Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans

Discussion on Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/23/2021, 09:31   #286

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by goonmai View Post
Hi everyone. I downloaded a tool on my main account to get camos and operators on warzone for free. On March 16th I tried to play like any other day and Battle.net said that I am permanently banned. I then created a brand new account using a different email. I can get in the game and everything but when I search for a game my ping goes to 350. I left it there for about two hours of searching and I wasnt able to find any games. Does this mean that I am shadowbanned or HWID banned? I chatted with an Activision agent and he was no help whatsoever, basically told me to screw off and he cant help me. Please let me know what to do. If I have to buy a spoofer, a recommendation would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for the help, this is super frustrating.
Check if your second account is permanently banned now as well. If this is the case, you're HWID banned and require a spoofer to play. Otherwise, your main account has been reviewed manually and got target banned.
Old 03/23/2021, 16:01   #287

Quote:
Originally Posted by quniix View Post
Check if your second account is permanently banned now as well. If this is the case, you're HWID banned and require a spoofer to play. Otherwise, your main account has been reviewed manually and got target banned.
How do I check if I am permanently banned on the second account? I dont think I am because I am able to load up warzone and see the main screen (like the battlepass/game modes/operators, but whenever I search for a game I get 350 ping and it wont let me find a game. Does this mean im permanently banned or do I have to just wait it out? On the first account when I log into my Blizzard account I cant even click to load warzone up because it says "Account Banned." So Im a little confused on if my second account is perm banned or just shadow banned
Old 03/23/2021, 16:05   #288

Quote:
How do I check if I am permanently banned on the second account? I dont think I am because I am able to load up warzone and see the main screen (like the battlepass/game modes/operators, but whenever I search for a game I get 350 ping and it wont let me find a game. Does this mean im permanently banned or do I have to just wait it out? On the first account when I log into my Blizzard account I cant even click to load warzone up because it says "Account Banned." So Im a little confused on if my second account is perm banned or just shadow banned
Did you get same notification as on your main account (This account was permanently suspended) or just the 350ms lobby?
Old 03/23/2021, 16:06   #289

hello guys, on 03/16/2021, my main account was permanently banned from Warzone, and after that, all other secondary accounts that I try to create, when I try to start it is <350ms, it has been 7 days since this happened and I don't know what to do, sorry for the lack of knowledge on this subject but could someone help me? will i be able to play with secondary accounts? and if 15 days pass and i stay <350ms, what does that mean?
Old 03/23/2021, 16:12   #290

Quote:
Did you get same notification as on your main account (This account was permanently suspended) or just the 350ms lobby?
Just the 350ms lobby. On my first account I wasnt even able to load warzone up. The second account I am able to start the game up, but I cannot find a match. I let it search for a match for like 2 hours and never joined one. Thats why im confused, because a lot of people who are shadowbanned on this website post that they can find a few games before they get shadowbanned again, but i cant even find one game BUT I can run the game and everything, its weird. Anyways thanks for your fast response man, I appreciate you.
Old 03/23/2021, 16:17   #291

Quote:
Just the 350ms lobby. On my first account I wasnt even able to load warzone up. The second account I am able to start the game up, but I cannot find a match. I let it search for a match for like 2 hours and never joined one. Thats why im confused, because a lot of people who are shadowbanned on this website post that they can find a few games before they get shadowbanned again, but i cant even find one game BUT I can run the game and everything, its weird. Anyways thanks for your fast response man, I appreciate you.
You are most likely HWID banned. Try a spoofer with a fresh account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMThz_ View Post
hello guys, on 03/16/2021, my main account was permanently banned from Warzone, and after that, all other secondary accounts that I try to create, when I try to start it is <350ms, it has been 7 days since this happened and I don't know what to do, sorry for the lack of knowledge on this subject but could someone help me? will i be able to play with secondary accounts? and if 15 days pass and i stay <350ms, what does that mean?
It can take 7-14 days for a shadow ban to be over, after that it will either get lifted or convert into a HWID ban. If you wanna play free now, get a spoofer and a fresh account.
Old 03/23/2021, 16:18   #292

I have the same problem

Quote:
You are most likely HWID banned. Try a spoofer with a fresh account.

It can take 7-14 days for a shadow ban to be over, after that it will either get lifted or convert into a HWID ban. If you wanna play free now, get a spoofer and a fresh account.
got it, thanks for the reply. What are the chances that I will be permanently banned by HWID? In this my secondary account I'm not cheating and I didn't actually play a game after the shadow ban
Old 03/23/2021, 16:26   #293

Quote:
I have the same problem

got it, thanks for the reply. What are the chances that I will be permanently banned by HWID? In this my secondary account I'm not cheating and I didn't actually play a game after the shadow ban
I didn't cheat as well after I got shadow banned, which converted into a HWID ban for me. At this point, I really didn't care anymore.

Can't say what the odds are, probably 50/50 or smth.
Old 03/23/2021, 16:35   #294

Quote:
I didn't cheat as well after I got shadow banned, which converted into a HWID ban for me. At this point, I really didn't care anymore.

Can't say what the odds are, probably 50/50 or smth.
so you were banished from the shadow and came back? then cheated again and was HWID banned?lmao
Old 03/23/2021, 16:39   #295

Quote:
so you were banished from the shadow and came back? then cheated again and was HWID banned?lmao
No, I didn't cheat before I got shadow banned. It turned into a HWID after 14 days itself. I haven't touched that account for approximately a month or so (+/- a week).

After that, I started using cheetoh cause I didn't care anymore and I still don't care.
Old 03/23/2021, 16:42   #296

Quote:
No, I didn't cheat before I got shadow banned. It turned into a HWID after 14 days itself. I haven't touched that account for approximately a month or so (+/- a week).

After that, I started using cheetoh cause I didn't care anymore and I still don't care.
OMG, that made me scared, I can't be banned by HWID after 14 days, I don't have cheats on my PC and I don't even play on my account to avoid reporting or anything like that.
In your case, did you keep cheating while in shadow? or kept the program on the pc?
Old 03/23/2021, 16:44   #297

Quote:
OMG, that made me scared, I can't be banned by HWID after 14 days, I don't have cheats on my PC and I don't even play on my account to avoid reporting or anything like that.
In your case, did you keep cheating while in shadow? or kept the program on the pc?
Like I said, I DID NOT cheat before or during the shadow ban. I just played something else, forgot about COD and turned back in after a month just to see I've received a HWID ban.
Old 03/23/2021, 16:50   #298

Quote:
Like I said, I DID NOT cheat before or during the shadow ban. I just played something else, forgot about COD and turned back in after a month just to see I've received a HWID ban.
OK, I understand now, I hope it doesn't happen to me
Thanks a lot for the help
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2021, 16:51   #299

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
HWID bans = permanent bans, not shadow bans.
Hello, i'm new here and found this forum after my main account got perma ban and the alt SB. I did the mistake to use battlelog which is apparently a trash provider. I used revo to clear bnet and cod and wait for 14 days to play again on the alt account.

I want to thanks you for all ur answers (i read everthing) it helped me a lot to understand this SB and HWID ban concept.

My question is : i plan to use x22 as u recommended (i'm actually a good player and only use the mini map to see if there is someone or not in a building, no aimbot, no wallhack, i play really safe) but i dont understajnd why u recommend a month of spoofer infinite and then it will be fine.

My HWID is probably known by Activision because of the perma ban of my main (using battlelog) so if i buy an aged account and i stop using the spoofer after a month while i keep using x22 is there not a chance that Activision SB the aged account cause they see the same HWID than the one i use while cheatin with battlelog ? Why a month i dont get it ?
Old 03/23/2021, 17:31   #300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy#1540 View Post
Hello, i'm new here and found this forum after my main account got perma ban and the alt SB. I did the mistake to use battlelog which is apparently a trash provider. I used revo to clear bnet and cod and wait for 14 days to play again on the alt account.

I want to thanks you for all ur answers (i read everthing) it helped me a lot to understand this SB and HWID ban concept.

My question is : i plan to use x22 as u recommended (i'm actually a good player and only use the mini map to see if there is someone or not in a building, no aimbot, no wallhack, i play really safe) but i dont understajnd why u recommend a month of spoofer infinite and then it will be fine.

My HWID is probably known by Activision because of the perma ban of my main (using battlelog) so if i buy an aged account and i stop using the spoofer after a month while i keep using x22 is there not a chance that Activision SB the aged account cause they see the same HWID than the one i use while cheatin with battlelog ? Why a month i dont get it ?
hello, I know it’s not the answer you’re looking for, but for your SB account, how many days has it been released? today it completes 7 days that I had my main ban permanently and my secondary in SB, I do not intend to cheat again so I would like to recover my secondary
How was your experience with that?

maybe I can help other people too

Tags
hwid ban, shadow ban