Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for good Mw3 Cheese mainly just want Esp

Discussion on Looking for good Mw3 Cheese mainly just want Esp within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Looking for good Mw3 Cheese mainly just want Esp

I've been looking around for some good Mw3 cheats haven't been able to find any good dma yest for mw3 but if there is other cheese out there im really just looking for esp that is def UD and has a good rep from people?
Old 02/28/2024, 03:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythic_Stories View Post
I've been looking around for some good Mw3 cheats haven't been able to find any good dma yest for mw3 but if there is other cheese out there im really just looking for esp that is def UD and has a good rep from people?
Hello! People are about to come fight about PO, IW, AA, and others. Before that happens I'd like to tell you about my own cheat, Stealthware. I am the developer. I think I have a unique offering, where it's an external cheat that works with MW2 & MW3, has a built-in spoofer, controller support, item ESP, and an extremely humanized aimbot. We give out free 1h keys from our website, but if you DM me on Telegram I'll gladly extend your free key to 1 day.

You can contact me on Telegram , and .

Old 02/28/2024, 04:06   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Qubit View Post
Hello! People are about to come fight about PO, IW, AA, and others. Before that happens I'd like to tell you about my own cheat, Stealthware. I am the developer. I think I have a unique offering, where it's an external cheat that works with MW2 & MW3, has a built-in spoofer, controller support, item ESP, and an extremely humanized aimbot. We give out free 1h keys from our website, but if you DM me on Telegram I'll gladly extend your free key to 1 day.

You can contact me on Telegram , and .

I wont lie i have been looking but has this been used by many people and have a good reputation, this is the first time i have heard of this 1 and ive been around using diffrent types of cheese for a couple years now?
Old 02/28/2024, 05:48   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1358
To achieve smoother ESP, you need faster DMA. ZDMA - with a 4K read rate exceeding 50000, allows your ESP to have a smoother experience and higher FPS.

>>>>>Accessing our epvp thread<<<<<

Old 02/28/2024, 07:20   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythic_Stories View Post
I wont lie i have been looking but has this been used by many people and have a good reputation, this is the first time i have heard of this 1 and ive been around using diffrent types of cheese for a couple years now?
We're one of the newer providers, having released (out of beta) at the launch of MW3.

I'm clearly trying to sell you something, and if you're anything like me then I know you're not going to trust anything I say (I wouldn't). That's why I let my product speak for itself with free trials. I know it's good, and the moment you try it then you'll think it's good too. The same is for our reputation -- you can see that by taking a look at our vouches and talking in our chat. Here's a direct link to our vouches: We have several members who are top 250 and iridescent (which you can see screenshots of in our vouches).

If you're looking for the same huge cheats that everyone else is using then the providers I mentioned before are all great. If you're looking for something smaller and with a complete set of features (including a spoofer and controller support) then I think you'd be really happy with Stealthware.
Old 02/28/2024, 17:28   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 383
Arrow Call of Duty -> Call of Duty Trad…

#moved