Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Lvl 320 Blackcell Intersteller Camo Account

Discussion on Selling Lvl 320 Blackcell Intersteller Camo Account within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Lvl 320 Blackcell Intersteller Camo Account

Selling a Level 320 Activision Account with Blackcell Battlepass.
I have just finished obtaining the intersteller camo for all weapons (excluding the RAM Smg & XRX Stalker Sniper.)
All camos have been grinded legitly and no unlock tool has been used.
The account was made on the release of ashika island MW2 (February 15th, 2023) and has bypassed AC Flags since creation.
The account currently has 530 hours (5 Days+) played on the account
The account has many bundles, skins and blueprints.
[COLOR=rgb(232, 224, 245)]The account has been used with IW on VERY LOW (Legit) Settings[/COLOR]
Configs for all Settings (Legit, Ranked & Rage) will be shared upon purchase
The account has a high trust level and can achieve 30+ kills a game without disconection (warzone)
Steam account has (MW3 Vault Edition) Purchased

Skins conclude of BC Groot, BC Spawn, The new chinese gold mask skin, shade, Silver skin with no face, rick grimes, ghost vault edition, price vault edition ect.

Email me as I don't check these forums often.

email