Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 01:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[MW3]New Out of Map Glitch - Mission //12.05.2012\\

Discussion on [MW3]New Out of Map Glitch - Mission //12.05.2012\\ within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool [MW3]New Out of Map Glitch - Mission //12.05.2012\\

Neuer Out of Map Glitch in Mission!
An dieser Stelle nochmal ein großes DANKESCHÖN an kLR' <3 der mich dabei unterstüzt hat!

Old 05/13/2012, 01:28   #2

Vielleicht könnte man noch eklären , wie man sowas anwendet.
Old 05/13/2012, 01:48   #3

Hätte ich gerne gemacht aber mein Headset ist kaputt

Es gibt dazu auch Tutorials wie man das hinbekommt

Such mal nach: "mw3 slideshot" bei Youtube. Das ganze geht mit Schild genauso wie mit einem Sniper, nur dass du nich Zoomen musst.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mission License Glitch?
07/22/2011 - S4 League - 2 Replies
Have they removed the license option or am I just not seeing it through the mash of crap in the new GUI? Just got a couple of missions left to go but I can't find how to go about re-doing the license test so I can glitch them.
Mission glitch
02/19/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 22 Replies
If there is a topic like that sorry but I havent saw it I turn on the pages... So here it is. Playing/winning mission glitch U have to do 1/x playing/winning miss Then u go to shop/bind tutorial and press esc>To test and when u are finish wait 2 sec after the winning music plays and click esc>To test. And thats it. ;]
NS---Christmas Mission and Boss glitch
12/27/2010 - Facebook - 3 Replies
If you want to finished the mission and Christmas boss easily you need this.. Tools Cheat Engine Mozilla or any browser Brain Steps: Use Level glitch(how to do that??) scan your gold there will be 1 address found like *****68 or *****78 if you found *****68 change 68 into 9C and if *****78 change to AC.... the value will be your level
question about mission glitch
12/08/2010 - S4 League - 3 Replies
So, i read on s4 forums ( _alaplaya.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=196&t=2067 11 ) about some mission glitch, this glitch been around for over a year and everyone using it :3 ( according to thread ). any 1 can clarify how to use this glitch :confused::rtfm: u can write me PM if u want.. sry for my english, i use google translator :3
Mission Item exp glitch?
02/20/2010 - Zero - 9 Replies
There used to be a glitch on here where you could go on your main unit and click to turn in a mission item for exp. Then before you click accept you would switch to a low level funnel and you would get a lot of exp when turning in the item. I was wondering if there is any way to make this work because now it says you need to be ..... level to do this.