Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 13:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rocket Launcher ohne Ende.....

Discussion on Rocket Launcher ohne Ende..... within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 300
Rocket Launcher ohne Ende.....

Abend,

ist euch auch aufgefallen das seit Gestern verdammt viele mit dem rocket launcher rumlaufen?! BO2

In jedem zweiten Spiel laufen 2 damit rum und jagen sich teils damit selber in die Luft, andere natürlich auch.

Früher war das vorkommen vom Rocket launcher ja verdammt selten.

Ich spiele auf PC.
Old 07/30/2013, 12:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,258
Vielleicht wollen die das Teil ja gold
ich wollte es auch und hab mich damit auch oft selber weggeknallt

Similar Threads Similar Threads
repair bot/ rocket launcher
02/22/2013 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
for some reason i can not use my repair bot or my rocket launcher on global America 5. i have re-logged to see if that would work but to no avail. some similar happen on GA3 where i could not use my laser cannons. all i got was a message saying i have no laser canons that's why i cant attack.
confirm please % of lvl 16 rocket launcher
07/25/2012 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
hello can some1 confirm the % of the lvl 16 rocket launcher? rocket launcer 2
NEW Rocket Launcher ??
04/18/2012 - DarkOrbit - 16 Replies
Hi, I saw this on global europa 1 ... Click here So there come a new rocket launcher that can fire 10 rockets ??? Grtz Rof
Wall walking with Rocket Launcher
06/27/2005 - GunZ - 1 Replies
You need: a Rocket Launcher (duh) and some other weapon capable of walking walls with (pistol, rifle, smg, shotgun). Start your wall walk with one of those weapons, like a pistol, and then immediately after you start wall-walking, switch to rocket launcher. You will still be wall walking and can shoot and everything. I find this is actually a very useful maneuver when using a rocket launcher because it makes you so slow and wall walking is the fastest way of dodging.