Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/28/2021, 20:28   #1441

elite*gold: 1000
are these hacks really work? i am talking about cod warzone here
Old 07/28/2021, 20:32   #1442

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyGrump View Post
I just bought PO yesterday. Is there a way to add a skeleton to the ESP, rather than use a box?
I plan to add it later after lots of requests, yes. For now, use box. They are dynamic and scale if opponent is crouching/prone etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Nike View Post
are these hacks really work? i am talking about cod warzone here
PhantomOverlay.io works great for Warzone. Never detected, don't worry about being banned. Send me a PM if you have any questions.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2021, 21:22   #1443

elite*gold: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
I respect you man, but you are assuming nonsense. Don't give my work's credit to some town drunk who can't even keep his IP or identity hidden. And why would my name or anything I have be tied to anything? Everything I do is TOR with BTC and BTC SMS services or a trusted customer using their card for me in exchange for BTC. Who's name is on what?

Do not give my credit to an idiot. I am zebleer and I am alone, in development, in my website, in all of my work.

My website is owned by 1337 services under whois... look at gator site owned by godaddy. Do not compare me to this amateur reseller again please @, and that's not even to mention the difference in quality of the software I sell. I am perfectly antiquated with the site and service shit show that was gator though my users & am growing tired of comparisons just because I negotiated after being added to a list with honeyhacks. I also negotiated with xenos after adding to list, it's what I do

Other than my defense to your theory, it's all respect and love from me to you, I just want to clarify

Alright man, well I am just reacting to you saying were just copy and paste. We dont need to be enemies, we have a good community and were cool people in general. True P.Silent aim is being released tonight, so that should tell you were not noobs. Good luck on your products, there is room for all of us. Have a good day.

Quote:
Yes because he cannot think for himself. He has others make cheats for him to sell, uses posted source code, and now does exactly what I tell him by buying what I tell him and setting it up how I tell him. Just proving a point to those who see details.
Okay bro, have a good one. If bashing others is how you plan to succeed, I hope you don't also believe you reap what you sow. No need for this nonsense. Devs here, not naming names has 20 years of experience, and the other has 12. Im sure your skilled as well, and I wish you luck in your endeavors.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2021, 21:59   #1444

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman84 View Post
Alright man, well I am just reacting to you saying were just copy and paste. We dont need to be enemies, we have a good community and were cool people in general. True P.Silent aim is being released tonight, so that should tell you were not noobs. Good luck on your products, there is room for all of us. Have a good day.

Okay bro, have a good one. If bashing others is how you plan to succeed, I hope you don't also believe you reap what you sow. No need for this nonsense. Devs here, not naming names has 20 years of experience, and the other has 12. Im sure your skilled as well, and I wish you luck in your endeavors.

That silent aim video looks good. I had just mentioned a few days ago in another post that if GG added silent aim they would easily sky rocket to the top of the list and here we are now. Once the feature is released to non VIP members I will have some serious decisions to make, but so far GG is looking like the real deal.

Not sure why so many people bash on GG, but in my experience they have been very helpful(RagingDad and Badkarma) and I have never seen a salty response from them towards other providers. Some of their newer interns in discord can be a bit annoying at times, but the main dudes always get **** done and fix my issues in a timely manner.
Old 07/29/2021, 00:15   #1445

Quote:
I respect you man, but you are assuming nonsense. Don't give my work's credit to some town drunk who can't even keep his IP or identity hidden. And why would my name or anything I have be tied to anything? Everything I do is TOR with BTC and BTC SMS services or a trusted customer using their card for me in exchange for BTC. Who's name is on what?

Do not give my credit to an idiot. I am zebleer and I am alone, in development, in my website, in all of my work.

My website is owned by 1337 services under whois... look at gator site owned by godaddy. Do not compare me to this amateur reseller again please @, and that's not even to mention the difference in quality of the software I sell. I am perfectly antiquated with the site and service **** show that was gator though my users & am growing tired of comparisons just because I negotiated after being added to a list with honeyhacks. I also negotiated with xenos after adding to list, it's what I do

Other than my defense to your theory, it's all respect and love from me to you, I just want to clarify
After a few hours, I've realized that there is no way you are Gator.. Gator was actually good, PO is subpar at best.. I'm not trying to be rude either, this is just my opinion
Old 07/29/2021, 05:51   #1446

Quote:

Alright I'll stop all drama. I'll be done posting here about other providers unless it's to legitimately warn people, such as I would have to with a provider like EngineOwning for example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccharles1992 View Post
After a few hours, I've realized that there is no way you are Gator.. Gator was actually good, PO is subpar at best.. I'm not trying to be rude either, this is just my opinion
I was being genuine when I said I meant no quarrel or disrespect, I was insulting the idea of us being gator, not you at all. You just took a pretty huge stab at me here and then went to my thread to take another one, so I'm not sure if you believed me that I really did mean no disrespect at all.
Old 07/29/2021, 06:06   #1447

Quote:
I was being genuine when I said I meant no quarrel or disrespect, I was insulting the idea of us being gator, not you at all. You just took a pretty huge stab at me here and then went to my thread to take another one, so I'm not sure if you believed me that I really did mean no disrespect at all.

I went to your thread to post my review about your cheat, it's not a stab, it's my honest opinion. Yea I was a bit of an ******* on this thread, and I'm sorry for that.
Old 07/29/2021, 06:11   #1448

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccharles1992 View Post
I went to your thread to post my review about your cheat, it's not a stab, it's my honest opinion. Yea I was a bit of an ******* on this thread, and I'm sorry for that.
Wasn't talking about your review so much as the point you made about being a real customer, as if my other reviews aren't real? Golden Gun has 4 pages of reviews in the COD discussion about them and other threads they have 10+ posts in the last 24 hours along with the same accounts trashing PO. They are clearly using bots to trash me and build GG after my fight with them, so while I deal with that, I'd rather not have me accused of fake feedback when mine clearly isn't.

But TY for apology, and yes I'm just trying to stay cool with everyone but obviously GG's truce with me wasn't genuine.

I mean look at their COD section thread. 4 pages in the last 18 hours brand new accounts generic vouches give me a break.
Old 07/29/2021, 06:16   #1449

Quote:
Wasn't talking about your review so much as the point you made about being a real customer, as if my other reviews aren't real? Golden Gun has 4 pages of reviews in the COD discussion about them and other threads they have 10+ posts in the last 24 hours along with the same accounts trashing PO. They are clearly using bots to trash me and build GG after my fight with them, so while I deal with that, I'd rather not have me accused of fake feedback when mine clearly isn't.
I didn't mean for it to sound like your reviews were fake. That wasn't my intention. Ill change the wording though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2021, 06:18   #1450

Quote:

But TY for apology, and yes I'm just trying to stay cool with everyone but obviously GG's truce with me wasn't genuine.

I mean look at their COD section thread. 4 pages in the last 18 hours brand new accounts generic vouches give me a break.
Are you seriously this dense? YOU came at me for no reason, Like who joins a thread and decides to just start talking smack on someone else. I have NEVER done that and its really weird. I am not sending anyone to trash you, your customers are trashing you.

Quote:
Alright I'll stop all drama. I'll be done posting here about other providers unless it's to legitimately warn people, such as I would have to with a provider like EngineOwning for example.

You say that then you post on another thread about me! Bro, are you bipolar?

Why? double menu? why does the overlay do that? I have never had this happen with a external cheat.
Old 07/29/2021, 06:26   #1451

Quote:
Are you seriously this dense? YOU came at me for no reason, Like who joins a thread and decides to just start talking smack on someone else. I have NEVER done that and its really weird. I am not sending anyone to trash you, your customers are trashing you.

You say that then you post on another thread about me! Bro, are you bipolar?
No, I'm just realizing how you are using bots for EPVP. 4 pages of replies in 24 hours, generic vouches from new accounts, on your GG thread, same people who have claimed to use GG for a long time also for some reason bought PO and come bash it, then won't prove they are real customers, and get basic details wrong that show that they are? Saying they pay with PayPal which I don't accept, saying they bought longer ago than is possible, acting like the crosshair isn't an easy disable? Why are they even buying PO apparently if they are so happy with GG starting June? Give me a break.

At least use your bots to speak good about GG and not trash PO and I will keep my mouth shut.
Old 07/29/2021, 06:29   #1452

Quote:
No, I'm just realizing how you are using bots for EPVP. 4 pages of replies in 24 hours, generic vouches from new accounts, on your GG thread, same people who have claimed to use GG for a long time also for some reason bought PO and come bash it, then won't prove they are real customers, and get basic details wrong that show that they are? Saying they pay with PayPal which I don't accept, saying they bought longer ago than is possible, acting like the crosshair isn't an easy disable? Why are they even buying PO apparently if they are so happy with GG starting June? Give me a break.

At least use your bots to speak good about GG and not trash PO and I will keep my mouth shut.
Come to my discord Kid, all real people. Enjoy whatever that sticky gives you because everyone will realize quick your stuff is Garbage. Much luck to you though.

Double menu...weird
Old 07/29/2021, 06:30   #1453

Quote:
Come to my discord Kid, all real people. Enjoy whatever that sticky gives you because everyone will realize quick your stuff is Garbage. Much luck to you though.

Double menu...weird
Why are you injecting twice then opening the game? Are you disabled for real? Thanks for being a customer BTW. Clearly you needed something better than GG.
Old 07/29/2021, 06:35   #1454

What's your deal? anyone who questions the legitimacy of these reviews can always join the server and actually see us being interactive with everyone and even hear our voices. Some bots right???? Do you even know what prediction is bro? Play legit and get more kills than using your ****
Old 07/29/2021, 06:38   #1455

Quote:
Why are you injecting twice then opening the game? Are you disabled for real? Thanks for being a customer BTW. Clearly you needed something better than GG.
Why does it let you inject twice is the real question.

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack

« is that true? | - »