Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 12:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/27/2021, 01:36   #1081

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
false.
edit: just saw your comment on the discord where you said you loaded with infinite which has been causing shadow bans for the last few days.
then read what i said in discord with infinite is all good its just game keep crashing without infinite it crash then went restart n back SB
Old 03/27/2021, 01:40   #1082

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvinignao2013 View Post
then read what i said in discord with infinite is all good its just game keep crashing without infinite it crash then went restart n back SB
i find it hard to believe that you're all good with infinite, which is giving a large portion of users shadow bans and yet spontaneously get shadow banned using a cheat that nobody else has gotten shadow banned using today.

you're literally the only one complaining in the discord about a shadow ban.

was the account you used shadow banned in the past?

you also said 1st game, but yet in the discord you said you freeze after leaving every match...
so obviously it wasn't one game.
Old 03/27/2021, 01:43   #1083

Quote:
i find it hard to believe that you're all good with infinite, which is giving a large portion of users shadow bans and yet spontaneously get shadow banned using a cheat that nobody else has gotten shadow banned using today.

you also said 1st game, but yet in the discord you said you freeze after leaving every match...
omg another trying to excuse i told you the account never banned check the discord what i said its all good for such a lonnnnngggggg time

Quote:

look i talk early to 1 support he said install those on instruction i followed all and i report on support on web stop licking assesss
Old 03/27/2021, 02:03   #1084

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvinignao2013 View Post
omg another trying to excuse i told you the account never banned check the discord what i said its all good for such a lonnnnngggggg time

look i talk early to 1 support he said install those on instruction i followed all and i report on support on web stop licking assesss
if you're the only one with the problem, and nobody else has one, who is to blame lol?
feel free to hop in the infinite telegram to see that it's causing shadow bans.
Old 03/27/2021, 12:44   #1085

i want to clarify some stuff about AA, i have been their customer since 2016, and honestly, its best provider i have ever seen out here, at least in my experience, i have used x22, but for my taste AA always delivered the best, and they have posted and pinned every single solution for any issues and all needed guides for their users, AA is very customizable, its like a lego you can adjust anything you want, and its easy to do it, and recent detection about WZ was only because unlock tool, i never got any ban from them since the release of mw, until i abused the unlock tool, and when the reports came in, in a matter of 1 hour, HelioS removed the unlock feature and i started using the cheat again without any shadow bans, i am not biased here, i also have lifetime at aimex for streaming reasons, and most people come here and give false reports about their staff is totally BS, they are helpful and you have everything you need to fix your problem or get guidance about anything you need, but new customers, especially from EO come there and blaming AA for their shadowbans and crying about why their spoofer not working with other cheats, AA in first place never mentioned they sell spoofer, you get a cheat package and spoofer comes with it, they never stated in their store page that they sell spoofer, and admins there state that, anyone got permabanned from other providers will not get any support from them until they format their pc and clean the tracers from other providers, but most people commenting here without any truth, they are not honest, as they are not honest at AA forums about what things they have used before, and helios is fast af updating his cheats, and their prices really cheap compared to some ****** hacks out here where they sell subs for 40,50,60 even 80 a month. and you get way more for what you pay with AA, and there are some other good providers out there like aimex which worth the money you pay for, but this is my experience with them and some truth about them.
Old 03/27/2021, 16:42   #1086

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrMura View Post
could someone help me choose ?
I'm between Aimex and X22
If your goal is to play legit then your choice is IMHO between x22 and AA.
They are great in terms of protections, AA has never been detected in years for any COD games (they got hit for the unlock all features).
Things to consider:
AA has a built in spoofer that is very effective, plus AA has a Brazil lion of configurations and you can have as many settings as you want. But this means it take some time to set it up
- the weapon configuration all the parameters are in a separate file so you need to use one of the settings in the forum.
X22 at the moment have an XP multiplier for Cold War so you can rank up very quickly.

Tbh I have used both of them but the protection and the injection system of AA is hassle free. It simply works.

V9

Quote:
Uh... lol
They've had 2 this year
One this month even,
Sorry bro but you’re wrong.
The banned account were the ones that had used unlock all and had skins/camos that were not purchased. I had some accounts the only one banned was the one where I had all the skin unlocked the other ones are up and running.

I suggest you get your information right next time.

V9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post

Anyways, they are not listed here because of their poor and very aggressiv support.
The fact that one of the oldest and most trusted cheat providers (since 2007... they are on the market foe the past 14 years) is not listed trash the credibility of this entire thread.

I have tested in 10 years something like 25 cheat providers, you name it.
Saying that the support is shit is far from being true.

Let me compare EO to AA:
There is nearly zero i formation on the EO forums, on AA there are hundreds of post every day on the forum, people asking for support, information etc. so it’s a vibrant community that help each other. And it’s super well moderated with very little tolerance to assholes. So if you’re an asshole and you tend to flame... yeah you’re right you will be get a slap in the face pretty soon.
And I like this way. The forums are a great place.

You linked 3 post here. Let me tell you my experience with a friend of mine.
He subscribed to AA. His computer has something that was not working with the kernel protection.
He jumped in support, he got support, but no luck. The same night HelioS jump in support and worked 3 hours on his pc to find the solution.
He didn’t find a solution, he immediately reimbursed the guy. Eventually they were able to use it but that’s another story.

So my personal experience is that AA support is better than EO. Again is my personal experience, but this doesn’t mean that you’ve to remove EO from the list because I believe that their support is not up to pair with other cheat providers.

Please keep AA off the list. Is a good thing for us. AA don’t advertise, don’t smack publisher in the face, we also forbid VIP to publish video of the hack, because we don’t want attention. We don’t have 1 day trial. And this is paying in terms of detection rate and community level.

Love!
V9
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2021, 17:56   #1087

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertigo9aa View Post
-snip-
V9
Our information is right.

Unfortunately for you, evidence is not on your side. I encourage anyone to go through these forums and keyword search "AA" or "ArtificialAiming" and see the statements and photos of staff threatening to dox their users, banning people for asking for help, giving honest but negative reviews, lying to the community, etc. Don't take my nor Xenos word for it, the evidence is here, just keyword search it.
Old 03/27/2021, 18:05   #1088

Quote:
If your goal is to play legit then your choice is IMHO between x22 and AA.
They are great in terms of protections, AA has never been detected in years for any COD games (they got hit for the unlock all features).
Things to consider:
AA has a built in spoofer that is very effective, plus AA has a Brazil lion of configurations and you can have as many settings as you want. But this means it take some time to set it up
- the weapon configuration all the parameters are in a separate file so you need to use one of the settings in the forum.
X22 at the moment have an XP multiplier for Cold War so you can rank up very quickly.

Tbh I have used both of them but the protection and the injection system of AA is hassle free. It simply works.

V9

Sorry bro but you’re wrong.
The banned account were the ones that had used unlock all and had skins/camos that were not purchased. I had some accounts the only one banned was the one where I had all the skin unlocked the other ones are up and running.

I suggest you get your information right next time.

V9

The fact that one of the oldest and most trusted cheat providers (since 2007... they are on the market foe the past 14 years) is not listed trash the credibility of this entire thread.

I have tested in 10 years something like 25 cheat providers, you name it.
Saying that the support is shit is far from being true.

Let me compare EO to AA:
There is nearly zero i formation on the EO forums, on AA there are hundreds of post every day on the forum, people asking for support, information etc. so it’s a vibrant community that help each other. And it’s super well moderated with very little tolerance to assholes. So if you’re an asshole and you tend to flame... yeah you’re right you will be get a slap in the face pretty soon.
And I like this way. The forums are a great place.

You linked 3 post here. Let me tell you my experience with a friend of mine.
He subscribed to AA. His computer has something that was not working with the kernel protection.
He jumped in support, he got support, but no luck. The same night HelioS jump in support and worked 3 hours on his pc to find the solution.
He didn’t find a solution, he immediately reimbursed the guy. Eventually they were able to use it but that’s another story.

So my personal experience is that AA support is better than EO. Again is my personal experience, but this doesn’t mean that you’ve to remove EO from the list because I believe that their support is not up to pair with other cheat providers.

Please keep AA off the list. Is a good thing for us. AA don’t advertise, don’t smack publisher in the face, we also forbid VIP to publish video of the hack, because we don’t want attention. We don’t have 1 day trial. And this is paying in terms of detection rate and community level.

Love!
V9
AA's support team is full of utter cucks.

Sure Helios is a good coder, but his support team is fucking ass.

They ban people for telling the truth lmao.

Old 03/27/2021, 19:00   #1089

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,496
Quote:
-snip-
V9
Tell me a story about one of my friends. I purchased the War Thunder Hack but it had a lot of bugs, was missing features and overall not as advertised. I made a dispute on PayPal and got banned. The funniest thing is that they contacted my friends so they ban / block me else they would also get banned from AA.

We are talking about 15 €.
Old 03/27/2021, 19:26   #1090

This list used to have a pro/cons list of the different providers did it not? what happened to it?
Old 03/27/2021, 19:32   #1091

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigipapir View Post
This list used to have a pro/cons list of the different providers did it not? what happened to it?
Old 03/27/2021, 19:44   #1092

Quote:
Haha thanks mate im with x22 now but always looking for options (miss EOs amazing aimbot)
Old 03/27/2021, 19:46   #1093

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigipapir View Post
(miss EOs amazing aimbot)
same
although i've been using phantom overlay and the aimbot isn't polished yet but is coming along great.
will be on the same level soon.
Old 03/29/2021, 16:01   #1094

Report fraud. I am fraudulent with a discord called JESUS HACKS. The scammer suseJ # 8583 has changed its name and is repeating the scam. This is his STEAM ID
Old 03/29/2021, 16:30   #1095

Quote:
Originally Posted by exid4exid View Post
Report fraud. I am fraudulent with a discord called JESUS HACKS. The scammer suseJ # 8583 has changed its name and is repeating the scam. This is his STEAM ID
Yes, he is a known scammer here.
Always ask on this thread before buying.

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack