Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 11:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/29/2024, 13:47   #4651

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun426 View Post
Them and another supplier remind me a lot of Mobius , both are new as well.
yes, they have a feature that reminds me of Mobius which is that you only need to inject once and use it continuously
Old 02/29/2024, 14:22   #4652

Syntheticskill def gives off mobi 2.0 vibes
Old 02/29/2024, 16:31   #4653

elite*gold: 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigman001 View Post
yes, they have a feature that reminds me of Mobius which is that you only need to inject once and use it continuously
You are mistaken, we do not have this feature, our product unloads when the game exits.

(Unless your were talking about SW, both brands were mentioned so I was unsure)
Old 03/03/2024, 06:06   #4654

Puchased engineowning and apon running i get banned from the chair loader, forum and telegram. Cant ask why. Took my money and left. Ill show proof too.
Old 03/03/2024, 06:37   #4655

Was playing warzone Trios with 2 other randoms, both on PS5. They were using Aim-bot and ESP on console (calling out other players on map by name, kill hunting, and headshotting everyone with Katts). I thought PS5 was free of console hacks? Is there a new aimbot/ESP seller for PS5? I've only really used cronus for better aim-assist, which is in no way comparable to a PC aimbot.
Old 03/03/2024, 07:00   #4656

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilkai View Post
Puchased engineowning and apon running i get banned from the chair loader, forum and telegram. Cant ask why. Took my money and left. Ill show proof too.
Probabaly hardware ban if you've been banned from their forums before or left a debugger open, etc. Most providers do this to prevent people who do chargebacks / attempting to crack their software from coming straight back in.
Old 03/03/2024, 11:24   #4657

elite*gold: 2
- rep do not buy this reason (Caution Advised - Product Not As Advertised)

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ca...l#post39898067

I approached @Pvcheeses for a premium product, which was advertised as undetected and exclusive.

However, after purchasing the one-week version for $60, I found it to be a commonly detected Fecurity product.

Despite assurances of its undetected status, the reality did not meet the claims. I have respectfully requested a refund due to these circumstances, but my requests have gone unanswered, and my VIP status was also revoked.

It is disappointing to encounter such practices, where a product known to be detected is sold at a premium price.

While I had hoped for a positive experience, I must advise caution to future buyers based on my experience. Below are the images of the conversations and product details for transparency.

Image Links:

Gallery 1

After that he kick me from his server with out answer refund request.

I wish this could have been resolved differently and I am open to changing this review if the situation is rectified appropriately.

and now he bann me ,

Old 03/05/2024, 21:17   #4658

elite*gold: 73
The Black Market: 288/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,020

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ca...stream-ud.html
Old 03/06/2024, 09:51   #4659

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homelander* View Post
Looks like most of his feedback is from fake accounts as well.
Accounts made the same day as his positive feedback, 1 posts, etc.

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2024, 16:28   #4660

Zeebler, do you think doing this interview will put a spotlight on PO and its customers?

Old 03/06/2024, 16:39   #4661

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot1821 View Post
Keebler, do you think doing this interview will put a spotlight on PO and its customers?

all of the biggest providers are already on activisions list for monitoring anyway.. it doesnt matter how much more publicity it gets, the risk is the same
Old 03/06/2024, 17:23   #4662

Quote:
Originally Posted by privacyendorser View Post
all of the biggest providers are already on activisions list for monitoring anyway.. it doesnt matter how much more publicity it gets, the risk is the same
Yes that's true, just wondering why someone who's main focus is security would go out and do an interview and just bring more spotlight on the cheating community. No hate or anything, just curious
Old 03/06/2024, 18:12   #4663

Quote:
Yes that's true, just wondering why someone who's main focus is security would go out and do an interview and just bring more spotlight on the cheating community. No hate or anything, just curious
Well, we need the man him self to answer this.
Old 03/06/2024, 20:30   #4664

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,103
Quote:

Quote:
Everyone gets mad at me when I talk publicly about what I'm interested in meanwhile providers smaller than me still get smacked around way more

Rethink what you think security is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homelander* View Post
- rep do not buy this reason (Caution Advised - Product Not As Advertised)

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ca...l#post39898067

I approached @Pvcheeses for a premium product, which was advertised as undetected and exclusive.

However, after purchasing the one-week version for $60, I found it to be a commonly detected Fecurity product.

Despite assurances of its undetected status, the reality did not meet the claims. I have respectfully requested a refund due to these circumstances, but my requests have gone unanswered, and my VIP status was also revoked.

It is disappointing to encounter such practices, where a product known to be detected is sold at a premium price.

While I had hoped for a positive experience, I must advise caution to future buyers based on my experience. Below are the images of the conversations and product details for transparency.

Image Links:

Gallery 1

After that he kick me from his server with out answer refund request.

I wish this could have been resolved differently and I am open to changing this review if the situation is rectified appropriately.

and now he bann me ,

Yeah it's best to stay away from nobody resellers because you will have a very bad experience. Xenos list is good now

You can PM your PO username on EPVP and I will add 2 30 day keys to your account
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2024, 20:33   #4665

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post

Everyone gets mad at me when I talk publicly about what I'm interested in meanwhile providers smaller than me still get smacked around way more

Rethink what you think security is
Stop messing around and give dma already.

Thanks
2 Users

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack