Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I want to buy a tool for $30

Discussion on I want to buy a tool for $30 within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I want to buy a tool for $30

Dear elitepvpers administrator hello, I hope I didn't break the rules here, please forgive me if I did.
I know there are many dealers and developers here, and I am looking for a tool that can modify the FOV field of view in the war zone (this tool is similar to APPLECHEAT's FOV modification, and it does not look like Cobalt when aiming the gun. Even the sight has been modified.)

If there is a reseller or developer willing to help me, I can use $30 per month to purchase it.

Simplz toolz is not good, it has too many features, I have lost 4 old high kill accounts (total ban)

I only need this function (FOV modification, will not change the status of the gun sight)

I am willing to use PayPal, WeChat, Alipay or elitepvpers gold to trade
Old 03/03/2024, 19:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 383
Arrow Call of Duty -> Call of Duty Trad…

#moved