?
Old 02/08/2021, 20:48   #30

Quote:
Thank u that helped me a lot. But why eo got the wave two times and others like X22 never? Just luck for x22 users? So when x22 is detected every single user who once used it in warzone would be banned right?
EO got targeted because of streamer use. Too many streamers were caught using it, and the publicity took off. Activision couldn't take the bad PR they were getting, and as a result, used all of their resources against them.

In a detection, it's all or nothing. So, yes, IF x22 ever becomes detected, everyone will get the ban.
Thanks
1 User