Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 17:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

So CX took me for $45

Discussion on So CX took me for $45 within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24
So CX took me for $45

Anyone know any service that can actually help with stat changes? Tired of paying and then no one coming through.

Old 06/22/2020, 21:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
my *** they took you for 45 dollars, cx is ran by a straight up guy , ive always got my moneys worth with him .

Old 06/22/2020, 23:57   #3

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustermcnutty View Post
my *** they took you for 45 dollars, cx is ran by a straight up guy , ive always got my moneys worth with him .
lol why would i lie. i paid and still 7 ish days later no response on my ticket and im banned in general. IDC if your on his **** or not thats just what is happening.
Old 06/23/2020, 10:51   #4

CX is scam RN. If you'd done ur research in unofficial list of scam providers, most of the people have nothing but straight up scam allegation against CX. They saying its now a official scam site now.

Old 06/23/2020, 16:54   #5

elite*gold: 170
Cam is a scammer lol. His lobby tool got me banned last year and he didn't do **** about it lmao
Old 06/24/2020, 23:54   #6

CX isn't a scam lmao been using it for MONTHS you guys obviously just have bad experience with them i'm hundreds of dollars in with CX and other providers and NEVER once had an issue so idk.
Old 06/25/2020, 12:00   #7

I can’t complain about cx either
Old 06/25/2020, 12:55   #8

yall are children if your saying cx is a scam. Cam is legit. they are just having issues right now. you should of looked into it before you bought it , and you would of saw that it prolly wasnt a great time to purchase it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
Cam is a scammer lol. His lobby tool got me banned last year and he didn't do **** about it lmao

Any cheat can get you banned you idiot . should of thought about that before you bought one . lol

Quote:

Any cheat can get you banned you idiot . should of thought about that before you bought one . lol
Old 06/25/2020, 14:36   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustermcnutty View Post
yall are children if your saying cx is a scam. Cam is legit. they are just having issues right now. you should of looked into it before you bought it , and you would of saw that it prolly wasnt a great time to purchase it.

It was just really scummy is what it was. I don't know what he's services is like now but I personally wouldn't refer anyone

Oh no. I know any cheat can get you banned. I've been cheating in games for 14 years I know all about bans. It was his attitude.

I made made sure waited 3 months before buying his service. Saw no one got banned from it so I went ahead and bought his weapons levels service. That's all I wanted from him. One week later i got banned. On this account I didn't hack what so ever. Only got that lobby done. I get it says no refunds on the site. That's fine. But at least acknowledge he ****** up on some part of the recovery part of it because it wasn't just my account that got back. It was a few other people too.
Old 06/30/2020, 12:12   #10

Quote:
Oh no. I know any cheat can get you banned. I've been cheating in games for 14 years I know all about bans. It was his attitude.

I made made sure waited 3 months before buying his service. Saw no one got banned from it so I went ahead and bought his weapons levels service. That's all I wanted from him. One week later i got banned. On this account I didn't hack what so ever. Only got that lobby done. I get it says no refunds on the site. That's fine. But at least acknowledge he ****** up on some part of the recovery part of it because it wasn't just my account that got back. It was a few other people too.
since when does cam do recoveries ?

i have used CX service twice, by using the unlock camo packages,

yes it took 48 hours but they have alot of people buying there service and if your not on when they are then it sets u back more.

still yet to receive any ban
Old Yesterday, 04:24   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabreze View Post
since when does cam do recoveries ?

i have used CX service twice, by using the unlock camo packages,

yes it took 48 hours but they have alot of people buying there service and if your not on when they are then it sets u back more.

still yet to receive any ban
He did mine in December if i recall. 2 days later I got banned. Never cheated on the account, only got his service done.
Old Yesterday, 14:38   #12

COOL

This is a good idea, I agree

« The Modern Warfare Best Cheat in your opinion? | [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers »