Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 11:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/05/2023, 00:23   #3346

elite*gold: 0
Arrow CoD Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripus View Post
Between PO, Mobius and kernaim who has the best overall aimbot/prediction for long range? (snipers)
After personally testing all 3 I can vouch and say all of them are good options for CoD. I would recommend KA (KernAim) as the ESP/Aimbot is superior and it's slightly more cost effective at 30 euros p/month.

Link to their site -
Old 02/05/2023, 03:14   #3347

is there any good hunt showdown esp?
Old 02/05/2023, 12:41   #3348

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexx007 View Post
is there any good hunt showdown esp?
this is cod section, the link below is for hunt section

I see deprimeres thread there, check them out.
Old 02/05/2023, 15:55   #3349

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzilla95 View Post
After personally testing all 3 I can vouch and say all of them are good options for CoD. I would recommend KA (KernAim) as the ESP/Aimbot is superior and it's slightly more cost effective at 30 euros p/month.

Link to their site -
Gotta disagree with that, I used PhantomOverlay and Kernaim both and PhantomOverlay is way superior in terms of aimbot at minimum and max settings, it also includes a radar which is a huge plus in itself that Kernaim lacks. The only advantage Kernaim offers is that it's little cheaper, but it also gives more fps drops as compared to Phantomoverlay
Old 02/06/2023, 12:18   #3350

Question, if a spoofer gets detected after some time and you get banned or shadow banned the HWID that gets banned is the spoofed HWID?
Old 02/06/2023, 12:47   #3351

elite*gold: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripus View Post
Question, if a spoofer gets detected after some time and you get banned or shadow banned the HWID that gets banned is the spoofed HWID?
Yes mate, because this is the hwid that is sent to their server so this is the hwid that would be banned
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2023, 07:24   #3352

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
Like DMU mentioned, Ghost Aim, Artificial Aiming, Reported.lol, sync.top
they are all reliable spoofers and lots of vouches & recommendations from users .

I personally Use AA+PO since release of mw2, and have no issues.
forgive my stupid question,can AA be allowed to work with other cheats?
Old 02/11/2023, 07:41   #3353

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimjeong-eun View Post
forgive my stupid question,can AA be allowed to work with other cheats?
AA's spoofer usually works fine with most cheats although its intended use is with AA's cheats only. I think that's why they don't sell it as a standalone product. Don't expect them to provide any refunds/support if it's incompatible with your other cheat.

To answer your question, I haven't heard of anyone getting banned from AA due to using their spoofer with a 3rd party cheat.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/11/2023, 08:06   #3354

Quote:
Originally Posted by malk10 View Post
AA's spoofer usually works fine with most cheats although its intended use is with AA's cheats only. I think that's why they don't sell it as a standalone product. Don't expect them to provide any refunds/support if it's incompatible with your other cheat.

To answer your question, I haven't heard of anyone getting banned from AA due to using their spoofer with a 3rd party cheat.
thx for your answer,because sometimes i found that reset HWID thread in AA forum someone be caught using 3rd party cheat.
Old 02/11/2023, 09:54   #3355

Quote:
thx for your answer,because sometimes i found that reset HWID thread in AA forum someone be caught using 3rd party cheat.
Hi, you misunderstood that part, only those who use some bad spoofers which compromises their pc, either messing with their registry, windows installation date goes back to 100 years ago xD and all serials messed up etc.. I have seen staff mostly asking them to fully format their pc, and if the damage is permanent then they have to pay for reset fee.

I am currently using PO + AA together without any issue, so AA don't care what providers you use, and @ clarified the other points for you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2023, 10:14   #3356

In the past AA refused any kind of support/refund Help with you use their spoofer with other cheats. Dont know what the situation is now. Also there are other much better spoofers now like GhostAim and Sync
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2023, 10:16   #3357

Quote:
Hi, you misunderstood that part, only those who use some bad spoofers which compromises their pc, either messing with their registry, windows installation date goes back to 100 years ago xD and all serials messed up etc.. I have seen staff mostly asking them to fully format their pc, and if the damage is permanent then they have to pay for reset fee.

I am currently using PO + AA together without any issue, so AA don't care what providers you use, and @ clarified the other points for you.
thank you!i am mobius lifetime user,as you said,i can use Mobius+AA together.So the correct order is "start Patch→click the blue shield→injecting PO/Mobius→click chip to change HWID with favorite PC name"? Sry for my bad English
Old 02/11/2023, 10:21   #3358

Quote:
thank you!i am mobius lifetime user,as you said,i can use Mobius+AA together.So the correct order is "start Patch→click the blue shield→injecting PO/Mobius→click chip to change HWID with favorite PC name"? Sry for my bad English
Exactly, I used mobius + AA together in past and it worked for me, in case you get any issue with the way you mentioned, then load mobius 1st, then blue shield then chip icon.

Generally speaking, be aware as others mentioned, in any case that AA spoofer wont work with your provider then dont expect to get support for it, AA spoofer is meant to be run with their cheat.

AA + Kernaim : I run into some bluescreen issues, i found a work around but it was a headache.
AA + PO or Mobius : Works without any problems for me
AA + Aimex : Incompatible, you get instant bluescreen when you activate patchguard
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2023, 10:26   #3359

Quote:
Exactly, I used mobius + AA together in past and it worked for me, in case you get any issue with the way you mentioned, then load mobius 1st, then blue shield then chip icon.

Generally speaking, be aware as others mentioned, in any case that AA spoofer wont work with your provider then dont expect to get support for it, AA spoofer is meant to be run with their cheat.

AA + Kernaim : I run into some bluescreen issues, i found a work around but it was a headache.
AA + PO or Mobius : Works without any problems for me
AA + Aimex : Incompatible, you get instant bluescreen when you activate patchguard
thank you for your patience,i wish you have a nice day!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2023, 22:38   #3360

Quote:
Don't they revoke your invite access to their private cheats if you use their spoofer with other cheats? For some reason they don't like their users using other cheats they support...

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack