Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 06:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EO is back undetected but for how long?

Discussion on EO is back undetected but for how long? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EO is back undetected but for how long?

And can you trust them?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2020, 15:36   #2

elite*gold: 44
they already lied about the last detection state so why anyone should trust them now ?
Old 10/13/2020, 16:44   #3

Dude worst customer service I have ever seen. I requested a HWID reset after changing PCs from the last hwid ban and they arent wanting to do it or something.. i have never needed a hwid reset with them before. I asked what else the guys needs to reset my hwid like what info and he tells me "idk im watching videos right now lol". This is the worst provider I have ever seen.
Old 10/13/2020, 17:24   #4

Yes, their customer service is shocking admittedly! but aim bot is superior imo.

I would use them again on alt accounts with spoofer but can't trust them in the long run.
Old 10/13/2020, 17:54   #5

elite*gold: 1281
Received Thanks: 1,082
I’m still going to use them.

Why? - they haven’t had a detection in over 4 seasons. Activision has known about them since launch, and they weren’t able to do anything until just recently, which is a display of how good Weather (their coder) is at reverse engineering and maintaining an undetected state. Therefore, by applying that logic, Cold War should be released by the time they are hit with another detection, and why would I want to pay $25 (or more) a week for the vast majority of inferior products?

I’ve said it numerous times, but the problem with the COD cheat market is how overzealous and greedy providers are. 9 out of 10 providers on the market provide an inferior product to EO at twice their cost. Why should a consumer pay more for less? Because of a developers ego?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2020, 20:25   #6

elite*gold: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Iím still going to use them.

Why? - they havenít had a detection in over 4 seasons. Activision has known about them since launch, and they werenít able to do anything until just recently, which is a display of how good Weather (their coder) is at reverse engineering and maintaining an undetected state. Therefore, by applying that logic, Cold War should be released by the time they are hit with another detection, and why would I want to pay $25 (or more) a week for the vast majority of inferior products?

Iíve said it numerous times, but the problem with the COD cheat market is how overzealous and greedy providers are. 9 out of 10 providers on the market provide an inferior product to EO at twice their cost. Why should a consumer pay more for less? Because of a developers ego?
Support is should be a big reason why you buy. I don't like buying eo due to their **** support/HWID resets
Old 10/13/2020, 21:13   #7

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Iím still going to use them.

Why? - they havenít had a detection in over 4 seasons. Activision has known about them since launch, and they werenít able to do anything until just recently, which is a display of how good Weather (their coder) is at reverse engineering and maintaining an undetected state. Therefore, by applying that logic, Cold War should be released by the time they are hit with another detection, and why would I want to pay $25 (or more) a week for the vast majority of inferior products?

Iíve said it numerous times, but the problem with the COD cheat market is how overzealous and greedy providers are. 9 out of 10 providers on the market provide an inferior product to EO at twice their cost. Why should a consumer pay more for less? Because of a developers ego?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The legendZ View Post
Support is should be a big reason why you buy. I don't like buying eo due to their shit support/HWID resets
EO easily has the best configurability and the support while iffy at best, is much better on Discord. Of course, they hoped their auto-updater would take care of a few 200mb updates and they were wrong.

To answer the OP, yes, it will be undetected. After each update, check to see if the tool went down and back up. The best way to do this is the Status Discord server where you can see if you have any unread notifications for (seeing two notifs means it went down and back up | no notifs is a little sus, don't log in until confirmation.)
Old 10/13/2020, 22:21   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by The legendZ View Post
Support is should be a big reason why you buy. I don't like buying eo due to their **** support/HWID resets
I completely agree with this.

The problem with their support -
  • They're very troll-like
  • It's not live and therefore you have to go down a chain of support
  • The amount of their tickets is overwhelming due to the size of their base
  • They're rude

With that being said however, the application is so smooth and well put together, you rarely need support - unless it's a HWID reset, as you mentioned, in which case you're most likely going to expire before it is handled.

Personally, I still can't justify paying a higher price for a provider that doesn't have a cheat as good as one that's substantially cheaper.
Old 10/13/2020, 23:01   #9

did they created new discord
?
Old 10/14/2020, 00:11   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loreq View Post
did they created new discord
?
Yes. You need to join through the Discord link on the forum page (while logged in and have an active sub).
Old 10/14/2020, 09:47   #11

It was not undetected yesterday when they said so for me.
Played a couple of games and now I see that I am banned.
I only played with EO hack and only yesterday when it said UD.
Old 10/14/2020, 10:09   #12

eo is dog **** and so is there coder imagine getting detected in less then 24hrs fkn a joke hopw no 1 plans on buying there cw chair if they make one
Old 10/14/2020, 10:35   #13

The Black Market: 148/0/0
EO is only good due to their price and their simple and good working features and UI.

However, support is important as well but their staff is t r a s h.
They can revoke ur permission to reply on threads for no reason and answer on ur support tickets sarcastically.

Nonetheless, product itself and price are 9/10.
Support etc. - 0/10
Old 10/14/2020, 11:32   #14

Cheat got detected again in the morning after not even 24 hours. It will probably get detected again and again since the COD AC devs are tracking them. They will just wait for the next update and detect the cheat within 24 hours.

The cheat itself has a solid UI and is solid in terms of features and functionality.
Support is the worst of all. Replying after days and mostly not even the answer you are looking for. Since they go heavily on mass sale obviously the support cant be this good for this amount of users.

I would stay away for the next time and observe the detection and support rate. For now better go with x22 or other cheats.
Old 10/14/2020, 13:29   #15

Does anyone know another cheat at a similar price? About 20-25eur / month.