Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

📌HIRING PARTNER TO BUILD A NEW CHEAT BUSINESS

Discussion on 📌HIRING PARTNER TO BUILD A NEW CHEAT BUSINESS within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 361
📌HIRING PARTNER TO BUILD A NEW CHEAT BUSINESS

closed
Old 03/15/2024, 04:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Good luck. But can't you just hire someone from fiver or something similar? Do it once, pay once. If you need updates then hire the fiver person again. And other devs probably have a good discord layout with bots they can share with you already, depends on what devs you're already working with I guess.

Give one or two resellers a discount on keys, in exchange for them moderating the discord and/or support tickets.

Just throwing ideas out there.

*just curious but does the cheese business actually make enough to pay a full time salary? because that amount of work sounds like full time.
Old 03/15/2024, 04:11   #3

elite*gold: 361
Yeah but i rather find an ideal partner to start this with than managing everything alone, and yes you can make thousands a month with lot of dedication at the start obviously it’s a lot of work, but once things is setup and marketing on point you literally making money while sleeping and just need to deal with tickets and stuff, i know people making 6-10k a month selling cheats, this is a very profitable market as long you willing to invest a lot ot time and dedication into it
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2024, 13:19   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 383
Arrow Call of Duty -> Call of Duty Trad…

#moved
Old 03/28/2024, 03:49   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
do you need costumer service / discord support?
Closed Thread