Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

#1 CHEAPEST HOST - 1DAY $65 ☢️ NUKE SKIN ☢️ + $8 UNIVERSAL CAMOS

Discussion on #1 CHEAPEST HOST - 1DAY $65 ☢️ NUKE SKIN ☢️ + $8 UNIVERSAL CAMOS within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
#1 CHEAPEST HOST - 1DAY $65 ☢️ NUKE SKIN ☢️ + $8 UNIVERSAL CAMOS

☢️ MW3 NUKE QUEST ☢️

Products Information
Service is completed by joining our final game we are skilled players who will carry you to the nuke completion OR we will do the service for you via logging into your via Xbox

Requirements:
- If joining our lobby then you will need your Activision ID, just like how you see it in the game
- If you want us to do the service for you, then you will need your XBOX account info

Features:
0% Ban Chance
Unlocks All Nuke Rewards
Fastest Delivery Time

CAMO'S

Product Information
This is a RECOVERY Service, therefore we login to your account to do the service to add the blueprints on your account. However, there have been 0 bans during its duration.

Features
Service is done via RECOVERY where we login to your account using your BLIZZARD/STEAM account to apply the camos on your guns as custom blueprints.
Will Last Forever & Never be Revoked

Prices
one camo on all guns - $8 with meta attachments
two camos on all guns - $10 with meta attachments
three camos on all guns - $12 with meta attachments
four camos on all guns - $15 with meta attachments
five camos on all guns - $20 with meta attachments

Blueprint bundles on guns are also available just ask which ones specifically. - $2 each

DONT MISS OUT ON FREEBIES WITH LARKN'S SERVICE!

FREEBIES:
- Apply T250 Charm on the camo you chose or not
- Apply colored blueprint names or not(let me know the color)
- Choose custom name of blueprint, if not chosen name will be camos name
- Able to stream the process

ADD ME ON DISCORD FOR INSTA RESPONSE - Discord: cartoa

Tags
nuke carry, warzone nuke, wz3, wz3 nuke