Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[MW3] WZ3 NUKE SKIN - Nuker for 50K Members

Discussion on [MW3] WZ3 NUKE SKIN - Nuker for 50K Members within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [MW3] WZ3 NUKE SKIN - Nuker for 50K Members

Hi Guys,

UPDATED NUKE SKIN MW3 - Running this same service again dm.

I am new to using forums I usually operate in other peoples discords as a nuke reseller, however I wanted to make something for myself so here I am.

NOTE: If you have seen cheaper than me, please PM me with proof and I will change my prices.

PRICE: $80

Once payment is complete it will take same day or the next to complete I am extremely quick.

How it works:

Add, Join, Listen & Play, Win, Rewards. THATS IT!

FAQ:

- How long does it take?
I would have already grinded out 5 wins with my team and obtain contracts, all you do is join and win 1 game.

- Can I get banned?
Absolutely not! No actual hacks are being involved to drop the lobby down to 10.

- What happens if we lose?
If we lose I will provide a second contract to complete your order.

If you have any more questions or want my service, go ahead and DM me!
Old 01/26/2024, 08:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What languages can you speak? How will communication occur if the customer does not speak your language? you need to show such details.
Old 01/26/2024, 14:02   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
eager to elevate

Received Thanks: 2,820
Arrow Call of Duty -> Call of Duty Trad…

#moved
Old 02/05/2024, 12:31   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

doing nuke services

hey if u wanna get nuke skin eazy hit me up i got u we are the best squad for this we not gonna leave u till u have it u have alot of proves

price is 60$ cheaps one on the market dm me here same day we do nuke for u addme on discord services