Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 12:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

honeyhacks rat lol

Discussion on honeyhacks rat lol within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/13/2020, 03:28   #16

elite*gold: 116
I figured, I'd say my input.

This is a Photoshopped Pic,

Gator/Honey/void/The guy himself would not do that to anyone.

He is a great guy with a great product. but yes, support may be slow but thats what happens when you have alot of customers and only 1 support guy.
Old 12/13/2020, 03:33   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by The legendZ View Post
I figured, I'd say my input.

This is a Photoshopped Pic,

Gator/Honey/void/The guy himself would not do that to anyone.

He is a great guy with a great product. but yes, support may be slow but thats what happens when you have alot of customers and only 1 support guy.
It's not photoshopped he got it off Google. If you reverse search the image it gets a ton of hits for some **** ransomware that was flying around several years ago. A bunch of articles have it etc.

So either this dude was watching him some downloaded child **** with ransomware (which actually makes sense considering how he is), or he just googled for a pic of a rat or virus image and got a ransomware image thinking it was proof of a RAT.

BTW, he is also the user who posted on Se7ensins, so his story that he is some dude just taking a pic of someone else's post is a lie.

Also I am not affiliated to Void or Honey on that level I just want my users going to a good place. They all went to EO and got banned within a few days so I took it upon myself to give them guidance to cheats that actually work like GhostAim and VoidCheaters and HoneyHacks.

EDIT: Looks like they did photoshop the brand name on there, but the original UI was from what I talked about above. Reverse image searches search for similarities even if not 100% match, and what I am referring to is 100% the same minus the brand input.
Old 12/13/2020, 03:35   #18

You guys write so much and quote walls of text.
Can somebody upload this "rat" so we can analyze it?

Can you @ confirm?
GatorCheats == Honey

Then we can all be happy
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2020, 03:41   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieBooster View Post
BUT ALL YOU SEE IS

So your complaints are regarding the third party spoofer they sell? Honey and Void didn't make the spoofer, they sell it on behalf of some spoofer provider, fully branded spoofer, and send support requests to them.

So you blame them they got one or two bad keys from their supplier? That's their fault? How about you message them (not on Discord, a platform they don't even use) and ask for help about this instead of firing off 1 star reviews and lying that it's a "RAT" and lying about tons of other things.

Also are you ACTALLY @? His favorite thing is to take a wall of great reviews and edit down to only the 2-3 bad ones and act like that's it. Only he was stupid enough to try that shit. So you must be him on an alt. There is no second person on Earth who is that dumb. That's one in 8 billion stupid. Void has a wall of 5 star reviews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iniinfi View Post
You guys write so much and quote walls of text.
Can somebody upload this "rat" so we can analyze it?

Can you @ confirm?
GatorCheats == Honey

Then we can all be happy
No one actually thinks it's a RAT, dude. We already proved him wrong and he disowned that lie and moved onto new lies.

Also did you look at the image?

"Give info I have info talk to me this is scam i have paypal I also take your cheat key yes ty ty big scam and HWID hacked"

Yeah seems legit.

Quote:
I PERSONALLY BOUGHT A KEY TO PROVE IT and it didn't work out of the BOX... I can prove it... ill share the shoppy email with the key given... then ill share the loader that was given, both the old 1.3 AND the NEW 1.5.2, AND THE KEY THAT WAS SENT VIA EMAIL VIA SHOPPY DID NOT WORK!
OK so you literally admitted that this has nothing to do with the Void/HoneyHacks cheat and everything to do with the spoofer that they resell that you also resell, and you are blaming keys not working on them instead of their supplier who is giving them dud keys by mistake and not fixing it until asked about it.

Also you pointed out by selling the same thing they resell that you are a competitor.

Nice. All I needed to know. My work here is done.
Old 12/13/2020, 04:01   #20

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorCheats View Post
So your complaints are regarding the third party spoofer they sell? Honey and Void didn't make the spoofer, they sell it on behalf of some spoofer provider, fully branded spoofer, and send support requests to them.

So you blame them they got one or two bad keys from their supplier? That's their fault? How about you message them (not on Discord, a platform they don't even use) and ask for help about this instead of firing off 1 star reviews and lying that it's a "RAT" and lying about tons of other things.

Also are you ACTALLY @? His favorite thing is to take a wall of great reviews and edit down to only the 2-3 bad ones and act like that's it. Only he was stupid enough to try that shit. So you must be him on an alt. There is no second person on Earth who is that dumb. That's one in 8 billion stupid. Void has a wall of 5 star reviews.

No one actually thinks it's a RAT, dude. We already proved him wrong and he disowned that lie and moved onto new lies.

Also did you look at the image?

"Give info I have info talk to me this is scam i have paypal I also take your cheat key yes ty ty big scam and HWID hacked"

Yeah seems legit.

OK so you literally admitted that this has nothing to do with the Void/HoneyHacks cheat and everything to do with the spoofer that they resell that you also resell, and you are blaming keys not working on them instead of their supplier who is giving them dud keys by mistake and not fixing it until asked about it.

Also you pointed out by selling the same thing they resell that you are a competitor.

Nice. All I needed to know. My work here is done.
Gator stop wasting your time here, this kid is a braindead retard trying to get sales off his detected shit. Don't give him any more attention.
Old 12/13/2020, 04:34   #21

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,056
Quote:
Dont work with people who give broken keys... I can see 1 or 2, but theres like 9 people INCLUDING ME THAT BOUGHT ONE... we got so angry we took it upon ourselves to get into it, get our own panel/loader, now its up to you if you want to make a deal!
I think you have confused yourself in the midst of trying to keep the lies going.

You resell the very product Void resells.

The last 24 hours, you have talked about void's spoofer not working, being junk, and having dead keys, which is ironically the exact same provider you also sell, so you, by proxy, are talking shit about the very product you resell and further push people away from buying the product.

I don't think they're going to like the fact that you've been causing such negative business for them, and may very well ban you from making purchases to further resell.

Additionally, I doubt @ is going to like being thrown under the bus, especially when you've made it out to look like he asked you to sales trash and photoshop fake evidence against the very provider he's trying to get a reset for.

The appropriate route you should've taken to get your key reset was to first contact staff on the Telegram, and then me if they ultimately didn't respond, as I have been on Void's thread sending keys to be reset to the dev directly for the last few days, but I don't see it happening now per the absolute disaster you've caused here, and I'm sure the person selling the cracked Lydian keys isn't going to like the fact that you've talked so much shit about the spoofer not working that now it's going to be known as a "do not buy" spoofer on this community.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/13/2020, 04:37   #22

elite*gold: 316
I'm independent here, however I did purchase a key and your d3sk guy has repeatedly told me my key would get fixed it's been 13 days, NOT 3 WEEKS.. HERE'S THE CONVO..

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
I think you have confused yourself in the midst of trying to keep the lies going.

You resell the very product Void resells.

The last 24 hours, you have talked about void's spoofer not working, being junk, and having dead keys, which is ironically the exact same provider you also sell, so you, by proxy, are talking shit about the very product you resell and further push people away from buying the product.

I don't think they're going to like the fact that you've been causing such negative business for them, and may very well ban you from making purchases to further resell.

Additionally, I doubt @treykus is going to like being thrown under the bus, especially when you've made it out to look like he asked you to sales trash and photoshop fake evidence against the very provider he's trying to get a reset for.

The appropriate route you should've taken to get your key reset was to first contact staff on the Telegram, and then me if they ultimately didn't respond, as I have been on Void's thread sending keys to be reset to the dev directly for the last few days, but I don't see it happening now per the absolute disaster you've caused here, and I'm sure the person selling the cracked Lydian keys isn't going to like the fact that you've talked so much shit about the spoofer not working that now it's going to be known as a "do not buy" spoofer on this community.
My dude, I'm affiliated with no one in this thread, but since my name has been brought into this, yes customer service has been bad, I've even referred 4 customers to you.. I simply want an explanation as to why my key takes 13 days to fix as shown in the telegram messages above I've followed your protocol and have been promised a resolution for over a week to no avail
Old 12/13/2020, 04:54   #23

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by treykus View Post
My dude, I'm affiliated with no one in this thread, but since my name has been brought into this, yes customer service has been bad, I've even referred 4 customers to you.. I simply want an explanation as to why my key takes 13 days to fix as shown in the telegram messages above I've followed your protocol and have been promised a resolution for over a week to no avail
I mean, per this thread and Zombie's behavior, I don't believe that.

I find it highly suspicious that out of all of those that need HWID audits, he picks you to campaign for, as well as has you on Discord, obviously as a friend as there is no Discord for HoneyHacks support/discussion to have observed your name and spontaneously picked you to try and help out.
Old 12/13/2020, 04:55   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
I mean, per this thread and Zombie's behavior, I don't believe that.

I find it highly suspicious that out of all of those that need HWID audits, he picks you to campaign for, as well as has you on Discord, obviously as a friend as there is no Discord for HoneyHacks support/discussion to have observed your name and spontaneously picked you to try and help out.
I was tagged in this post.. and Honey/Void operates on telegram they don't use discord as far as I know
Old 12/13/2020, 04:56   #25

@ - delete this entire thread, its not letting me delete the whole thing mmkay! we're done here!
Old 12/13/2020, 05:48   #26

RIP
Old 12/13/2020, 05:56   #27

elite*gold: 3
@ Sent you an IM.
Old 12/13/2020, 06:05   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoidCheaters View Post
@ Sent you an IM.
Treykus said PM him on telegram (hes not home but on mobile)
@

Old 12/13/2020, 06:07   #29

Just dont buy from them.
Old 12/13/2020, 06:08   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoidCheaters View Post
@treykus Sent you an IM.
Send on telegram bro, @treykus .. I'm in bed rn with wife got church in the morning
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread