Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 03:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/03/2022, 17:06   #2371

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modern Internal View Post
So they don't refund the people they ban? Are you positive? I've heard otherwise but I trust you based on you previous posts around here. You're positive that if they ban a user who just purchased, they don't also refund the user? I think they do refund.
Of course they refund....

They're a legit company that pays taxes..

I could always ask for proof but from what i know of the aa staff if they ban they refund people also. Because they've too.
Old 03/03/2022, 17:10   #2372

can any one suggest me good cheats ?
Old 03/03/2022, 22:29   #2373

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by ampau View Post
can any one suggest me good cheats ?
How do you want to play?
Legit, semi-rage, stream, rage?
Old 03/04/2022, 02:32   #2374

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
How do you want to play?
Legit, semi-rage, stream, rage?

By the way this dude asked for "good cheats" he probably wants fun / internal features and doesnt even has any idea how bans/cheats working in this game. Lol
Old 03/04/2022, 22:49   #2375

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxcamon96xX View Post

Add to the list of Artificial Aiming scammers they do not refund, they also ban for IP if someone tries to say that the cheat has been detected and sent their friends to comment positively on the posts to defend them in exchange for something
They won't be added to the list of scammers simply because they do provide product. That list is for people who don't deliver product after payment, sell only detected cheats, or conduct other malicious activities.

While AA does lie about detections, ban people for criticism, threatens customers, and provides cheats for early 2000's games, they're not quite on the basis of a scammer.

AA has a bad name on here, TTG, CH, the Cheaters Paradise Discord, and just about everywhere else cheats are sold, reviewed, and recommended. There is no shortage of negative information you can find about them and their hilariously dumb and dumber team. People just need to do a little bit of research before buying a provider, as they would when buying anything else.
Old 03/04/2022, 23:39   #2376

Quote:
They won't be added to the list of scammers simply because they do provide product. That list is for people who don't deliver product after payment, sell only detected cheats, or conduct other malicious activities.

While AA does lie about detections, ban people for criticism, threatens customers, and provides cheats for early 2000's games, they're not quite on the basis of a scammer.

AA has a bad name on here, TTG, CH, the Cheaters Paradise Discord, and just about everywhere else cheats are sold, reviewed, and recommended. There is no shortage of negative information you can find about them and their hilariously dumb and dumber team. People just need to do a little bit of research before buying a provider, as they would when buying anything else.
Says the biased fella who trash talks without proper evidence even his evidences are out of context in every possible way.

Listen i know you are related to PO, MI, if not another provider which i am suspicious of, i respect zebleer and other providers around here, they try make a living and they do give good service, i for one tried PO in past, but it wasnt enough for me, since i stopped playing legit.

But you as PO staff, yes you are related to them and everyone knows that, PO, MI not sure about mobious, but its very clear MI and PO are the same person, probably MI have 2 devs if not more working together, you and the providers i mentioned literally doing a nice monopoly on evp and other places, while instead messing around on AA and lie about them, its better focusing doing your job properly and not praise only PO, MI and Mobius, you guys doing such a perfect job in marketing and lots of misinformation just like US media.

FPSCHEATS
ILIKECHEATS
IWANTCHEATS

following their foot steps? but at least you guys not scamming and actually giving proper service and product and user friendly, nothing wrong with that, but stop trash talking.

Since you know HelioS, then i dont get it why you keep talking shit about the guy, and they dont lie about their detections, i mentioned this many times in here about [ cod detections happened] they admitted [ helios made topic by himself admitting the issues and detections], cheats from 2000s? you serious? i am not allowed to show the capabilities of HelioS framework in public, but if you have a little bit knowledge you know what you can do with the framework.

Jezasss what have they done to you that you going your way out to lie and accusing them like this all the time, but hey, i am defending AA because my defending is justified and i really hate liars, but at least i am not getting any rewards by doing so, unlike you guys, wink wink.

Have a nice day, and remember keeping hatred inside is not healthy.

Cheers

EDIT: Forgot to say FRIKKING AIMEX been undetected since the WZ release in march of 2020, and i laugh everytime when you guys putting aimex in 4th or 5th place, its really funny, arent we seeing a pattern here? you guys even denying putting aimex on top of the list, but no PO MI always comes 1st
Old 03/05/2022, 00:13   #2377

elite*gold: 204
Quote:

Do you actually realize how ridiculous you are making yourself?

Lying for what? You're desperately looking for recognition and make a complete fool of yourself!

Just because you have a few posts here doesn't make you someone.

Quote:
I knew you're dumb but I didn't expect you to be that dumb. Let's see how that plays out with your subscription there now.
Cheers
That was pretty ridiculous of you too.Lying again and pretending that you can decide anything.

You don't know any HelioS or anyone else who has an impact in this scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by darix1 View Post
But you as PO staff, yes you are related to them and everyone knows that, PO, MI not sure about mobious, but its very clear MI and PO are the same person, probably MI have 2 devs if not more working together, you and the providers i mentioned literally doing a nice monopoly on evp and other places, while instead messing around on AA and lie about them, its better focusing doing your job properly and not praise only PO, MI and Mobius, you guys doing such a perfect job in marketing and lots of misinformation just like US media.
Just wait few days and you will see the Modern Internal banner below PO on his sig.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2022, 00:20   #2378

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,075
I haven't said anything bad about AA in a long time. I'm minding my own **** business these days because of the last debate I had with @darix1.

@0x41^4 isn't my staff. He's just my boy. He gets anything he wants from me because of our history & our history began with his appreciation of my work.

I do not tell him what to say. He is a free person. I personally am not against AA & I like Cynical a lot, but he goes after both of them because he's his own person who has his own brain & forms his own thoughts. Imagine that.

Leave PO out of it please.
Old 03/05/2022, 00:26   #2379

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
I haven't said anything bad about AA in a long time. I'm minding my own **** business these days because of the last debate I had with @, in which he or she convinced me that my approach to speaking about AA was flawed & best left to silence.

@ isn't my staff. He's just my boy. He gets anything he wants from me because of our history & our history began with his appreciation of my knowledge & work.

I do not tell him what to say. He is a free person. I personally am not against AA & I like Cynical a lot, but he goes after both of them because he's his own person who has his own brain & forms his own thoughts. Imagine that.

I would agree with you, but since 0x41^4 likes to talk nonsense and as you say, he is in contact with you, it is normal that you then directly include PO with 0x41^4.

He comments with your product on his signature. Maybe you should remind him of that

He reflects poorly on PO because of this. But he doesn't seem to care at all and he thinks he can do whatever he wants.

It's not like I started the whole topic. He writes/lies I answer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2022, 00:36   #2380

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Says the biased fella who trash talks without proper evidence even his evidences are out of context in every possible way.

Listen i know you are related to PO, MI, if not another provider which i am suspicious of, i respect zebleer and other providers around here, they try make a living and they do give good service, i for one tried PO in past, but it wasnt enough for me, since i stopped playing legit.

FPSCHEATS
ILIKECHEATS
IWANTCHEATS

following their foot steps? but at least you guys not scamming and actually giving proper service and product and user friendly, nothing wrong with that, but stop trash talking.

Since you know HelioS, then i dont get it why you keep talking shit about the guy, and they dont lie about their detections, i mentioned this many times in here about [ cod detections happened] they admitted [ helios made topic by himself admitting the issues and detections], cheats from 2000s? you serious? i am not allowed to show the capabilities of HelioS framework in public, but if you have a little bit knowledge you know what you can do with the framework.

Jezasss what have they done to you that you going your way out to lie and accusing them like this all the time, but hey, i am defending AA because my defending is justified and i really hate liars, but at least i am not getting any rewards by doing so, unlike you guys, wink wink.

Have a nice day, and remember keeping hatred inside is not healthy.

Cheers

EDIT: Forgot to say FRIKKING AIMEX been undetected since the WZ release in march of 2020, and i laugh everytime when you guys putting aimex in 4th or 5th place, its really funny, arent we seeing a pattern here? you guys even denying putting aimex on top of the list, but no PO MI always comes 1st
Think your opinion here is a little bit clouded.

MobiusCheats team consists of 2 people, thats its, and my partner isnt active on this forum lol.

The reason cheats like Phantom Overlay, Mobius, get talked about and discussed so frequently is because they are actually good products that know how to market themselves and interact with users, as well as providing good support.

Thats why you see people constantly recommending them, Aimex is a great provider! Their userbase however is rather small so word of mouth for them doesn't exist in the same ways it does for other providers. I have had users come over from Aimex due to update times, again nothing against Aimex but all of these things play a factor in why people choose one product over another.

Other than our initial month in the COD scene I have not asked a single person to come here and talk about my products or vouch for me.

They have done so entirely on their own accord and THAT is what you should be paying attention to.

There's not some weird conspiracy going on, cheats like Mobius/PO/MI just offer a better product at a better price point and don't have a history of detections, that's really all it comes down to and why you always see them discussed. Additionally all mentioned seemed to have a decent understanding of cheat markets and how to advertise and get their products out, I don't see how this can be taken in a negative way, providers putting in effort to be seen and discussed is a good thing. It keeps people from going with sub tier providers from the get go and getting accounts banned that they care about because they didn't know better.

I have not once talked down on another provider, I have no need to, I know what I have to offer and am proud to let my product speak for itself.

So to wrap up, not sure why my brand was ever brought into this discussion but I'm not associated with anyone but myself.
Old 03/05/2022, 00:37   #2381

Quote:
I haven't said anything bad about AA in a long time. I'm minding my own **** business these days because of the last debate I had with @.

@ isn't my staff. He's just my boy. He gets anything he wants from me because of our history & our history began with his appreciation of my work.

Like SonGoku above mentioned, i couldnt help but to think like that, i told you i am not against PO, we both had our arguments and we solved it and not to escalate the situation, but there are also clear indications that something is going on behind the curtain here, control your boy because he is getting out of hand and like savage he is attacking right and left without any common sense, and in someways he really shows that he is representing PO, so there were PO getting mentioned sometimes.

He might even think that he is trolling only and making us mad and probably he is proud of it too, but he doesnt think how stupid he sounds and making a joke out of himself
Old 03/05/2022, 00:40   #2382

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonGoku009 View Post
I would agree with you, but since 0x41^4 likes to talk nonsense and as you say, he is in contact with you, it is normal that you then directly include PO with 0x41^4.

He comments with your product on his signature. Maybe you should remind him of that

He reflects poorly on PO because of this. But he doesn't seem to care at all and he thinks he can do whatever he wants.

It's not like I started the whole topic. He writes/lies I answer.
Imagine me telling a grown ass man what he can or can't say. I have no influence on him. I already told him that I like Cynical and that I am chilling with AA & his response was basically "cool bro" and now he's doing his thing, because he is a free human being. He doesn't work for me & I have no authority over him.

Just keep fighting with him & leave me out of it.

AA has been around for a long time & I respect that & I am not going to cause any issues. At the end of the day it's none of my business what other providers do. I'm focused on where PO is going.

Quote:
Like SonGoku above mentioned, i couldnt help but to think like that, i told you i am not against PO, we both had our arguments and we solved it and not to escalate the situation, but there are also clear indications that something is going on behind the curtain here, control your boy because he is getting out of hand and like savage he is attacking right and left without any common sense, and in someways he really shows that he is representing PO, so there were PO getting mentioned sometimes.

He might even think that he is trolling only and making us mad and probably he is proud of it too, but he doesnt think how stupid he sounds and making a joke out of himself
I can't control him because it is not my place to control anyone. He is not my staff or on payroll either so what authority do I have? He respects me & my work, promotes me because he wants to. That doesn't give me the right to tell him what to do.

If you want to keep mentioning us that's fine, but my name is not well placed in these arguments.
Old 03/05/2022, 00:50   #2383

Quote:
Imagine me telling a grown *** man what he can or can't say. I have no influence on him. I already told him that I like Cynical and that I am chilling with AA & his response was basically "cool bro" and now he's doing his thing, because he is a free human being. He doesn't work for me & I have no authority over him.

Just keep fighting with him & leave me out of it.

AA has been around for a long time & I respect that & I am not going to cause any issues. At the end of the day it's none of my business what other providers do. I'm focused on where PO is going.

I can't control him because it is not my place to control anyone. He is not my staff or on payroll either so what authority do I have? He respects me & my work, promotes me because he wants to. That doesn't give me the right to tell him what to do.

If you want to keep mentioning us that's fine, but my name is not well placed in these arguments.
That should actually be self-evident. If he respects you and your product as much as you respect him, then this "discussion" between us would not even take place.

Imagine I'm commenting around here and have AA in my signature and would only talk badly about other providers.. doesn't that automatically cast a bad light on them and they have nothing to do with it?

"As a grown man" he should know something like that, especially when I'm "advertising" for a good friend.
Old 03/05/2022, 00:51   #2384

Quote:
There are more factors that matter to customers than who has been a provider the longest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonGoku009 View Post
That should actually be self-evident. If he respects you and your product as much as you respect him, then this "discussion" between us would not even take place.

Imagine I'm commenting around here and have AA in my signature and would only talk badly about other providers.. doesn't that automatically cast a bad light on them and they have nothing to do with it?

"As a grown man" he should know something like that, especially when I'm "advertising" for a good friend.
Stop telling me to leash a dog when there is no dog or leash. You're talking about a smart individual person who is allowed to think for themself. I've already told him my position on Cynical & AA, & he's shared me his.
Old 03/05/2022, 00:55   #2385

Quote:

I literally had to unmute you just because everyone in the Cheaters Paradise Discord is roasting you two for hilariously trying to defend AA of all people, and I had to come see for myself.

The vast majority of people have you and darix1 blocked because you two have time and time again proven to not know what you're talking about. You two tried inserting yourselves into the scene so hard and it failed so miserably, it's a little bit sad.

You two brainlessly jerk off to AA, a provider that is hated in literally every community that cheats are advertised due to their horrible reputation of selling detected cheats, lying, poor customer service, questionable injection methods, mindless rules about recording, and pedophile staff that stay on IRC to avoid Discord ToS.

Stand back and evaluate your objective here. You're trying to fight to maintain relevancy for a provider that doesn't know you, doesn't care about you, and couldn't give a fuck if you ever posted again, for what? Free cheats? I feel bad that you guys are trying so hard to restore a reputation of a provider that people not even familiar with cheats know to stay away from.

Anyways, you guys are hilarious, but I, like most people here, will go back to forgetting about your existence.

GL.

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack