Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 00:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans

Discussion on Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/16/2021, 19:35   #496

elite*gold: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRI4X View Post
Using inf spoofer with sb acc that will remain in sb whatever you do? because actually that is the situation at me. I can hear inf spoofer sound before game starts and using SB acc ping going to 350 again.
Spoofers do not get rid of a shadowban for an account. Do you just post in a thread without reading through it?
Old 04/16/2021, 19:36   #497

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trqlzr View Post
Spoofers do not get rid of a shadowban for an account. Do you just post in a thread without reading through it?
It was not clear for me.
Old 04/16/2021, 20:52   #498

With x22 fixing detection now how safe will they be in your opinion? Will last long time again or short lived since they are on activision radar now.
Old 04/16/2021, 21:05   #499

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amb2sh View Post
With x22 fixing detection now how safe will they be in your opinion? Will last long time again or short lived since they are on activision radar now.
They have always been on activision radar they are one of the most popular providers. My guess is they will go another long time without detection.
Old 04/16/2021, 21:16   #500

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitevers69 View Post
They have always been on activision radar they are one of the most popular providers. My guess is they will go another long time without detection.
You can't always that. But once detected, you are 100% sure the ban will come sooner or later. Be aware. I would stay away from it.
Old 04/17/2021, 10:52   #501

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
What an embarrassing post.
You clearly don't know what you're talking about, lol.

For starters, he said he was being shadow banned, not permanently banned.

The reason you become shadow banned is because it allows their system to monitor unknown memory and determine whether or not you're cheating, thus why if you become shadow banned and don't continue to cheat, it simply expires. This system flags the unknown memory, checks stats, and others such as account activity, and determines if you're high risk.

The fact that he is constantly shadow banned is due to how AAC's flagging system works. This is why when you are shadow banned, it expires, you use cheats right after, it flags you as your account is in bad standing and a cheater point has been applied. The only way to avoid this is via playing on a spoofer with a new account for a month.

It's a simply concept.

Permanently banned each new account you make? you're HWID banned.

No it doesn't and you'll need to spoof for a month.

just one month ? then after one month you can play with cheat again without spoof ?
Old 04/17/2021, 17:23   #502

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linux45 View Post
just one month ? then after one month you can play with cheat again without spoof ?
Yes.
Old 04/17/2021, 22:38   #503

Guys, I’m upgrading my PC with new drives, motherboard, etc. Does any of you know if this will change my HWID? I’m not touching the CPU though and will have a fresh installed W10.

Hoping I’ll be able to play without a spoofer after this!
Old 04/18/2021, 02:49   #504

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephLace View Post
Guys, I’m upgrading my PC with new drives, motherboard, etc. Does any of you know if this will change my HWID? I’m not touching the CPU though and will have a fresh installed W10.

Hoping I’ll be able to play without a spoofer after this!
Yes it will.
Old 04/18/2021, 13:18   #505

Quote:
Yes it will.
And if I ever decide to uninstall all the games with the Revo installer before doing all the upgrades, do you think it’ll be necessary to change the hard drive that windows is installed on? The hard drive that the game will be installed on will be changed.

Edit: I saw that you mentioned that you only need to reinstall windows if you used battlelog and such providers. Since I only used x22, that answered my question
Old 04/18/2021, 17:00   #506

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephLace View Post
And if I ever decide to uninstall all the games with the Revo installer before doing all the upgrades, do you think it’ll be necessary to change the hard drive that windows is installed on? The hard drive that the game will be installed on will be changed.

Edit: I saw that you mentioned that you only need to reinstall windows if you used battlelog and such providers. Since I only used x22, that answered my question
If you’re upgrading your PC, I would do the drives as well because they’re one of the most common components they use to track.
Old 04/18/2021, 17:35   #507

Quote:
If you’re upgrading your PC, I would do the drives as well because they’re one of the most common components they use to track.
If someone changes all drives only and reinstall fresh windows, would that be sufficient to change hwid and eventually play with x22 without a spoofer?
Old 04/18/2021, 18:41   #508

If using infinite spoofer, is it still necessary to purchase revo uninstall to clean the files ?
Old 04/18/2021, 22:46   #509

Quote:
Originally Posted by luuat View Post
If using infinite spoofer, is it still necessary to purchase revo uninstall to clean the files ?
Nope
Old 04/19/2021, 00:51   #510

i browsed through the thread and didnt see anything touching on this so forgive if this has already been asked, but if i force a shadow ban by logging into a pc thats been banned, will i also be shadowed if i use that account on my ps5 while waiting for the 7 days to expire on pc? basically my main account got banned in the xmodus wave, so i set up a new one on my ps5, but im sick of playing on ps5 with the limitations and wanna get back on pc but dont wanna wait the 7 days for the shadow to lift

Tags
hwid ban, shadow ban