Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 14:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any way to know if a Warzone account is banned without opening the launcher?

Discussion on Any way to know if a Warzone account is banned without opening the launcher? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any way to know if a Warzone account is banned without opening the launcher?

Is there any way to know if a Warzone account is shadowbanned/banned without opening the launcher and launch the game?
Old 12/01/2020, 13:33   #2

go to your activison account and try to unlink your battlenet
Old 12/01/2020, 16:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermann_Honk View Post
go to your activison account and try to unlink your battlenet
Thanks!
Old 12/01/2020, 17:07   #4

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldsdrive View Post
Thanks!
Unlinking theory only works sometimes. The only real way is to open the launcher, next to the play button, it’ll tell you if you’re banned or not and you’ll be unable to launch the game.
Old 12/01/2020, 17:17   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Unlinking theory only works sometimes. The only real way is to open the launcher, next to the play button, it’ll tell you if you’re banned or not and you’ll be unable to launch the game.
Oh well that's a bit of a bummer. Since I have accounts that are in shadowban cooldown and want to check them without interfering with legit accounts.
Old 12/01/2020, 17:19   #6

Quote:
Oh well that's a bit of a bummer. Since I have accounts that are in shadowban cooldown and want to check them without interfering with legit accounts.
You can still log into the bnet launcher. Nothings logs until you launch the game.
Old 12/01/2020, 19:03   #7

Quote:
You can still log into the bnet launcher. Nothings logs until you launch the game.
One more question for you please.
I think I have been HWID banned because every account I create on this computer gets shadowbanned after tutorial. But I just wait it out and the shadowban always gets lifted. So does it mean without using a spoofer, I can just rage with one account, wait to get shadowbanned then permabanned and then create a new account, wait until the shadowban goes away and keep raging again?
Old 12/01/2020, 19:17   #8

Quote:
I think I have been HWID banned because every account I create on this computer gets shadowbanned after tutorial. But I just wait it out and the shadowban always gets lifted. So does it mean without using a spoofer, I can just rage with one account, wait to get shadowbanned then permabanned and then create a new account, wait until the shadowban goes away and keep raging again?
Yes. If you don't want to wait for a shadowban to expire, that is when you would want to go with a spoofer.
Old 12/01/2020, 19:21   #9

Quote:
Yes. If you don't want to wait for a shadowban to expire, that is when you would want to go with a spoofer.
Thank you once again man.
Old 12/01/2020, 19:53   #10

Quote:
Thank you once again man.
Np. Just quote or tag me if you need anything else.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2021, 07:01   #11

I waited 4 months when i first got shadow banned. They don't lift. After that i have use spoofer and now everything is fine.

Quote:
Old 02/03/2021, 17:20   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by caspianlancer View Post
I waited 4 months when i first got shadow banned. They don't lift. After that i have use spoofer and now everything is fine.
Yes they do. They always do, it’s an automated system.

If you have a shadowban for 4 months, you most likely didn’t force it and just waited 4 months without ever logging in.