Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 19:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/02/2021, 05:41   #1501

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman84 View Post
We have gotten hate from other providers since day one, our stuff is good so its solid competition. IMO there is enough room for everyone. Each provider has its strengths. Were not going anywhere so dont worry if were on the list or not. Word of mouth is the strongest tool of them all.
I guess it makes sense why GG is being left out, the OP is friends with a certain person.. it's just pathetic lol
Old 08/02/2021, 06:05   #1502

elite*gold: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccharles1992 View Post
I guess it makes sense why GG is being left out, the OP is friends with a certain person.. it's just pathetic lol
I mean, maybe ask @ why GG isn't on the list at all? Instead of just assuming things maybe.

Just a thought.
Old 08/02/2021, 06:38   #1503

I literally quoted him.. asking the question. I see that my point has been made lol..
Old 08/02/2021, 06:43   #1504

Quote:
I literally quoted him.. asking the question. I see that my point has been made lol..
Alright, you got me there. I didn't see that quote. So thats my bad.

Tbh I'm not sure why GG isn't up there, You guys have a lot of vouches, mind you they are from people who really don't post much. But I do see some premiums that have vouched so that should really be enough in my opinion.

I really doubt its because of PO seeing as I know thats who you are referring too.

there's more than enough cheaters to try out every cheat out there.

Edit: Like the fact xmodus is up there and not GG is kinda weird but whatever.

edit again: Wait, isn't gcaimx.com a reseller of GG? Swear he was selling GG
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2021, 07:54   #1505

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Maybe GG isn't good enough to be to be on there. May claim to be but probably not.
Old 08/02/2021, 11:52   #1506

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackerrrr2012 View Post
Maybe GG isn't good enough to be to be on there. May claim to be but probably not.
If xmodus is on there then anyone can be on there.
Old 08/02/2021, 13:44   #1507

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigipapir View Post
If xmodus is on there then anyone can be on there.
agree with this guy, if xmodus is on it, GG should defo be aswell, i mean their cheat is good and it works like it should
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2021, 16:15   #1508

elite*gold: 284
Quote:
No need to assume that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post

Tbh I'm not sure why GG isn't up there, You guys have a lot of vouches, mind you they are from people who really don't post much. But I do see some premiums that have vouched so that should really be enough in my opinion.

I really doubt its because of PO seeing as I know thats who you are referring too.

The best review is actual customer testimonial, word of mouth. I would like to be on this list and we will be there is no reason for Xenos to keep us off.

I have actually spoken to him and he plans to add us if he fixes his Gaming PC I believe, I have to check messages to be completely sure but it was along those lines. Anywho, this past week as taught me some things about how far Im willing to go for something I believe in and will defend. With that being said, it has also shown myself that I need to hold some reserve and try to remain more diplomatic. There are plenty of cheats for anyone to use, and use what you like. Come into our discord and you will know that GG is good. We have well known ragers using our stuff, and actual streamers using it as well. If your completely happy, use what you have, if you want something new or possibly better or has a feature you want that GG has come try that. Ill give you a 1 day key to try from Discord from a real account not some Alt created just for a trial.
Old 08/02/2021, 16:22   #1509

Quote:
I would say don't jump to conclusions yet. I for one understand and agree it's weird that GG isn't on the list especially with how huge their community is over there (never used their cheat).

But for fair grounds and proper listings "You are a different opinion or want to share your experience with a provider? Contribute to the list by posting on this thread including a tag of me @. Especially looking for scam providers!" Lets just see where this goes.

@ there is several user experiences listed here in this thread as well as GG's recently made thread. I believe they should be listed on there. It helps those that come around seeking knowledge on most known cheat providers and the experience of the users.
Old 08/02/2021, 16:24   #1510

Quote:

Yes, he has our blue reseller menu created for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb195 View Post
I would say don't jump to conclusions yet. I for one understand and agree it's weird that GG isn't on the list especially with how huge their community is over there (never used their cheat).

But for fair grounds and proper listings "You are a different opinion or want to share your experience with a provider? Contribute to the list by posting on this thread including a tag of me @. Especially looking for scam providers!" Lets just see where this goes.

@ there is several user experiences listed here in this thread as well as GG's recently made thread. I believe they should be listed on there. It helps those that come around seeking knowledge on most known cheat providers and the experience of the users.
I have @ him not long ago on here, go read his response. He has some things to do first.
Old 08/02/2021, 16:27   #1511

Quote:
Yes, he has our blue reseller menu created for him.

I have @ him not long ago on here, go read his response. He has some things to do first.
So technically GG is on the list. Just not listed by name. I'm sure he'll add GG at some point.
Old 08/02/2021, 16:30   #1512

Quote:
So technically GG is on the list. Just not listed by name. I'm sure he'll add GG at some point.
Yeah should deffo happen. But just think about this, not trying to stir anything just a question.

I'm not sure why it has to be though. Elite Pvpers is just one form of advert/legitimacy. Often found to be very clicky, so how accurate is it overall really?
Old 08/02/2021, 17:13   #1513

Quote:
Yeah should deffo happen. But just think about this, not trying to stir anything just a question.

I'm not sure why it has to be though. Elite Pvpers is just one form of advert/legitimacy. Often found to be very clicky, so how accurate is it overall really?
I see where you’re coming from. I would think especially with other advertising sites out there it's still I guess to me, a good thing to have just to save those that DO see it.
Even if they've never searched through the site here and don't know how to navigate it. To have at least some sort of backing with X name legit or not, known or not, etc. Helps those in search of a decent cheat and could even gather mentions of that cheat in a thread like this and compare to other advert sites.

I'm sure not all do a deep search into a cheat, but I would like to rather think people aren't so brain dead to easily get screwed over with a Jimmy saying he's selling a cheat, but it's detected and or just a scam.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2021, 17:28   #1514

elite*gold: 5
Quote:

If he felt the need to put you up there then you would be. There’s probably reasons why you’re not up there. Especially claiming to be a cheat dev when you’re in fact not sir.
Old 08/02/2021, 17:41   #1515

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb195 View Post
I see where you’re coming from. I would think especially with other advertising sites out there it's still I guess to me, a good thing to have just to save those that DO see it.
Even if they've never searched through the site here and don't know how to navigate it. To have at least some sort of backing with X name legit or not, known or not, etc. Helps those in search of a decent cheat and could even gather mentions of that cheat in a thread like this and compare to other advert sites.

I'm sure not all do a deep search into a cheat, but I would like to rather think people aren't so brain dead to easily get screwed over with a Jimmy saying he's selling a cheat, but it's detected and or just a scam.
Good point, I appreciate that well though out reply.

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack