Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 00:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/22/2021, 23:16   #946

elite*gold: 0
I cant Open The reseller Webseit on x22
Old 02/22/2021, 23:33   #947

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irantiner View Post
I cant Open The reseller Webseit on x22
Old 02/23/2021, 15:07   #948

Bekomme da nur ein error
An besten brauche ich ein hack heute noch auch jemand der ein vermitteln kann wäre supper
Old 02/24/2021, 06:49   #949

Does someone have informations about Macrokingz? Looking for a script (anti-recoil/ but with humanized patterns).
Heard stuff about dexterlogitech and hypex that those two don't update anymore? Like new weapons, stuff like that. Just want an undetectable script for my logitech mouse^^

Any kind of informations about the listed script/Macro providers would be cool (regular updates? / communication / how good is the script? / were you detected or shadow banned?) Thanks in advance
Old 02/24/2021, 09:21   #950

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiriRami View Post
Does someone have informations about Macrokingz? Looking for a script (anti-recoil/ but with humanized patterns).
Heard stuff about dexterlogitech and hypex that those two don't update anymore? Like new weapons, stuff like that. Just want an undetectable script for my logitech mouse^^

Any kind of informations about the listed script/Macro providers would be cool (regular updates? / communication / how good is the script? / were you detected or shadow banned?) Thanks in advance
hypex the no recoil is a joke for my personal experience
Old 02/24/2021, 10:58   #951

Those no recoil macros are not really helpfull. Would never buy Hypex, Macrokingz etc.

They dont got recoil paterns. The mouse is just moving down
Old 02/24/2021, 11:37   #952

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiriRami View Post

I bought a Logitech luascript from csmacros for warzone (mw weapons and cw weapons included) for 20$ + further updates included when new weapons are released. They helped me to set up via team viewer instantly after I struggled. I know they are tagged as „selling cracked macros from dexter Logitech“ but how is that possible since dexter doesnt provide recoil macros for cw weapons in warzone? I care about the final product and they did a great job with the recoil pattern. Groza with 3x axialarms has now almost zero horizontal and vertical recoil. Ffar also. Amax is laser beaming over 200 meters with their macros. They got special macros with and without scopes and meta builds.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2021, 18:13   #953

elite*gold: 3175
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiima View Post
Those no recoil macros are not really helpfull. Would never buy Hypex, Macrokingz etc.

They dont got recoil paterns. The mouse is just moving down

"We dont have recoil patterns"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FusionPower View Post
I bought a Logitech luascript from csmacros for warzone (mw weapons and cw weapons included) for 20$ + further updates included when new weapons are released. They helped me to set up via team viewer instantly after I struggled. I know they are tagged as „selling cracked macros from dexter Logitech“ but how is that possible since dexter doesnt provide recoil macros for cw weapons in warzone? I care about the final product and they did a great job with the recoil pattern. Groza with 3x axialarms has now almost zero horizontal and vertical recoil. Ffar also. Amax is laser beaming over 200 meters with their macros. They got special macros with and without scopes and meta builds.
CSMacros got banned here for copying Dexter´s Script. I assume he copied the patterns from a different provider again as there are other then Dexter. I tried both myself and they are good too.
Old 02/24/2021, 19:03   #954

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post

"We dont have recoil patterns"

CSMacros got banned here for copying Dexter´s Script. I assume he copied the patterns from a different provider again as there are other then Dexter. I tried both myself and they are good too.
Yes I know that he did that. But from a consumer perspective it’s ok to buy them because they are working very well and I got fast support. From a creator perspective he might be unacceptable.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2021, 07:44   #955

Any legit macro that bypass the faceit anticheat?
Old 02/25/2021, 16:23   #956

I am looking to get x22. I was perm banned on my alt acct with eo. I since have got through sb on my main and new alt acct. Do i need to use a spoofer with x22 since i have been detected before ? Thanks.
Old 02/25/2021, 16:36   #957

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipps31 View Post
I am looking to get x22. I was perm banned on my alt acct with eo. I since have got through sb on my main and new alt acct. Do i need to use a spoofer with x22 since i have been detected before ? Thanks.
You only need a spoofer if you’re HWID banned.
Old 02/25/2021, 17:16   #958

Quote:
Originally Posted by x22 View Post
Change Log:

If you have never been permabanned and your hwid isn't flagged, you won't have any SB with my cheats.
Those who have been previously permabanned and then hwid flagged, will need a spoofer. Atleast, untill i find how to totally fix the issue in the cheat.
To make it simple, those who are hwid flagged will have more aggressive scans on their pc, they see something and it causes the SB (not enough to identify a cheat though).

Don't forget: The cheat only works in true fullscreen.

Best Regards,
x22.

I would use a spoofer if you have previously been hwid flagged.
Old 02/25/2021, 17:53   #959

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipps31 View Post
I’m in same boat as you... I’m not using spoofer . We didn’t get HWID ban ... ours HWID was just flagged.
Old 02/25/2021, 18:04   #960

Is it pointless to use a spoofer if i have already played on my new acct ? Its lvl 14 and hasnt had anything done to it

If i dont use a spoofer could someone ecplain to me how to clean trace files ? And how often i should do it ? I plan on getting x22. Thanks

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack