Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/04/2022, 03:56   #2116

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rank00.1% View Post
Apparently EO is back up.

But im gonna wait, going with Mobius to see how it is and may try PO next month.
It's back up.

If you wanna rage and don't care about using spoofers and etc then go to EO.

But if you don't have a sub anywhere and you don't wanna get banned just stick to PO or Mobius for sure.

Believe me lol.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/04/2022, 04:55   #2117

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
It's back up.

If you wanna rage and don't care about using spoofers and etc then go to EO.

But if you don't have a sub anywhere and you don't wanna get banned just stick to PO or Mobius for sure.

Believe me lol.
I've been SB with EO.

Actually did well with it for like 5 to 6 months.
Old 01/04/2022, 09:11   #2118

Is silent aim detectable? i don't see PO or Mobius having it
Old 01/04/2022, 10:11   #2119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsciontc2006X View Post
Is silent aim detectable? i don't see PO or Mobius having it
It's a rage feature that has been detected in the past, everything is "detectable" but basically TLDR: Yes.
Old 01/04/2022, 14:29   #2120

elite*gold: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddowwalker View Post
Just your Opinion. Mobius has Anti Micro support, Skelleton ESP + No Recoil.
Also only 1 injection needed per Pc restart. Means if the game crashes which it does usually cause its buggy and ****, just reload the game no new injection needed.
Yes PO has auto Updater which is their strongest Point.
Security wise both are Top , both Undetected.
Mobius staff is also very interactive with Users, Tickets are answered within minutes ,as at PO you can wait several days for an Ticket reply, seen more than enough people waiting more then 2 days for an reply.
Just facts
Mobius isnt bad at all too sure and yes its just my opinion and the support of PO could be quicker yea...
Old 01/04/2022, 15:27   #2121

Quote:
Also only 1 injection needed per Pc restart. Means if the game crashes which it does usually cause its buggy and ****, just reload the game no new injection needed.
Mobius staff is also very interactive with Users, Tickets are answered within minutes ,as at PO you can wait several days for an Ticket reply, seen more than enough people waiting more then 2 days for an reply.
Just facts
Auto updater is bad updates with broken features and then the DEV takes at least 2 days to fix. last fix took 5 days.
Old 01/04/2022, 19:58   #2122

elite*gold: 8198
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreyMan View Post
Auto updater is bad updates with broken features and then the DEV takes at least 2 days to fix. last fix took 5 days.
You keep saying these things but they aren't true. I respect you & I know you aren't just some sales trasher, but please admit you are at least exaggerating. My COD auto updates work most of the time, especially for Warzone & CW where they work nearly almost every time, and when they don't, they at least partially work & I fix within 24 hours, not 2-5 days.

Like I offered last time, if you hold me in such an exaggerated low regard, I can compensate you with a full refund or something between...

I just don't want these problems anymore man. I feel like you are going to strut around EPVP kicking dirt on my name forever. You just won't let up. I see you all the time here talking about the same thing.

https://www.phantomoverlay.io/support/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shartex View Post
Phantom is and will be the #1
Give it time & they will believe you.

Quote:
Also only 1 injection needed per Pc restart. Means if the game crashes which it does usually cause its buggy and shit, just reload the game no new injection needed.
Just facts
EPVP guy #1: "Features features features features!!!"

EPVP guy #2: "Features features features features???"

EPVP guy #1: "Yes, features features features features!!!"

I'm so bored, man. Full respect to Mobius but I'm going my way for a reason. There is a reason behind everything I do.

Bone ESP wouldn't auto update so it's been left out of the considerations.

Controller support requires view angle aimbot which isn't the route I go due to what I've seen with EAC.

Why would I ever add no recoil? I wouldn't be PO if I did. I've seen what anti-cheats are doing, what they are watching. I'm watching them more than they are watching me.

Mobius is a great provider, but they are a different provider, so they do different things. That's cool. Let me be me.

Also Fika is on every day clearing support tickets & Aaron & Fedorino are usually in the Telegram. You might see someone wait 2 days to get fully resolved after 5-10 replies, but not for a reply. Our support is great & that's just me being honest. I will always work to improve but I don't feel like our support is what's lacking if anything is.

Quote:
Apparently EO is back up.

But im gonna wait, going with Mobius to see how it is and may try PO next month.
How long do you think they will last before their next 30 day downtime and detection? If you are a betting man PM me.
Old 01/04/2022, 21:19   #2123

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
You keep saying these things but they aren't true. I respect you & I know you aren't just some sales trasher, but please admit you are at least exaggerating. My COD auto updates work most of the time, especially for Warzone & CW where they work nearly almost every time, and when they don't, they at least partially work & I fix within 24 hours, not 2-5 days.

Like I offered last time, if you hold me in such an exaggerated low regard, I can compensate you with a full refund or something between...

I just don't want these problems anymore man. I feel like you are going to strut around EPVP kicking dirt on my name forever. You just won't let up. I see you all the time here talking about the same thing.

Give it time & they will believe you.

EPVP guy #1: "Features features features features!!!"

EPVP guy #2: "Features features features features???"

EPVP guy #1: "Yes, features features features features!!!"

I'm so bored, man. Full respect to Mobius but I'm going my way for a reason. There is a reason behind everything I do.

Bone ESP wouldn't auto update so it's been left out of the considerations.

Controller support requires view angle aimbot which isn't the route I go due to what I've seen with EAC.

Why would I ever add no recoil? I wouldn't be PO if I did. I've seen what anti-cheats are doing, what they are watching. I'm watching them more than they are watching me.

Mobius is a great provider, but they are a different provider, so they do different things. That's cool. Let me be me.

Also Fika is on every day clearing support tickets & Aaron & Fedorino are usually in the Telegram. You might see someone wait 2 days to get fully resolved after 5-10 replies, but not for a reply. Our support is great & that's just me being honest. I will always work to improve but I don't feel like our support is what's lacking if anything is.

How long do you think they will last before their next 30 day downtime and detection? If you are a betting man PM me.
Auto update works I am not denying that. Dont talk about 24 hours man. Last update that happened to game on 22nd or 23rd that broke the cheat was fixed on 27th without any announcements. Now you going to say holidays that's why late and I understand that. But you were online on 23rd and were notified about the cheat broken. Tell me if I am wrong here.

I like using PO but with all/any cheat there are bound to be some issues I understand this too. The only issue I have is cheat update other than that I don't have an issue. If you want customers who just all talk nice things and don't raise their concerns then I will stop posting. Also You keep offering refund which I would have accepted if I had a issue which cannot be fixed but asking for some what decent cheat update time is not throwing dirt on your name.

I also remember you were saying that you have made some changes on cheat and that the same feature that keeps breaking with every update won't happen anymore. If you still feel I am being unreasonable and spoiling your brand name then please let me know.
Old 01/05/2022, 01:23   #2124

Got a question.

I've created like 6 accounts that were immediately SB when I tried playing after being Perma on my PC like almost a year ago. Cynical gave me a new windows account with spoofed HW.

So the question is it safe for me to try and use one of these accounts now? (they haven't been tried in like 6 months)

Cause I really don't care to go through the process of creating another Activision account right now.
Old 01/05/2022, 04:08   #2125

Quote:
Got a question.

I've created like 6 accounts that were immediately SB when I tried playing after being Perma on my PC like almost a year ago. Cynical gave me a new windows account with spoofed HW.

So the question is it safe for me to try and use one of these accounts now? (they haven't been tried in like 6 months)

Cause I really don't care to go through the process of creating another Activision account right now.
just check the status of your accounts here:
Old 01/05/2022, 04:30   #2126

elite*gold: 866
Quote:
Got a question.

Best chance is to load one up and see if you get shadowed after a few games without cheats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njhc21 View Post
just check the status of your accounts here:
https://support.activision.com/conte...an-appeal.html
Normally I would agree with you but if he checked there and saw it was clear, he might log on and get them shadowed if his HWID isnít actually clear, his best bet is just hopping on and testing one IMO
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2022, 06:49   #2127

elite*gold: 8198
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreyMan View Post
Auto update works I am not denying that. Dont talk about 24 hours man. Last update that happened to game on 22nd or 23rd that broke the cheat was fixed on 27th without any announcements. Now you going to say holidays that's why late and I understand that. But you were online on 23rd and were notified about the cheat broken. Tell me if I am wrong here.

I like using PO but with all/any cheat there are bound to be some issues I understand this too. The only issue I have is cheat update other than that I don't have an issue. If you want customers who just all talk nice things and don't raise their concerns then I will stop posting. Also You keep offering refund which I would have accepted if I had a issue which cannot be fixed but asking for some what decent cheat update time is not throwing dirt on your name.

I also remember you were saying that you have made some changes on cheat and that the same feature that keeps breaking with every update won't happen anymore. If you still feel I am being unreasonable and spoiling your brand name then please let me know.
Well now you're going back & being more reasonable. It's not that you said something bad, it's that I felt you were exaggerating the truth.

I will call a truce with you & also admit that my last two manual updates of stuff that didn't auto update were slow. I will be faster in the future. That's valid feedback.
Old 01/05/2022, 06:58   #2128

Mobius you should add a date thing to your status page, I know it says it's updated daily but I feel like it would make people feel better if the current date was displayed on the page.

Can't be too difficult right?
Old 01/05/2022, 14:42   #2129

What spoofer and cleaner do yall recommend if I've been hwid banned and trying to use po
Old 01/05/2022, 15:46   #2130

why did you take x22 off the list?

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack