Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 10:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[COD Warzone] UD cheats suggestion Aimex/SC

Discussion on [COD Warzone] UD cheats suggestion Aimex/SC within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/08/2021, 01:58   #46

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lknorcal View Post
I tried GhostAim and really like it. It’s almost identical to the COD Zeta cheat that Time2Win sells. The issues with ESP don’t bother me because i always have used it at a minimum. Show distance is really all I’ve ever used. The aimbot is badass though. Appreciate all the information you share on this forum. You’ve helped more than you know
It is.

Time2Win is a reseller.
Old 02/08/2021, 06:47   #47

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
It is.

Time2Win is a reseller.
Wow I knew it looked familiar. I never thought Time2Win created it because of the fact they have 4 different MW cheats and that stood out but Wow the price difference. T2W sells it for 11 a day and 50 a week. Going straight to the source for a 30 a month is great. Again thanks man
Old 02/08/2021, 06:53   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lknorcal View Post
Wow I knew it looked familiar. I never thought Time2Win created it because of the fact they have 4 different MW cheats and that stood out but Wow the price difference. T2W sells it for 11 a day and 50 a week. Going straight to the source for a 30 a month is great. Again thanks man
No problem.
Old 03/10/2021, 02:08   #49

Im interested in purchasing how does it work
Old 03/10/2021, 07:53   #50

I don't know if i really would recommend Aimex, it's for beginning to look more and more like they are just reselling there cheats. I know for a fact that they are reselling Knox spoofer, without saying that's it's a resold spoofer, they advertise it as "Our own spoofer" while it's actually just Knox's spoofer..

For me personally it made me question the quality of there products, but will say that there MW, is a good cheat, but i don't know if it's just a slightly modified resold cheat.
Old 03/10/2021, 08:14   #51

elite*gold: 36
so currently using battlelog.co , even when spoofing i get shadow banned,

also the exclusive cheat pops up right when the game starts, not after you join a game , not sure whats going on with that,

is rampant cheats spoofer any good, seems like it needs lots of steps, not like the lidian spoofer,

can you reccomend some steps to move away from battlelog.co >?

obously fresh win install , fresh down load game , new account, spoof

looking for cheet , seems like you like x22 , do you have a link for a good simple spoofer

Thanks , you are a legend !!
Old 03/10/2021, 17:17   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by lort1234 View Post
I don't know if i really would recommend Aimex, it's for beginning to look more and more like they are just reselling there cheats. I know for a fact that they are reselling Knox spoofer, without saying that's it's a resold spoofer, they advertise it as "Our own spoofer" while it's actually just Knox's spoofer..

For me personally it made me question the quality of there products, but will say that there MW, is a good cheat, but i don't know if it's just a slightly modified resold cheat.
You’re obviously a Knox staff, because your sales trashing is easily the worst I’ve ever seen.

Neither Warzone nor Cold War nor Apex nor PUBG is a resell.
The quality is fine.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2021, 18:00   #53

Quote:
You’re obviously a Knox staff, because your sales trashing is easily the worst I’ve ever seen.

Neither Warzone nor Cold War nor Apex nor PUBG is a resell.
The quality is fine.
Funny how you think i am sales thrashing for telling the truth that even Aimex doesn't comprehend to do. I am a customer of there cheat and spoofer, and i only found out of this because i know a little bit about other cheats/spoofers and other members/customers contacted me about it.

Funny that you actually where to talk about the cheats they provide, i just got a pm from another guy on the Aimex discord, saying that the Cold War cheat is also a resell of another cheat called VoidCheats, and when i look at it i do agree with him. They "apparently" also choose to update all of there cheats/spoofer manually, but that's would also be conveniently if they where to resell other cheats/spoofer "funny enough".

You even made a review of Knox's spoofer and also Aimex's spoofer, but you apparently didn't comprehend to see that they are the exact same thing, it even says on Knox's discord that "Panfyero" is a Offecial reseller.

Also the review you did on Aimex, was not the same as Knox's even tho it's the exact same spoofer, and you gave it a higher score and didn't include some of the things that was cons on the review of Knox's spoofer.

Im starting to imagine a picture here, you b*ttlicking Aimex or even being a part of there community, since you think sooo good about them, even when i could see they are lying, false market advertising and also you are are not trusted to actually speak about them, since you do NOT comprehend to give an actual review of at least one of there products.

Your review of Aimex Spoofer:
7/10
Pros -
Works on other games
Extremely cheap
Very active staff
Trusted community

Cons -
Doesn't always work
Doesn't support all windows versions

Your review of Knox Spoofer:
5/10
Pros -
Cheap
Works for multiple games

Cons -
Rebranded from Avalanche per bad PR
Doesn't work half the time
Doesn't work on all windows versions
Requires full windows reinstall
Lots of resellers

Edit:
Also if you think i am a Knox's staff member, go look at the actual reviews i made, about there products, my reviews are honest and what i actually experience, and i said a lot of good things and a lot of bad things about there product, and i actually recommend the MW cheat they provide. (Maybe look that up next time you flame someone for trash talking sales)
Old 03/10/2021, 19:03   #54

Quote:
Funny how you think i am sales thrashing for telling the truth that even Aimex doesn't comprehend to do. I am a customer of there cheat and spoofer, and i only found out of this because i know a little bit about other cheats/spoofers and other members/customers contacted me about it.

Funny that you actually where to talk about the cheats they provide, i just got a pm from another guy on the Aimex discord, saying that the Cold War cheat is also a resell of another cheat called VoidCheats, and when i look at it i do agree with him. They "apparently" also choose to update all of there cheats/spoofer manually, but that's would also be conveniently if they where to resell other cheats/spoofer "funny enough".

You even made a review of Knox's spoofer and also Aimex's spoofer, but you apparently didn't comprehend to see that they are the exact same thing, it even says on Knox's discord that "Panfyero" is a Offecial reseller.

Also the review you did on Aimex, was not the same as Knox's even tho it's the exact same spoofer, and you gave it a higher score and didn't include some of the things that was cons on the review of Knox's spoofer.

Im starting to imagine a picture here, you b*ttlicking Aimex or even being a part of there community, since you think sooo good about them, even when i could see they are lying, false market advertising and also you are are not trusted to actually speak about them, since you do NOT comprehend to give an actual review of at least one of there products.

Your review of Aimex Spoofer:
7/10
Pros -
Works on other games
Extremely cheap
Very active staff
Trusted community

Cons -
Doesn't always work
Doesn't support all windows versions

Your review of Knox Spoofer:
5/10
Pros -
Cheap
Works for multiple games

Cons -
Rebranded from Avalanche per bad PR
Doesn't work half the time
Doesn't work on all windows versions
Requires full windows reinstall
Lots of resellers

Edit:
Also if you think i am a Knox's staff member, go look at the actual reviews i made, about there products, my reviews are honest and what i actually experience, and i said a lot of good things and a lot of bad things about there product, and i actually recommend the MW cheat they provide. (Maybe look that up next time you flame someone for trash talking sales)
Wrote a whole wall with 0 proofs just to defend your staff position for Knox.
/thread

Sales trashing rats will be rats.
Old 03/10/2021, 22:37   #55

Quote:
Wrote a whole wall with 0 proofs just to defend your staff position for Knox.
/thread

Sales trashing rats will be rats.
I have just told you about the truth, you should be able to see it since you “reviewed” both the spoofer and cheat, if you can’t do that, i suggest you get off this Forum and find some place where you can be the “smarter” man, doubt you will find it. At least i can defend myself, that’s something you just proven you are not capable of.

Get some facts down in the post, then maybe just maybe, people would be able to understand what you are trying to say in your little fanatasy world.

A friendly advice, stop pretending to be so smart and listen what other people are saying.

False review apes, will be apes.
Old 03/11/2021, 00:37   #56

elite*gold: 2343
The Black Market: 286/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,016
Quote:

Thank you for the feedback, which we do take serious. The spoofer is sold by us under our name, with our support and the same price. In fact it is true that it is from KNOX because we basically sell it for our Apex base for HWID banned users. This is done to make the customers have a easier life instead of telling "go check EPVP".

The cheats are developed and maintained by our devs which are part of AIMEX.
Old 03/11/2021, 01:04   #57

Quote:
I have just told you about the truth, you should be able to see it since you “reviewed” both the spoofer and cheat, if you can’t do that, i suggest you get off this Forum and find some place where you can be the “smarter” man, doubt you will find it. At least i can defend myself, that’s something you just proven you are not capable of.

Get some facts down in the post, then maybe just maybe, people would be able to understand what you are trying to say in your little fanatasy world.

A friendly advice, stop pretending to be so smart and listen what other people are saying.

False review apes, will be apes.
Visual of a Knox rat trying to sales trash, providing no proof to his claims, expecting people to listen, and getting **** on.

Old 03/11/2021, 01:11   #58

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,496
Old 03/11/2021, 01:42   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
"i dont have any proof and nobody knows me here and earlier i had 18 posts but now i have 13 but believe me when i say... all of aimex products are resold" - wart1234, pizza hut employee of the month
Old 03/11/2021, 01:47   #60

Quote:
Visual of a Knox rat trying to sales trash, providing no proof to his claims, expecting people to listen, and getting **** on.

Lmao.

Ive heard nothing but good things for aimex, minus the look of the esp but thats about it.