Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 18:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/02/2022, 12:53   #3076

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by muhhiB View Post
How long xmodus is untrusted?
They're not honest about detections.

They also scammed their users via "Lifetime" then said it didn't count when VG came out and they had to rebuy (or could've been Cold War, not 100% - I just know for sure it was still during MW19/Warzone 1s life cycle and it was before Warzone 2)

They also make their users call the cheat a "car" in TG

Much better providers out there.
Old 12/02/2022, 17:44   #3077

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invixy View Post
In my country its illegal to blackmail people so i did what i was left to do and file a police report, so i did. This forced me to renew my used documents, wich i also did and paid for. In the end i have it documented i've been blackmailed with those documents by the owners/staff of Proofcore.io.
So if anything happens to those exact document the law know where to find the ones responsible.
So far there's no issued happened wich does not mean it wont.

The issue im talking about was related to a different cheat of theirs not the CoD one but its still the same people so i guess this topic is just fine. Just want to point that out.

Im not a unreasonable dude but when you've got banned from a €130 game within 48 hours of using the cheat (without any obvious setting). Used the readme and checked all forum topic on how to use the cheat i mean you should atleast get a 50% refund for the purchased cheat subscription, instead they blackmailed me.

/edit: Im not going to respond on this matter no more so don't hit me up with any of your questions. Just be your own judge. Thanks for reading
so sorry to hear that dude. This is why I never trust any id verification community ever. Either use fake id or just stay tf out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2022, 19:05   #3078

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
They're not honest about detections.

They also scammed their users via "Lifetime" then said it didn't count when VG came out and they had to rebuy (or could've been Cold War, not 100% - I just know for sure it was still during MW19/Warzone 1s life cycle and it was before Warzone 2)

They also make their users call the cheat a "car" in TG

Much better providers out there.
pretty sure they did it for both cold war and vanguard integrations they haven't even managed to bring out a wz2 cheat yet... should be one of the last providers someone chooses
Old 12/02/2022, 20:27   #3079

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0redrager View Post
pretty sure they did it for both cold war and vanguard integrations they haven't even managed to bring out a wz2 cheat yet... should be one of the last providers someone chooses
The craziest part is that his customers actually defend such scummy business practices and even ridicule other people who come into the chat asking what happened to their "Lifetime" sub.

Insane.

Also that website is straight 2002 internet
Old 12/03/2022, 10:00   #3080

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
The craziest part is that his customers actually defend such scummy business practices and even ridicule other people who come into the chat asking what happened to their "Lifetime" sub.

Insane.

Also that website is straight 2002 internet
exactly also seems the owner has gone awol but still taking customers while not activating there "vip" what a stupid system he has to manually activate there account for a key, people paying now and not getting a product is a straight up scam... **** like this is the reason i idle in cheating channels to stay upto date with drama and news lol
Old 12/03/2022, 21:22   #3081

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0redrager View Post
exactly also seems the owner has gone awol but still taking customers while not activating there "vip" what a stupid system he has to manually activate there account for a key, people paying now and not getting a product is a straight up scam... **** like this is the reason i idle in cheating channels to stay upto date with drama and news lol
I'm the exact same. I stay lurking.

Edit: Also if you go to his website, it literally says you can buy a MW2 cheat with a BUY button and when you click it there's a billion options that all seem to be MW19/Warzone 1/VG cheats that you could easily mistake for MW2 if you were someone who already made the mistake of buying on xmodus
Old 12/03/2022, 22:46   #3082

elite*gold: 79
Does somebody know where to get free mobile Numbers for like a new Account?
Old 12/03/2022, 23:07   #3083

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerStash View Post
Does somebody know where to get free mobile Numbers for like a new Account?
Not free but cheap on SMSVPA and PhoneBlur.
Old 12/04/2022, 03:00   #3084

Exclamation aimhelper.net ?

Just curious if anyone has reviewed aimhelper.net

Recently conducted a transaction to try it out via Bitcoin. My request sat in pending but the $30 came out of my BTC wallet. Sat in pending for 20+ hours, finally contacted support and they said they had no record of my transaction, and needed the TXID. I provided that, and no response other than, it may take many hours...? Seems like a scam....
Attached Images
File Type: png 2022-12-03 18_59_18-Orders - AimHelper.png (28.0 KB, 24 views)
Old 12/04/2022, 03:14   #3085

Quote:
Originally Posted by chozenwan View Post

Recently conducted a transaction to try it out via Bitcoin. My request sat in pending but the $30 came out of my BTC wallet. Sat in pending for 20+ hours, finally contacted support and they said they had no record of my transaction, and needed the TXID. I provided that, and no response other than, it may take many hours...? Seems like a scam....
Why do you guys go to random unknown 60/month providers when there are established well known providers who are much cheaper?
Old 12/04/2022, 03:45   #3086

elite*gold: 115
aimex detected? wow
Old 12/04/2022, 03:57   #3087

I haven't hacked since CS 1.5 / 1.6, figured a decent looking site would be legit. Should have done some homework first!
Old 12/04/2022, 19:32   #3088

Can we get a check on
iknow its a obv scam
Old 12/04/2022, 19:45   #3089

Love your list my brother but gotta disagree with where privatecheatz.com is placed, I know it's a trashy over-priced reselling site but I used to buy from them all the time all sorts of cheats and always received all my products so idk could you maybe look into it again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chozenwan View Post

I can vouch for them personally, I bought their $2 1 hour viper key for wz2 a few times idk why i didn't just buy the 24h one but yeah i received the cheat and everything went smoothly, was very satisfied with it tbh

Old 12/04/2022, 20:02   #3090

Mobius is Legit, brought the lifetime memebship ��

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack